FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My new years message to you

My new years message to you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't really have one just to say a happy and peaceful New year. I could do with a hug as I'm struggling a little bit. First new year without Jay and tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of my dad dying. I started on the baileys but that wasn't hitting the spot so back on the bacardi so I will possibly be posting random shit later.

So join me in a toast for a happy and peaceful New year.

Karen xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't really have one just to say a happy and peaceful New year. I could do with a hug as I'm struggling a little bit. First new year without Jay and tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of my dad dying. I started on the baileys but that wasn't hitting the spot so back on the bacardi so I will possibly be posting random shit later.

Karen xx"

Sending lots of hugs and love to you tonight

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Happy New Year. You will be happier next month than this, and happier next year than next month. Thinking of you, and all those who have lost loved ones this year.

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Sending you lots of peace and relaxation this NYE Karen.

I know it can be a time of reflection so I send you a large toast to a new year and lots of light in your life

Huge hugs Karen, sending you good thoughts and so much love xxx

I hope rum does the numbing job, but when/if tears come flooding - do post.

And there are always cats cuddles right? They are little sponges for any sadness. Warming hearts furry doughnut balls. How is your buffet?

Tones

"I hope rum does the numbing job, but when/if tears come flooding - do post.

And there are always cats cuddles right? They are little sponges for any sadness. Warming hearts furry doughnut balls. How is your buffet?

Tone

"

Yes i have my cats. I've got a nice warm home and plenty of food. I'm full up and not started the salmon so the cats might get it all. Plus I'm in a far better place than I was this time last year

"I don't really have one just to say a happy and peaceful New year. I could do with a hug as I'm struggling a little bit. First new year without Jay and tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of my dad dying. I started on the baileys but that wasn't hitting the spot so back on the bacardi so I will possibly be posting random shit later.

Karen xx"

Sending hugs xx

Happy New Year. I'm so sorry about your losses. It's bad enough missing someone you've lost but this time of year kind of smacks you in the face. I hope 2023 has so much joy and laughter in store for you.

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

Huge hugs. This is a difficult night for a lot of people x

"Happy New Year. I'm so sorry about your losses. It's bad enough missing someone you've lost but this time of year kind of smacks you in the face. I hope 2023 has so much joy and laughter in store for you. "
And I hope you can have a peaceful New year as well

Also to anyone else that has suffered a loss this year and I know I'm not the only one my thoughts are with you

Tone

Yes i have my cats. I've got a nice warm home and plenty of food. I'm full up and not started the salmon so the cats might get it all. Plus I'm in a far better place than I was this time last year"

I'd save some for a midnight snack or breakfast with some scrambled eggs.. yum. But yes they deserve a treat too. Saying that alcohol kicks in quicker on an empty stomach!

Better place. Hope you can say the same next NY eve too.

Tone

Yes i have my cats. I've got a nice warm home and plenty of food. I'm full up and not started the salmon so the cats might get it all. Plus I'm in a far better place than I was this time last year"

Good times are coming back

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Karen xx"

Thinking of you

You never get over the loss and never forget. But you do learn to live with it I still think of my DAD and he based 15 years ago so try and enjoy the memories of a lost loved one.

Big hugs to you, Karen

» Add a new message to this topic