FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My new hero

My new hero

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat outside work having a cheeky vape, and an old codger on a motability scooter just rolled past. Can of Stella in one hand, big speaker on the back of his scooter blasting out rap music. Zero fucks given, if I'm not that man when I'm older then I don't want it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good on him!

I fully intend to be the only woman in the old folks home wearing latex ...until I've influenced all the others

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Good on him!

I fully intend to be the only woman in the old folks home wearing latex ...until I've influenced all the others "

You'd get on well with my friend's mother. She's in a home and has made a new gentleman friend in there. She asked for some lube and a pair of leather trousers for Xmas this year

By *uywithadragontattooMan  over a year ago

thirsk

"Sat outside work having a cheeky vape, and an old codger on a motability scooter just rolled past. Can of Stella in one hand, big speaker on the back of his scooter blasting out rap music. Zero fucks given, if I'm not that man when I'm older then I don't want it! "

What a legend

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Good on him!

I fully intend to be the only woman in the old folks home wearing latex ...until I've influenced all the others

You'd get on well with my friend's mother. She's in a home and has made a new gentleman friend in there. She asked for some lube and a pair of leather trousers for Xmas this year "

Good, age isn't a barrier to wanting to enjoy sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want to be that wicked lady leaving remotely in the woodlands, by the lake with bunch of cats and dogs, who village kids tell stories about

Miles is included in this scenario too. The Good wizard.

Tones

"Sat outside work having a cheeky vape, and an old codger on a motability scooter just rolled past. Can of Stella in one hand, big speaker on the back of his scooter blasting out rap music. Zero fucks given, if I'm not that man when I'm older then I don't want it! "

That's what i call true nonchalance

What an image

By *r_North-EastMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Be better. Get hydraulics and switches like a low rider.

"Good on him!

I fully intend to be the only woman in the old folks home wearing latex ...until I've influenced all the others "

Latex Appreciation Society never too late!

He's actually only 37 but has had a hard life.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Good on him!

awwwww once a housewife always a housewife, do you use fairy?

"Sat outside work having a cheeky vape, and an old codger on a motability scooter just rolled past. Can of Stella in one hand, big speaker on the back of his scooter blasting out rap music. Zero fucks given, if I'm not that man when I'm older then I don't want it!

He's actually only 37 but has had a hard life."

This reminded me of the lying about age thread..

» Add a new message to this topic