FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > funny or not funny????

funny or not funny????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my mates fel asleep on a sofa (female) and my other friend pulled his pants down and rested his flacid cock on her cheek and took a photo of it lol I thought it was funny!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One of my mates fel asleep on a sofa (female) and my other friend pulled his pants down and rested his flacid cock on her cheek and took a photo of it lol I thought it was funny! "

I would have thought it depends whether she finds it funny. Or whether she considers it a fucking outrageous liberty..or assault

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"One of my mates fel asleep on a sofa (female) and my other friend pulled his pants down and rested his flacid cock on her cheek and took a photo of it lol I thought it was funny! "

Not

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I'm the kind of person that would find that funny if it were done to me, but it all depends on the person on the revising end. She might not, x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If a 'friend' did that to me? I would not find that funny in the slightest and rip him a new one! And I don't care if it is Xmas

You might find it Funny.. but if the lady does not find it funny - neither will the police..

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

I know of this happening once and the girl found out a few weeks later and it turned nasty and nearly went as far as involving police, just shows it could turn messy with someone being placed on the sex offenders register being a possibility.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Depends if you publish it or show it if she can be identified. A court case might not be very funny if she knows you've taken it and doesn't want anyone to see it

You asked if it was funny or not. easy way to work it out. would it be funny if one of your dads mates did it to your mum?

nah,thought not

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I thought it was funny! "

I fail to see what's funny about taking advantage of someone whilst they have no knowledge

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Is this the junior branch of Fabswingers?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'd have chopped the fucking thing off!!!!

I would probably find it funny 20+ years ago.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not funny. Very very not funny.

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

On first reading it I thought you meant pulled her pants down , thats not a nice thing to do , but having reread I dont think it's that bad , I presume the person doing knew the girl and would know how she'd take it .

My OH is a rugby player so I might be a bit more used to that kind of behavior .....

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

We know a former couple where the female was subjected to physical abuse when the guy had been drinking.

One day she told him she'd kill him if it happened again.

He told her she didn't have the bottle.

Later that night, while he was asleep, she put a razor to his throat and took a picture with one of then instant cameras.

She left the photo and a note saying "that's how easy it would be"

She packed her things and left him that night.

They're not together anymore and apparently he's now a changed man.

Some lessons are learned the hard way.

Outskirts of Notts

"We know a former couple where the female was subjected to physical abuse when the guy had been drinking.

Later that night, while he was asleep, she put a razor to his throat and took a picture with one of then instant cameras.

Some lessons are learned the hard way."

A tad different from the topic though

People have ended up on the sex offenders register for less.

But to answer your question funny is not one of the words that springs to mind. But to avoid an enforced forum holiday and in the interest of the season of good will I won't say which do.

We all do daft things when we're young and often don't stop to think of the consequences of it. IF he fesses up and tells her he runs the risk of her not being too happy about it. If he doesn't fess up and she finds out she'll more likely than not be not too happy about it. If he doesn't fess up and she doesn't find out - some friend.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

happens in a lot of student dorms across the UK

not right but hey...

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"A tad different from the topic though"

Yeah, sorry everyone, I only read the first post, I didn't read the thread before I posted.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'd have found it funny, my sense of humour can still be a bit daft and I'd see it as a bit of a lark and nowt to make a fuss about

Yes of course it's funny. The rule is stiff ones are rude but soft ones are funny.

Outskirts of Notts

"I'd have found it funny, my sense of humour can still be a bit daft and I'd see it as a bit of a lark and nowt to make a fuss about "

"We know a former couple where the female was subjected to physical abuse when the guy had been drinking.

limp dick versus a steel blade ? one = ill judged humour in very poor taste, one = threatening with menaces ! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

"Yes of course it's funny. The rule is stiff ones are rude but soft ones are funny. "

There are rules about how to slap someone around the mush with a cock when they're passed out?

Forum Mod

I would find it funny but thats because I know my friends and they know my sense of humour

Now if I was passed out d*unk and someone took a pic holding my mouth open and their hard cock in it then that would be a totally different sort of situation all together

"I would find it funny but thats because I know my friends and they know my sense of humour

Now if I was passed out d*unk and someone took a pic holding my mouth open and their hard cock in it then that would be a totally different sort of situation all together"

Bugger! Was kinda banking on you taking it in good sport tbh.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Not funny.

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Prob not....

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I'd like to say that the 'friend' would be missing vital parts of his anatomy if he did it to me.

How soon before it ends up somewhere like Facebook?

For the record she did find it funny as he showed her the photo in the morning. Its not like he did it to a stranger is it, and obviously wouldnt of done it to a prude.

