FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Justice Collective !!

Justice Collective !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"He ain't heavy he is my brother"

I have just heard this song played on the radio for the first time.

So my thoughts are that even if you are not a Liverpool fan please buy/download to help to get full justice for those who need it.

I know i have posted this before but i just wanted to jog the memories of the lovely Fabber's on here.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too late. I've already bought the James Arthur single. Don't like the Heavy song anyway, it's not got a patch on the original.

"Too late. I've already bought the James Arthur single. Don't like the Heavy song anyway, it's not got a patch on the original."

I have got James Arthur also great song and yes you are right they should have used the original they might have sold more......

Always think of the soldiers singing this in memory of thier commrades, u tube it, made me cry c

james arthur all the way for me

Not the best version of Heavy, but it's for a mighty fine cause, so I'll be downloading.

I love this time of year, but I'm sure, amongst the turkey and tinsel, even the tough nuts amongst us spare a thought for the needless suffering,pain and injustice in the world

Sorry, can't bring myself to do it as the song is awful!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I ain't righteous & I don't have a brother

X-factor meh, give your money staight to the charity that way they'll get more, think It's part of the x-factor marketing bullshit that they always give the profits to charity they seem to use it as a ploy to get the xfactor winners single to number one every Christmas.

I've made my £40 Christmas contribution to help for heroes, x-factor can stick it, prefer the originals anyways.

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

I thought this was about Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash..... You know, the Justice League...

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Liverpool supporter, worked football for a lot of years and still do, downloaded it as soon as it was available..... Justice for the 96 YNWA

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Giving directly and gift aiding the donation is always better for the charity in money terms. However, that doesn't get publicity and lots of people won't give without a "get" in return. Give in whatever way works for you. If you see an injustice challenge it.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think the Justice Collective sounds like DC Comics super hero team.

CAn I ask now the gov have agreed to pay all there legal bills where are the profits going to go? And is it really needed anymore?

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"Liverpool supporter, worked football for a lot of years and still do, downloaded it as soon as it was available..... Justice for the 96 YNWA"

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"CAn I ask now the gov have agreed to pay all there legal bills where are the profits going to go? And is it really needed anymore?"

Thats a good question Liddy and the short answer is I don't know. The original basis put forward by Steve Rotheram MP was that the profits made from the record would go into a fund to pay the legal expenses on behalf of the families. The governement announced yesterday that the legal fees would be picked up by the governement in association with the pending new inquests.

As with all these things, until the small print of such announcements are checked and seen to work in practice, I would imagine that the money would be kept to be used as needed by the families groups. Up til now all costs including the legal teams at the original inquests were funded by the families, and there will ne many more twists to come over the next few years concerning Hillsborough.

Perhaps to find the answer to your question you would need to contact Steve Rotheram MP as he has been one of the moving forces behind the record. The one thing I do know is that any money raised from the record will be looked after, and used in appropriate ways, as has been the case with all the money that has been raised by the public to help with the Hillsborough campaigns over the last 23.5 years.

If you want to buy it, simply text the word Justice to 80010 and help get this record to Christmas Number 1

JFT96 YNWA

"CAn I ask now the gov have agreed to pay all there legal bills where are the profits going to go? And is it really needed anymore?

Thats a good question Liddy and the short answer is I don't know. The original basis put forward by Steve Rotheram MP was that the profits made from the record would go into a fund to pay the legal expenses on behalf of the families. The governement announced yesterday that the legal fees would be picked up by the governement in association with the pending new inquests."

Not being either a football fan or Liverpool supporter, personally I would think the most appropriate use for any funds raised would be to recompense any family who lost a breadwinner among the 96. They would, inevitably, have suffered genuine financial loss as a result and not all of it will be recoverable via civil claims.

Other than that, should the Government compensate the victims families in full, maybe the money could be put in trust to provide some form of scholarship...?

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Well its number 1 for Christmas, well done to all those who bought it.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Well its number 1 for Christmas, well done to all those who bought it."

Just heard it for first time !!!! Where you been.x

Forum Mod

Thank goodness something worthwhile has managed to kick the Xfactor machine up the bum by not allowing it the Christmas Number one spot

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Thank goodness something worthwhile has managed to kick the Xfactor machine up the bum by not allowing it the Christmas Number one spot "

To give him his due, lovely James Arthur did tweet asking people to buy he aint heavy.

I thought that was lovely.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Thank goodness something worthwhile has managed to kick the Xfactor machine up the bum by not allowing it the Christmas Number one spot

To give him his due, lovely James Arthur did tweet asking people to buy he aint heavy.

I thought that was lovely. "

Forum Mod

"Thank goodness something worthwhile has managed to kick the Xfactor machine up the bum by not allowing it the Christmas Number one spot

I thought that was lovely. "

Thats really good to hear

» Add a new message to this topic