FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgies and Gangbangs

Orgies and Gangbangs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heVonMatterhorns OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

After some spirited discussion in another thread, I feel this also needs clarification.

When does a gangbang become an orgy? What's the upper limit on bodies? Can you have an all fe/male gangbang or do you need at least one of the other?

LvM

*The results of this and other VonMatterhorn™ threads will be used in an upcoming Sydney University study

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After some spirited discussion in another thread, I feel this also needs clarification.

When does a gangbang become an orgy? What's the upper limit on bodies? Can you have an all fe/male gangbang or do you need at least one of the other?

LvM

*The results of this and other VonMatterhorn™ threads will be used in an upcoming Sydney University study"

I always thought a gangbang was one person of one sex and several of the other sex.

Orgy is a whole lotta everything!

But I'm probably wrong

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Finger in the air......over 10 people is an orgy. There is absolutely no scientific basis to this declaration

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I just want to know what to title the album of my afternoon adventure with 4 guys who, at times, were all fully occupied (and not with each other's company)

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"After some spirited discussion in another thread, I feel this also needs clarification.

LvM

*The results of this and other VonMatterhorn™ threads will be used in an upcoming Sydney University study

I always thought a gangbang was one person of one sex and several of the other sex.

But I'm probably wrong "

I agree with this Brucey

Dunfermline

"I just want to know what to title the album of my afternoon adventure with 4 guys who, at times, were all fully occupied (and not with each other's company) "

A series of very fortunate affairs

North West

LvM

But I'm probably wrong

I agree with this Brucey "

Buuuuuuut if you have 1 of one sex, and several of the other, BUT they're not all politely taking turns and talking about the weather before their time to shine, what is it?!

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Also how many make a gangbang? When I had 4 men keeping me company that time was I having a gangbang or a MMMMF?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Also how many make a gangbang? When I had 4 men keeping me company that time was I having a gangbang or a MMMMF?"

According to the other thread, them 4 men must have been boffing each other in your mmmmf.

Llanelli

LvM

But I'm probably wrong

I agree with this Brucey

Buuuuuuut if you have 1 of one sex, and several of the other, BUT they're not all politely taking turns and talking about the weather before their time to shine, what is it?! "

A boring wait I guess

Wolverhampton

"Also how many make a gangbang? When I had 4 men keeping me company that time was I having a gangbang or a MMMMF?

According to the other thread, them 4 men must have been boffing each other in your mmmmf. "

So should I call it a M.M.F.M.M? Cos they were only there for me

By *heVonMatterhorns OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Also how many make a gangbang? When I had 4 men keeping me company that time was I having a gangbang or a MMMMF?

According to the other thread, them 4 men must have been boffing each other in your mmmmf.

So should I call it a M.M.F.M.M? Cos they were only there for me "

I think you need some sort of flowchart system to properly arrange all parties involved. In the mean time, you could just call it a good time... or a Christmas stuffing if you're feeling festive

LvM

North West

LvM

But I'm probably wrong

I agree with this Brucey

Buuuuuuut if you have 1 of one sex, and several of the other, BUT they're not all politely taking turns and talking about the weather before their time to shine, what is it?!

A boring wait I guess "

What if the guys are all involved with the lady at the same time? By the earlier definition, it can't be either an orgy or a gangbang

Llanelli

I think you need some sort of flowchart system to properly arrange all parties involved. In the mean time, you could just call it a good time... or a Christmas stuffing if you're feeling festive

LvM"

Surely it's only Christmas leftovers now

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I decided to go ask the dictionaries. I was surprised to find that lots of definitions talk about gangbangs as being violent and non-consensual. That’s certainly not the way the word is used in this community.

So apparently, if we’re going by the official definitions, a gangbang centres on one person whereas an orgy is a wild free-for-all party.

Wolverhampton

LvM

Surely it's only Christmas leftovers now "

There's always room for a few more chipolatas

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

LvM

There's always room for a few more chipolatas "

Yes, I'm in.

Llanelli

LvM

There's always room for a few more chipolatas "

Pigs in blankets

Wolverhampton

LvM

Yes, I'm in. "

You can bring the stuffing balls too

Wolverhampton

LvM

Pigs in blankets "

No need for blankets, I'll put the heating on

"Also how many make a gangbang? When I had 4 men keeping me company that time was I having a gangbang or a MMMMF?"

You were having a VERY NAUGHTY DAY!

Llanelli

LvM

Pigs in blankets

No need for blankets, I'll put the heating on "

I have a heated rod to warm you from the inside

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Surely it’s only a gang bang if the gang have a gang name.

Bring on the pink ladies

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

LvM

But I'm probably wrong "

Yes, I agree.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Surely it’s only a gang bang if the gang have a gang name.

Bring on the pink ladies "

Now this is the kind of thinking I can get behind.

Llanelli

"Surely it’s only a gang bang if the gang have a gang name.

Bring on the pink ladies "

I'm in but only if some of them are bi as I've been neglected recently

Gang bang can only be in a day

Orgy can last for them

LvM

But I'm probably wrong

I agree with this Brucey

Buuuuuuut if you have 1 of one sex, and several of the other, BUT they're not all politely taking turns and talking about the weather before their time to shine, what is it?! "

A clusterfuck?

LvM

But I'm probably wrong

I agree with this Brucey

A clusterfuck?"

It's one where me and Red should have just spent time together alone

I think an orgy is mixed genders getting it on . Where a GB is one person getting all the attention

North West

LvM

But I'm probably wrong

I agree with this Brucey

A clusterfuck?"

It shall henceforth be known as this! I like it

*Renames photo album*

Dunfermline

LvM

But I'm probably wrong

I agree with this Brucey

A clusterfuck?"

If you're giving out invites.....hint, hint

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

ORGIES still fortunately very much going strong at clubs & parties with elements of gorgeousness; c'est fantastique mmmmmmmmmmm xxx

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Stockport

It's an orgy when the pile of writhing bodies are so intertwined that you're not sure which appendage belongs to which torso. It's a gangbang when there's people politely waiting in a line.

By *ansoffateMan 14 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

According to a former partner.

If I have to share the cock with anyone else it's an orgy not a gangbang.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Wonder if the female to male ratio adds clarity to whichever definition??

» Add a new message to this topic