FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conundrum Challenge

Conundrum Challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here is the thing. You read through lots of threads and you decipher like Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code that important life changing decisions await many of us gorgeous sexy fabsters, or so we think of ourselves that our life or death decision we are about to make in the grand scheme of things really perhaps is not that important, where am I going with this you ask but may read on out of curiousity. Well my liccle Code Breaking Warriors the Conundrum is this. We are all different and we all like different things so if given your time over again what would you change, whether for the good or the bad knowing what you know now about the swinging scene. Generalisation perhaps infinite answers accepted but really ask yourself this puzzling question you may be surprised of what you come up with. Then finally ask yourself Why you didn't choose that route at the time.

I know pointless thread but I am feeling in a philosophical mood having read many previous and current threads of peoples concerns worries and complaints.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't have wasted years in the vanilla world.

S x

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

the timing was right,any younger and it wouldnt have worked for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

first real orgasm at 45 - yeah i should have started younger - but fate and all that i wouldnt be with the guy im with now

» Add a new message to this topic