FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quantifying bisexuality

Quantifying bisexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o-j OP   Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

A lot of people on here are bisexual ,

But what if you like myself prefer one sex more than another .

I would say I'm 60/40 in favour of women ( but in a hetro relationship )

So I suppose I love hetro relationships but love homosexual sex .......

No wonder I'm fucked up .....lol

Joanne x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I enjoy sex with men, but would never want a loving relationship with one. My bisexuality is purely about sex

"I enjoy sex with men, but would never want a loving relationship with one. My bisexuality is purely about sex"

Ditto

I'm definitely bi, prefer the ladies too if I'm being honest. There's something very erotic about being naked with another woman,

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I enjoy sex with men, but would never want a loving relationship with one"

I've been with one for 23 years hasn't stopped me having sex with women tho

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I enjoy sex with men, but would never want a loving relationship with one. My bisexuality is purely about sex"

Same here.

Fancy a shag?

I'd rate myself about 90% lesbian - I'm in a full but open relationship with another women who I absolutely love and adore. She has my head and my heart - it's just the other bits that want a bit more...

We both have a straight past for the first half of our lives (took both of us a while to face the truth) - but we haven't forgotten how so we both still enjoy sex with an occasional guy (or girl!), though separately.

We're mature enough to make it work, and we know that we'll always come back to each other.

So, for convenience, I list myself as Bi on here, and clarify if it ever becomes necessary to do so.

After all, your sexuality is something that only you can define for yourself - nobody else has the right to try to do it for you!!!

So - to be blunt, if I wanna shag, then I have one, and if not then I just curl up with the one I love and feel very, very smug!!!

for its 90% women, but I do like to look at a nice cock and suck it. love a nice bum and abs too. no emotional connection at all though

"I'd rate myself about 90% lesbian - I'm in a full but open relationship with another women who I absolutely love and adore. She has my head and my heart - it's just the other bits that want a bit more...

We both have a straight past for the first half of our lives (took both of us a while to face the truth) - but we haven't forgotten how so we both still enjoy sex with an occasional guy (or girl!), though separately.

We're mature enough to make it work, and we know that we'll always come back to each other.

So, for convenience, I list myself as Bi on here, and clarify if it ever becomes necessary to do so.

After all, your sexuality is something that only you can define for yourself - nobody else has the right to try to do it for you!!!

So - to be blunt, if I wanna shag, then I have one, and if not then I just curl up with the one I love and feel very, very smug!!!

"

thats lovely

i really enjoy being with a woman ( well to date theyve all been ok - not many tho ) but i could easy do without - sex with my fella wins hands down every time - if i had to make a choice that is

Brighton - even Hove!

"Fancy a shag? "

Who me?

By *o-j OP   Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

TBH I thought this would be more of a ' one for the ladies ' post .

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd say I am 80:20 myself. I don't actively look for women or couples but will play with women in a party or club atmosphere. I do like playing with boobs a lot!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I think we're all on a continuum - some people are one extreme or another but most of us will float around the mid range at some point.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I do like to see andrew have fun stright but bi at the right time when i tell him

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

90/10

I like cock but I couldn't eat a whole one! I like pussy too and I could stroke them for aaaaages. Guess I'm batting for both sides but prefer to bat for one a bit more than the other.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I like cock but I couldn't eat a whole one! I like pussy too and I could stroke them for aaaaages. Guess I'm batting for both sides but prefer to bat for one a bit more than the other. "

Well, it must come true on one bloody day of the year! You made me laugh first thing and I agree with you last. What's the world coming to? Not an end. Oi! Wishy! Happy bloody Christmas!

I like pussy so I guess I must be lesbian lol joking aside each to there own. I have gay and bi friends and they accept me as being straight.

They also know I won't cross the line for very personal reasons and all accept that have been chatted up by a few men in the past but can't say I want to go there. More than happy to talk to and be friends with anyone gay straight or bi as long as they respect my wishes

» Add a new message to this topic