FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > O2 broadband

O2 broadband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone having bad problems with 02 broadband its really starting to annoy me for the past few days now. The connection keeps coming and going.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ha! The exact reason we moved to virginmedia via cable. Fast and no loss until it goes wrong then try to get help from someone in India. Doesn't go wrong much though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get the Post office deal

"Ha! The exact reason we moved to virginmedia via cable. Fast and no loss until it goes wrong then try to get help from someone in India. Doesn't go wrong much though."

?

When I had an issue with Virgin a couple of weeks ago I got through to a British help centre and had an engineer visit within 24hrs.

Any thing to do with 02 / bt is bad. I switched everything from them earlier this yr and would never go back

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Any thing to do with 02 / bt is bad. I switched everything from them earlier this yr and would never go back "

Even though you switch your broadband from BT you will still be using their lines etc they just rent them to the other companies

"Any thing to do with 02 / bt is bad. I switched everything from them earlier this yr and would never go back

Even though you switch your broadband from BT you will still be using their lines etc they just rent them to the other companies"

Yeah i know. Lot easier to deal with other companies than by though, their customer services are shocking and they rip their customers off and treat them like idiots and all their call centres are in india

I haven't been able to get 3G for a couple of days but thought it was just the reception at my mums house. My mum just joined o2 and we thought something was wrong with the phone set up. So I take it there is an o2 3G problem?

"Any thing to do with 02 / bt is bad. I switched everything from them earlier this yr and would never go back

Even though you switch your broadband from BT you will still be using their lines etc they just rent them to the other companies

Yeah i know. Lot easier to deal with other companies than by though, their customer services are shocking and they rip their customers off and treat them like idiots and all their call centres are in india"

I agree BT are bad, (I've left them and gone to virgin) and their call centre staff are useless. Only ever had one issue with O2 and that was the big outage they had few months ago. Strangely only affected my works phone and not my personal phone. Both were on O2. Outage was unforeseen and was fixed fairly quickly considering scale of the problem.

Will, ring O2, you may need new router.

im O2 everything - landline broadband and mobile - all great no problems at all

» Add a new message to this topic