I laughed anyway

"One of my mates fel asleep on a sofa (female) and my other friend pulled his pants down and rested his flacid cock on her cheek and took a photo of it lol I thought it was funny!

You asked if it was funny or not. easy way to work it out. would it be funny if one of your dads mates did it to your mum?

nah,thought not"

not like that at all! The girl is single and they flirt together anyway, people on here are so serious! Im not gay at all but even I would laugh if that was done to me! The photo was not kept a secrete and was deleted after he showed her it.

"Yes of course it's funny. The rule is stiff ones are rude but soft ones are funny. "

Totally agree its funny!!! BUT now he has to b prepared for a much worse joke in return!!

I think it's funny

Not funny in the slightest and, as she was asleep and unable to give her consent, I wouldn't mind betting both guys involved have committed some form of sexual assault.

King's Crustacean

"One of my mates fel asleep on a sofa (female) and my other friend pulled his pants down and rested his flacid cock on her cheek and took a photo of it lol I thought it was funny!

Not funny in the slightest and, as she was asleep and unable to give her consent, I wouldn't mind betting both guys involved have committed some form of sexual assault.

"

It wasn't sex. It was a stupid joke.

The kind kids find funny but they are not sex offenders.

"

Probably right in it being some sort of assault and a prank played by idiots who dont think and laughed at by people as foolish.

Some people really need to lighten up. Dares are funny and willys are funny. My mates do far worse.

"Some people really need to lighten up. Dares are funny and willys are funny. My mates do far worse."

Savilles mates probable said the same 10 years ago

The kind kids find funny but they are not sex offenders. "

In my previous job, I've done court reports on guys that have done less. A court wouldn't look at that as a childlike joke, but see it as a woman being assaulted as she is, for whatever reason, incapacitated and unable to give permission for whatever action is being carried out.

"Some people really need to lighten up. Dares are funny and willys are funny. My mates do far worse.

Savilles mates probable said the same 10 years ago "

My mates aren't twelve and neither am I or the OP so I think it's ok.

Oo’or….. I’m so glad I decided to tune in today,,,,,,,

It’s really heartening to see so many folk still have time to be totally outraged even on Christmas day,,,,

King's Crustacean

In my previous job, I've done court reports on guys that have done less. A court wouldn't look at that as a childlike joke, but see it as a woman being assaulted as she is, for whatever reason, incapacitated and unable to give permission for whatever action is being carried out.

"

Not if the woman found it funny.

[Removed by poster at 25/12/12 15:37:38]

"Some people really need to lighten up. Dares are funny and willys are funny. My mates do far worse.

Savilles mates probable said the same 10 years ago My mates aren't twelve and neither am I or the OP so I think it's ok. "

And I guess no means maybe\possibly not no! Maybe you should have asked for a box of respect for Christmas with your other 9 yr old mates....hey why not lighten up it will do you good!

Not if the woman found it funny."

Lucky for the guy that she did!

"

both guys? Only one guy, and like I said they know each other well and they was flirting around together all night anyway so he new she liked him. Sexual assault is just being stupid!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Oo’or….. I’m so glad I decided to tune in today,,,,,,,

It’s really heartening to see so many folk still have time to be totally outraged even on Christmas day,,,,

"

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Savilles mates probable said the same 10 years ago "

I think there is a world of difference between them.

Savilles mates probable said the same 10 years ago

I think there is a world of difference between them."

not even a slight comparison!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I find many things funny and I am fairly broadminded. This I dont find funny and I agree with the poster who mentioned "assault" in the context. The lady did not give her consent to having a picture taken and certainly not to one of a sexual nature.

Totally unfunny!

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"I find many things funny and I am fairly broadminded. This I dont find funny and I agree with the poster who mentioned "assault" in the context. The lady did not give her consent to having a picture taken and certainly not to one of a sexual nature.

Totally unfunny! "

"I find many things funny and I am fairly broadminded. This I dont find funny and I agree with the poster who mentioned "assault" in the context. The lady did not give her consent to having a picture taken and certainly not to one of a sexual nature.

Totally unfunny! "

Dont laugh about it then, I smile every time I think about it... Some people are so serious! Its a group of friends that are all pretty close its not assault!

Totally unfunny!

Dont laugh about it then, I smile every time I think about it... Some people are so serious! Its a group of friends that are all pretty close its not assault! "

I was not laughing hence I posted what I posted!

Serious note : I am imagining this happening to me in my close circle of friends - yes, I agree it would be not as serious as if it had been with a group of relative strangers and I probably just tell them off and ask for the picture to be deleted. Having said that they would be in little doubt that I did not approve.

