FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Body descriptors

Body descriptors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The methods to describe body shape are very subjective (curvy & athletic seem to get a wider range than others I have found). Surely a better method is to use a (faceless if needed) body pic and let the audience decide for themselves?

Body shape certainly isn't the be all and end all but everyone uses this information (at least unconsciously) in their initial assessment of a play partner. Would a body shape criteria be a good or bad addition to the advanced search options?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do agree with this to a degree. I met a fem at a local party who had described herself as fabulous on here. She was about a size 12, very toned with boobies to die for. She said she described herself as fabulous as thats what her hubby said she was... which I agree.

However, I believe a 'fabulous' lady on here is more used for BBWs!?

Both are correct I think, but both are very different.

PS. Before I get hung drawn and quartered, I am not having a pop at fabulous BBWs

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"The methods to describe body shape are very subjective (curvy & athletic seem to get a wider range than others I have found). Surely a better method is to use a (faceless if needed) body pic and let the audience decide for themselves?

Body shape certainly isn't the be all and end all but everyone uses this information (at least unconsciously) in their initial assessment of a play partner. Would a body shape criteria be a good or bad addition to the advanced search options?"

I've got average on mine and pics to show what I am like. People can then decide for themselves.

I did almost meet with someone who had really good face pics. After chatting for a while I got to see his other pics and could see that, body-wise, he was most certainly not for me. Looking at what he had written on his profile I would never have known and could have then met him but would have turned him down in the flesh. It saved us both the time.

» Add a new message to this topic