FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > More embarrassed us or ...

More embarrassed us or ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The daughter, probably us lol

So a little back ground.

Last night we were due to go out to a Christmas do, but the mini bus rang and said he had engine trouble. S to cut a long story short we drove to Chester left the car and got a taxi back at the end of our night.

All our kids were staying at their grandparents for the night.

We woke up about 9.50 and decided to have some very noisy fun, well why not we were on our own after all. So after getting up getting ready catching a train to Chester to retrieve car and do some Christmas shopping we called our daughter to let her know we would pick her up from Chester and bring her home with us that afternoon ( she had gone to visit her father) . We rang, no answer,so sent a text . Any way we picked her up later that afternoon and the conversation went a little like this

Us.. Did you have a good time

Her, yeah not bad.

Us ... Well you don't sound to enthusiastic lol

Her... Yeah , dad gave us some presents

Us, oh ok . Oh did you take your dads presents down

Her... Yeah

Us.. When did you get them , thought you left them home,

Her. Yeah I did but nan brought me back this morning to get them

Me and hubby look at each other

Us .. We didn't hear you

Her.. Well you wouldn't you were having sex

Me, I nearly crashed the car

Us.. How do you know ,

Her, because when I was in my room I could hear mum.

Well omg I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me

So we went on to ask her why she hadn't made a noise or let us know she was home. She thought we had already gone shopping, she didn't realise we had gone out in the car and left it in Chester. It was only I when she got in her room and heard us that she knew we where home. She legged it back out banging the door behind her ( and we still didn't hear her )

She put her phone on silent all day . So when we rang and txt her she thought we already knew had heard us lol.. She said what was I ment to say by the way I heard you and mum having sex you're vile lol. So although we had a good laugh I think we have scared her for life lol .. Now I'm just wondering exactly what it was she heard !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lmao it happens I've walked in to my parents having sex before! And our kids have said they've heard us s.e.xing ( that's how they said it)

Don't worry it won't leave too much of a emotional scar

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Oops

Father in law almost walk in on us in the living room just as the wife was wiping the cum off her face another 30 sec and

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * -|-

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

hey guys, i think buying your daughter something nice for xmas...might take her mind off things....lol its all good fun...but know how you feel when you wanted the ground to open up... xxx

This reminds me of the time our then 16yr old lad decided to go mooching in our bedroom. We only knew he'd been there because the new box of condoms that we'd bought for meets was almost empty and he was the only other person living in the house at the time. So hubby asked him outright if he'd had them, he got very embarrassed and admited he had. The thing that mortified me wasn't that my baby was needing condoms it was the fact that we kept the condoms in the drawer under our bad along with our vast collection of toys

i am still haunted by my parents having sex.. urgh!!!

i was 14 at the time *shudders*

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our daughter is 16. She's not daft lol

It was just the way the conversation came around , totally didn't expect her to come out with that, although embarrassing we were all laughing and cringing .

Not sure what's worse seeing your parents have sex or hearing them lol

I had a sleepover at a mates in my late teens.

His mum and dad decided to have some somewhat noisy Sunday morning nookie.

I was mortified so heaven knows how my mate felt.

But the weirdest thing was that in the throws of passion, his mum started shouting 'Mark, Mark, MARK'

Why weird ?

Mark was my mates name - not his dads

Before we lived together, I stopped over at Cheryl's one night after a visit to Chams.

We woke up, house was silent, assumed the girls had gone to work etc.

After a fairly noisy session, stirrings from the next door room confirmed one of their boyfriends was still in the house......ooops

Years ago we lived in an old house in Wales that had been converted ,badly.

One afternoon when the kids were watching television we snuck upstairs for some fun.

Afterwards we nonchalantly came back downstairs and one of the little darlings looked up and in an accusing tone said " we know you were having sexy , yuk ! "

Ah , erm and how would you know ? we asked

" all the doors down stairs were opening and shutting " was the surprising reply

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"Our daughter is 16. She's not daft lol

It was just the way the conversation came around , totally didn't expect her to come out with that, although embarrassing we were all laughing and cringing .

"

I wouldn't worry too much...it will probably turn into one of those "Do you remember when..." stories after a few years Merry Christmas

warrington

"Years ago we lived in an old house in Wales that had been converted ,badly.

