FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Positively not a rant.

Positively not a rant.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The forums are great and were never all going to agree on opinions and tastes. However, there do seem to be a lot of folk ranting.....ffs this ffs that etc lol

How about articulating what's been great about the site and makes you stay....its meant to be fun after all ?

For me its getting a message or shallow as it sounds a fab'd pic or simply reading an interesting thread.

Angry rants are a turn off (though that sounds like a rant !)

Enjoy....were all volunteers remember.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I think View summed it up perfectly for me in another thread this morning....its like reality television with sex

"I think View summed it up perfectly for me in another thread this morning....its like reality television with sex "

Lol as long as its not Jeremy Kyle show I'm in

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Ive only been in the forums for a couple of weeks and what I dont understand is why, when people ask a question, do so many jump in shouting 'this has been done before' or 'boring' etc etc.

It may of been discussed to death with other members but for newbies its all intersting stuff.

If you have read it all before and cant give a constructive answer then just dont comment.

I really enjoy the forum and love some of the fantastic advice and comments made, maybe in time i will feel a bit frustrated at repeated threads, but for now im really enjoying the banter.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive only been in the forums for a couple of weeks and what I dont understand is why, when people ask a question, do so many jump in shouting 'this has been done before' or 'boring' etc etc.

It may of been discussed to death with other members but for newbies its all intersting stuff.

If you have read it all before and cant give a constructive answer then just dont comment.

I really enjoy the forum and love some of the fantastic advice and comments made, maybe in time i will feel a bit frustrated at repeated threads, but for now im really enjoying the banter."

without asking a question you'll never discover the answer.

This site is what one wants it to be.

For me, it is fun and frivolous, and is one of my ways to waste time.

I enjoy the social side of FAB, and have made some great friends.

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 23/12/12 19:16:46]

"Ive only been in the forums for a couple of weeks and what I dont understand is why, when people ask a question, do so many jump in shouting 'this has been done before' or 'boring' etc etc.

I really enjoy the forum and love some of the fantastic advice and comments made, maybe in time i will feel a bit frustrated at repeated threads, but for now im really enjoying the banter."

I couldn't agree more, being quite new myself, I have no idea what has been discussed before, it may well be boring to some, but I find quite a few of these "boring" threads very interesting.

So if it's been done to death and you've seen it all before, just walk on by and let the newbies discuss it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I've been on the forums for years and this still bugs me

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sometimes saying it has been done before can point the OP to the 'search' feature as many of the old threads have great answers....

but it is the way it is said...

I really enjoy the forum and love some of the fantastic advice and comments made, maybe in time i will feel a bit frustrated at repeated threads, but for now im really enjoying the banter.

sometimes saying it has been done before can point the OP to the 'search' feature as many of the old threads have great answers....

but it is the way it is said..."

absolutely....treat others with respect.....it may rub off on others !

liverpool

I've been on the forums for years and this still bugs me "

Phew , so glad others agree, thought it was just me lol.......

If I read a post and it seems genuine then I dont have any problem just replying with help or advice if I can. If i cant then I will usually just stay quiet (except when it really gets my goat and then I explode )

» Add a new message to this topic