FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexy outfit

Sexy outfit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ours2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastish

Hi guys, quick question. So I just bought a sexy crotchless fishnet suspenders set for my wife to wear. Obviously that's for my viewing pleasure or that of who she chooses.

My question is, is there anything I can wear for her? Is a leather body harness a sexy look for a man or is a tight pair of briefs a sexier look?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_North-EastMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I think fenty does lingerie for men. If it’s sexy or not is subjective.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can wear something of her choosing. I could tell you what *I* find sexy on a man but that really wouldn't be of any use at all.

I applaud you for wanting to reciprocate though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mr N just suggested you show her some pictures of guys dressed in various outfits and ask what she thinks

Eastish

Yeah. Might have a look at playblue with her later. Their selection isn't huge though

Eastish

"You can wear something of her choosing. I could tell you what *I* find sexy on a man but that really wouldn't be of any use at all.

I applaud you for wanting to reciprocate though "

I suppose your taste might not be the same as hers. I just wanted to see what the general consensus was

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah. Might have a look at playblue with her later. Their selection isn't huge though"

You're far better off getting something you know she'll like than rocking up in something that presses her off switch

Eastish

That is very true. I was hoping to surprise her with something kinky but if it has the opposite effect I'll be finishing myself off lol

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi guys, quick question. So I just bought a sexy crotchless fishnet suspenders set for my wife to wear. Obviously that's for my viewing pleasure or that of who she chooses.

My question is, is there anything I can wear for her? Is a leather body harness a sexy look for a man or is a tight pair of briefs a sexier look?"

I've got the Mr some lovely leather type boxers from love honey and silk from savage x I do like the see through type too.

Mrs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That is very true. I was hoping to surprise her with something kinky but if it has the opposite effect I'll be finishing myself off lol"

» Add a new message to this topic