FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cock ring advise??

cock ring advise??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was thinking about trying a cock ring. Are they any good? My friend tried a couple of metal ones but give up cause one was to big and after ordering the second it was to small. So are the adjustable ones good? Oh and he said that when you wear one it pushed his balls up his shaft so it looked like he had less length... Is there such a thing as a adjustable cock ring that also holds your balls back out the way????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try an elastic band with a bit if festive tinsel on

Try the silicone ones.

I have several, some that vibrate and some double rings (one for your cock, the other for your balls). They're pretty cheap so try a few.

"Try the silicone ones.

I have several, some that vibrate and some double rings (one for your cock, the other for your balls). They're pretty cheap so try a few."

Iv tried the vibrator silicone ring with a ex but it didnt do anything... I been told it makes your cock harder and orgasms better??? Do they push your balls higher up your shaft???

The one I have doesn't, it kind if pulls them down a bit. I've found that, when wearing it, my orgasms are much stronger.

I have a pic of mine that I can make public so you can get an idea. (Can't mail it to you, we've both blocked single men)

"I have a pic of mine that I can make public so you can get an idea. (Can't mail it to you, we've both blocked single men)"

lol it is a pain blocking single men sometimes if I didnt get pestered so much I wouldnt mind... Yeah put it on mate cheers

"I have a pic of mine that I can make public so you can get an idea. (Can't mail it to you, we've both blocked single men)

lol it is a pain blocking single men sometimes if I didnt get pestered so much I wouldnt mind... Yeah put it on mate cheers"

I've made them public. Let me know when you've looked so I can hide them again.

Happy to help.

"I have a pic of mine that I can make public so you can get an idea. (Can't mail it to you, we've both blocked single men)

lol it is a pain blocking single men sometimes if I didnt get pestered so much I wouldnt mind... Yeah put it on mate cheers

I've made them public. Let me know when you've looked so I can hide them again.

Happy to help."

Oh ok I see what you mean now, your one goes infront of your balls... Im looking to get one that goes under your balls but at the same time holds them back? Iv tried rubber ones and they dont make me any different. Have you used a adjustable one before? Cheers

It goes behind my balls too (double ring).

I've tried an adjustable one, yes. They're good too but getting them.'just right' can sometimes be a bit fiddly so I prefer the silicone alternative.

"It goes behind my balls too (double ring).

I've tried an adjustable one, yes. They're good too but getting them.'just right' can sometimes be a bit fiddly so I prefer the silicone alternative."

oh I see. Can you tel the difference in size and hardness if you do or dont wear it? I prob buy some but dont know wear to start as theres so many

There's definitely a difference in rigidity and size by trapping the blood it causes your penis to swell.

Whatever you decide to try, don't wear one for more than 20minutes or so or you risk causing tissue damage.

"There's definitely a difference in rigidity and size by trapping the blood it causes your penis to swell.

Whatever you decide to try, don't wear one for more than 20minutes or so or you risk causing tissue damage."

okey dokey cheers for your help im still not to sure what one to buy tho lol

Lol, I'll try to dig up a link for mine and you can take it from there...

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

"There's definitely a difference in rigidity and size by trapping the blood it causes your penis to swell.

Whatever you decide to try, don't wear one for more than 20minutes or so or you risk causing tissue damage."

Little hint...keep ur tissues in the box till u need them....glad I could help..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I have a pic of mine that I can make public so you can get an idea. (Can't mail it to you, we've both blocked single men)"

I wanna see it!!!!!!

"Lol, I'll try to dig up a link for mine and you can take it from there..."

Here's the link..

http://www.bedroompleasures.co.uk/sex-toys/Sex-Toys-for-Couples.489/Couples-Cock-Rings.499/Waterproof-Maximus-Enhancement-Cock-Ring.5841.html

I wanna see it!!!!!! "

Check your pm's...

"Lol, I'll try to dig up a link for mine and you can take it from there...

Here's the link..

http://www.bedroompleasures.co.uk/sex-toys/Sex-Toys-for-Couples.489/Couples-Cock-Rings.499/Waterproof-Maximus-Enhancement-Cock-Ring.5841.html

ok cool thank you. I think I will prob get one rubber one and one other one try both. Anyone tried a cock strap????

"

Whats the difference between a cock ring and a cock strap? Do they not do the same thing???

I imagine they do a very similar job...

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

ive got silocone ones that just go the shaft makes me harder an more swollen has to be tight tho i dont like the ones that go behind ur balls aswell, bt try some silicone ones love rings on the net about a pound or two

"ive got silocone ones that just go the shaft makes me harder an more swollen has to be tight tho i dont like the ones that go behind ur balls aswell, bt try some silicone ones love rings on the net about a pound or two "

what reason do you not like the ones behind your balls?

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i find em uncomfortable thats all i have sensitive balls lol each to ther own tho i have a vibro one thatgoes behind the balls altho the shaft ones can be tighter and realy swell ur head

"i find em uncomfortable thats all i have sensitive balls lol each to ther own tho i have a vibro one thatgoes behind the balls altho the shaft ones can be tighter and realy swell ur head "

hope your talking about the head on your cock! Lol

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"Try an elastic band with a bit if festive tinsel on"

I didn't realize you had to shake it, I've been wringing mine out for years.

» Add a new message to this topic