We are all different in what we find funny I guess....

No I wouldn't find it funny. I like my humour a little more mature

Totally unfunny!

Dont laugh about it then, I smile every time I think about it... Some people are so serious! Its a group of friends that are all pretty close its not assault! "

whether people know each other or not doesn't define whether an assault has taken place.

"I

whether people know each other or not doesn't define whether an assault has taken place.

"

Very good point actually!

"No I wouldn't find it funny. I like my humour a little more mature "

Thanks for your imput

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzz

zzz

zz

z

Thats me snoring!!

Pretty disrespectful! if she finds it funny, then you've got away with it,if not don't complain about the aftermath.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's a shitty, childish thing to do to a person. I hope the woman was genuinely ok with it and not just laughing along under peer pressure.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

" It's a shitty, childish thing to do to a person. I hope the woman was genuinely ok with it and not just laughing along under peer pressure. "

I am also wondering whether one's sense of humour is defined by age; when I was in my twenties I might have found things funny that I dont find funny now.

To the OP - I understand that you found the episode funny as you shared it with the forum and asked for opinions. What I dont understand is why you then find it "boring" to receive answers that dont agree with you? As I said before, we are all different in what we find funny.

"I am also wondering whether one's sense of humour is defined by age; when I was in my twenties I might have found things funny that I dont find funny now.

To the OP - I understand that you found the episode funny as you shared it with the forum and asked for opinions. What I dont understand is why you then find it "boring" to receive answers that dont agree with you? As I said before, we are all different in what we find funny. "

rather boring than boorish

Pretty disrespectful! if she finds it funny, then you've got away with it,if not don't complain about the aftermath."

I have not got away with anything! It was a friend that did it try reading the post before you bore my tits off.....

I find it boring as this post has already been done! And then it pops back up. I guess it might be a little different as I know the people it happend with and I know how the girl took it... She found it more funny than us let alone you lot thats for sure!

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

" It's a shitty, childish thing to do to a person. I hope the woman was genuinely ok with it and not just laughing along under peer pressure. "

its a tough call with pranks,especially as the individuals are anonymous to us on here ,trouble is there is always a victim ,the whole joke relies on it doesn't it

As we all know one tragically went wrong a few weeks ago,i am not saying its in the same league,but i never met a victim of a prank yet who was totally happy with it,tolerated it maybe, but who knows what she felt deep down .

Just hope when everyone finished laughing that she got the picture so she could destroy it ,if she wanted to of course.

All a bit sad if you ask me if done by adults not adolescents. When you pop your cock in a mincer and laugh about it afterwards looking at the remnants of your cock I will laugh along with you then.

" It's a shitty, childish thing to do to a person. I hope the woman was genuinely ok with it and not just laughing along under peer pressure.

its a tough call with pranks,especially as the individuals are anonymous to us on here ,trouble is there is always a victim ,the whole joke relies on it doesn't it

As we all know one tragically went wrong a few weeks ago,i am not saying its in the same league,but i never met a victim of a prank yet who was totally happy with it,tolerated it maybe, but who knows what she felt deep down .

Just hope when everyone finished laughing that she got the picture so she could destroy it ,if she wanted to of course. "

the picture was shown to her and deleted... Shes not the type of girl that wouldnt speak her mind. She laughed and so did the rest of us... The end

"

"

That is of course, the other side of a prank, any prank really not just this one. It relies on one person being ok with being mocked by other(s). And for some that is ok - for others it is not.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

" It's a shitty, childish thing to do to a person. I hope the woman was genuinely ok with it and not just laughing along under peer pressure.

Just hope when everyone finished laughing that she got the picture so she could destroy it ,if she wanted to of course.

the picture was shown to her and deleted... Shes not the type of girl that wouldnt speak her mind. She laughed and so did the rest of us... The end "

It was The End until you posted it here to gauge people's reaction to the joke

the picture was shown to her and deleted... Shes not the type of girl that wouldnt speak her mind. She laughed and so did the rest of us... The end

It was The End until you posted it here to gauge people's reaction to the joke"

I was just going to put the same! So the photos were supposedly deleted but it was fine to post it in a public forum which is hardly the end. Funny? NOT just immature actions and an example of indiscretion to ward off any potential meets.

