FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Years resolutions

New Years resolutions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Merry Christmas guys.

So what's your New Years resolutions, me (Sarah) would love a slimmer figure but can't see it happening, love my food too much and never have time for gym, but my resolution for the year is to give up smoking (which maybe a bad move as everyone says gain weight ...)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

me and mrs swinger are going to try and kick smoking, it wont be easy but £15a day and a cough that wont quit are good incentive

slimmer me required too - and it will happen

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"me and mrs swinger are going to try and kick smoking, it wont be easy but £15a day and a cough that wont quit are good incentive"

Maybe we could support each other, messages of encouragement, tips we find that work etc

"me and mrs swinger are going to try and kick smoking, it wont be easy but £15a day and a cough that wont quit are good incentive

Maybe we could support each other, messages of encouragement, tips we find that work etc"

any help would be great xxxx

I never make New Year's resolutions. -Why wait a year when you could make the change today?!

Been on a diet the last few weeks, lost a stone. Taking a few days off for xmas then back on it on Thursday.

Just do it.... whatever it is.... whatever the date.

» Add a new message to this topic