FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Appreciation society

Appreciation society

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please excuse me if I wax lyrical during this post....Thks morning I brewed my favourite kamikaze strength coffee and marmited my thick cut toast and settled down to begin possibly my last day on earth in front of breakfast news.

As the first images hit my eyes I became aware that they were of a lycra clad Susannah Reid sat atop a bicycle. Oh if only my morning cycle ride to work could be behind that gorgeous behind, I would never complain again about twats in cars. I would follow and be happy. It was all I could have hoped for and more. Size, shape, taughtness, all perfect. It was all I could do to stop myself falling to my knees and thanking the lord for such a beautiful sight.

I truly thought the end was nigh and hoped for one last treat before fiery death.....the possibility that Judith Ralston, the bbc scotland weather woman might be in a pvc catsuit....alas it was not to be and the misery of life did indeed continue unabated. Still, Susannah Reid in lycra! Wahey!

So if Susannah starts your day for you, show some love here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Yeah, she's lovely, but I so miss Sian Williams on the sofa in the mornings

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I saw that too and mmmm. As for Judith Ralston in Lycra, we live another day so there's hope?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Please excuse me if I wax lyrical during this post....Thks morning I brewed my favourite kamikaze strength coffee and marmited my thick cut toast and settled down to begin possibly my last day on earth in front of breakfast news.

As the first images hit my eyes I became aware that they were of a lycra clad Susannah Reid sat atop a bicycle. Oh if only my morning cycle ride to work could be behind that gorgeous behind, I would never complain again about twats in cars. I would follow and be happy. It was all I could have hoped for and more. Size, shape, taughtness, all perfect. It was all I could do to stop myself falling to my knees and thanking the lord for such a beautiful sight.

I truly thought the end was nigh and hoped for one last treat before fiery death.....the possibility that Judith Ralston, the bbc scotland weather woman might be in a pvc catsuit....alas it was not to be and the misery of life did indeed continue unabated. Still, Susannah Reid in lycra! Wahey!

So if Susannah starts your day for you, show some love here "

It's much smaller when you see it in the flesh, so to speak. You need to adjust your image a little. I slept through so missed any delights.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You've seen it in the flesh as it were!? If there's any chance of getting a signed photo of susannah's bum I'd be eternally grateful!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"You've seen it in the flesh as it were!? If there's any chance of getting a signed photo of susannah's bum I'd be eternally grateful! "

I don't see it anymore. Breakfast is up in Manchester now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Please excuse me if I wax lyrical during this post....Thks morning I brewed my favourite kamikaze strength coffee and marmited my thick cut toast and settled down to begin possibly my last day on earth in front of breakfast news.

So if Susannah starts your day for you, show some love here

It's much smaller when you see it in the flesh, so to speak. You need to adjust your image a little. I slept through so missed any delights."

You're seen Susannah's bum for real??????????? Oh Gawd! I am not worthy! I am not worthy!!!!!!

Insanely Jealous of Dartford

» Add a new message to this topic