One afternoon when the kids were watching television we snuck upstairs for some fun.

Afterwards we nonchalantly came back downstairs and one of the little darlings looked up and in an accusing tone said " we know you were having sexy , yuk ! "

Ah , erm and how would you know ? we asked

" all the doors down stairs were opening and shutting " was the surprising reply "

Love it

I was staying over at a girlfriends at the time. I would have been 18-19,her mum insisted i stayed on the couch downstairs for the night anyway after a few hrs and thinking her mum and dad were asleep she came down and the fun commensed. Half way through ive got her bent over the arm of the couch doggystyle the living room door opens and in walks a half pissed dad stark bollock naked scratching his head sporting a big boner! Scarred for life after that lol

when I stayed over at my ex her mum often used her toys and was very loud, I.was told it was mainly only when I was round for some reason :s

if stayed up late.watching tv in the living room she'd come through and sit near me wearing just a tshirt and underwear, she used to say she is naughty for coming through and sitting in just that with me :/

when I stayed over at my ex her mum often used her toys and was very loud, I.was told it was mainly only when I was round for some reason :s

if stayed up late.watching tv in the living room she'd come through and sit near me wearing just a tshirt and underwear, she used to say she is naughty for coming through and sitting in just that with me :/

Years ago when on leave from military I went home to my parent.i went out and ended up taking a very playfully young lady back home. Well after a fun but muffled few hours we fell asleep. Upon waking I found she had gone but had left her pants as a reminder well I seemed a good idea to place these over my face and relieve the early morning hard on that had appeared. Once this little duty had been completed I fell asleep again pants on face and juices on stomach. When I woke next time I found as per family tradition when on leave a coffee and toast put by my bed by mum or dad!!! Nothing was said but did make for a strained few days!!

Our daughter returned home a few days early from uni. As she entered the living room I realised we had left our washed toys in her ensuite bathroom to dry from our previouse night's fun! I have never moved so.fast of that sofa... LOL

A couple of days later at dinner she asked why I had acted in such a way... The wife came clean and she screamed... Not in my bathroom... Huk... Your animals.... LOL

Love it .

I introduced Mrs J to the joys of naturism in North Wales , must be over 26 years ago now .

We parked up on a back road to Trawsfynnyth , no map near by to check spelling , where a short walk leads to a small river .

We stripped off and had a swim and I utterly failed in my point that nudity is not always sexual .

After a very good sunshine on the bum sex session we got dressed and wandered back up from the river valley to the car .

At a point where the path overlooked where we had been enjoying each others bodies an old man was sat who seemed to have trouble making eye contact with us , tee her

*hee , stupid predictive text , what does it know ? Grrr

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I was staying over at a girlfriends at the time. I would have been 18-19,her mum insisted i stayed on the couch downstairs for the night anyway after a few hrs and thinking her mum and dad were asleep she came down and the fun commensed. Half way through ive got her bent over the arm of the couch doggystyle the living room door opens and in walks a half pissed dad stark bollock naked scratching his head sporting a big boner! Scarred for life after that lol "

I know how some men feel about the mother/daughter fantasy. Does the father/daughter one arouse the same interest?

warrington

"I was staying over at a girlfriends at the time. I would have been 18-19,her mum insisted i stayed on the couch downstairs for the night anyway after a few hrs and thinking her mum and dad were asleep she came down and the fun commensed. Half way through ive got her bent over the arm of the couch doggystyle the living room door opens and in walks a half pissed dad stark bollock naked scratching his head sporting a big boner! Scarred for life after that lol

I know how some men feel about the mother/daughter fantasy. Does the father/daughter one arouse the same interest? "

...or maybe her dad was fancying his chances with the boyfriend

"I was staying over at a girlfriends at the time. I would have been 18-19,her mum insisted i stayed on the couch downstairs for the night anyway after a few hrs and thinking her mum and dad were asleep she came down and the fun commensed. Half way through ive got her bent over the arm of the couch doggystyle the living room door opens and in walks a half pissed dad stark bollock naked scratching his head sporting a big boner! Scarred for life after that lol

I know how some men feel about the mother/daughter fantasy. Does the father/daughter one arouse the same interest?

...or maybe her dad was fancying his chances with the boyfriend "

lol hopefully not

» Add a new message to this topic