"All a bit sad if you ask me if done by adults not adolescents. When you pop your cock in a mincer and laugh about it afterwards looking at the remnants of your cock I will laugh along with you then. "

I dont remember asking anyone to laugh with me? I just said this happend with some friends of mine wile they was d*unk one night... Obviously I new a lot of people wouldnt find it funny hence the post funny or not.... Anyway im leaving this post to you lot to discuss as I already spoke about it. Have fun

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"To the OP - I understand that you found the episode funny as you shared it with the forum and asked for opinions. What I dont understand is why you then find it "boring" to receive answers that dont agree with you? As I said before, we are all different in what we find funny. "

I was just going to put the same! So the photos were supposedly deleted but it was fine to post it in a public forum which is hardly the end. Funny? NOT just immature actions and an example of indiscretion to ward off any potential meets. "

lol whatever you lot are the only ones that are upset about it... And yes the photo was deleted... Oh and none of my friends use this site and I didnt use any names so maybe you shouldnt get so excited!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I find the reactions on here funnier than the said incident

I was just going to put the same! So the photos were supposedly deleted but it was fine to post it in a public forum which is hardly the end. Funny? NOT just immature actions and an example of indiscretion to ward off any potential meets. "

Says it all

"All a bit sad if you ask me if done by adults not adolescents. When you pop your cock in a mincer and laugh about it afterwards looking at the remnants of your cock I will laugh along with you then.

I dont remember asking anyone to laugh with me? I just said this happend with some friends of mine wile they was d*unk one night... Obviously I new a lot of people wouldnt find it funny hence the post funny or not.... Anyway im leaving this post to you lot to discuss as I already spoke about it. Have fun"

You specifically asked if people found it funny or not, which makes the assumption that if people did find it funny they would be laughing, like you did.

You didn't like the way it has gone and then came across in an agressive manner and have been rude and offensive without due cause to people who on an open forum you have asked a question and they have given you their opinion.

My opinion is it is wrong, whether the lady in question found it funny or not, it was without permission, shows no respect and downright degrading.

Your friend would indeed find himself in trouble and the last laugh would most definitely not be on him.

If it was one of my close lad mates I would, if not I would go ballistic!

nah,thought not"

nah,thought not

not like that at all! The girl is single and they flirt together anyway, people on here are so serious! Im not gay at all but even I would laugh if that was done to me! The photo was not kept a secrete and was deleted after he showed her it. "

"All a bit sad if you ask me if done by adults not adolescents. When you pop your cock in a mincer and laugh about it afterwards looking at the remnants of your cock I will laugh along with you then.

I dont remember asking anyone to laugh with me? "

Really? So when you asked "funny or not funny?" what did you mean?

Totally unfunny!

However many times you deny it does not alter had she complained to the police it would have been _iewed as assault and your friend would be on the sex offenders list.

But by your logic, the fact that you know her overides the fact that she was unconscious and could not consent. So had your friend had sex with her, would her inability to consent be irrelevant as it was mates and you all knew she'd enjoy it.

[Removed by poster at 26/12/12 23:11:51]

Totally unfunny!

Dont laugh about it then, I smile every time I think about it... Some people are so serious! Its a group of friends that are all pretty close its not assault!

However many times you deny it does not alter had she complained to the police it would have been _iewed as assault and your friend would be on the sex offenders list.

"

This is absolutely incorrect and dramatic to say the least. Nobody would end up with a custodial sentence and entered onto any Sex Offender Register for placing a flaccid penis on someones cheek and taking a picture. At most its sexually inappropriate behaviour.

Come on inject a little realism in here, whilst its not a funny joke and could indeed end up with the perpetrator receiving a caution, it is just a very childish prank

I agree with iconic on the legal side, though I agree with others in that it was not funny.

I would not be happy if a friend did that to me, regardless of whether I had flirted with him or not.

Very brave of her, good for her. Hope she's safe and happy now. X

" ...

the picture was shown to her and deleted... Shes not the type of girl that wouldnt speak her mind. She laughed and so did the rest of us... The end "

Good for her.

It totally depends on the people involved. If they are all mates then it's funny.

Maybe one day when he wakes up with no eyebrows and "I am a cock" scrawled on his forehead... and sees the permanent marker in her hand... he'll see the funny side.

" ...

Good for her.

It totally depends on the people involved. If they are all mates then it's funny.

Maybe one day when he wakes up with no eyebrows and "I am a cock" scrawled on his forehead... and sees the permanent marker in her hand... he'll see the funny side. "

That's funny too!

" ...

Good for her.

Maybe one day when he wakes up with no eyebrows and "I am a cock" scrawled on his forehead... and sees the permanent marker in her hand... he'll see the funny side.

That's funny too!"

+1

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Well it made me smirk a little!! She was fine with it so whats the harm! Maybe I'm a little too tolerant having grown up with a brother and a lot of male friends pulling stupid pranks like this!

I like turtles.

» Add a new message to this topic