FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Apocolypse - A chance to save yourself.

Apocolypse - A chance to save yourself.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On December the 21st, the Earth will enter a ring called The Photonic Belt, at 1:00 am, when there will be a blackout on the planet and three days of darkness. NASA confirmed it on December 8th, 2012. They say that when it gets completely dark, it will be really cold and flashes of light will occur. Nothing will happen, it's just an extraordinary phenomenon that happens every 11,000 years. It is recommended to stay at home, since there won't be any power and so electronic devices won't work. The three days of darkness will pass and that's what the Mayan calendar was referring to.

IF YOU REPOST THIS YOU WILL BE SAVED AND HAVE ELECTRICITY FOR 3 DAYS, INFINITE WHISKY, 3 UNICORNS FOR PROTECTION, AN ARMY OF MAGICAL ELVES TO COMBAT THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, AN ANGEL WITH THE FORCE OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE HELP OF SONGOKU'S GENKI DAMA TO EXPEL THE DEMONS. FURTHERMORE, YOU'LL APPLY FOR A RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN SAGITTARIUS GOLDEN ARMOR AND A ONE WAY TICKET TO NARNIA!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"On December the 21st, the Earth will enter a ring called The Photonic Belt, at 1:00 am, when there will be a blackout on the planet and three days of darkness. NASA confirmed it on December 8th, 2012. They say that when it gets completely dark, it will be really cold and flashes of light will occur. Nothing will happen, it's just an extraordinary phenomenon that happens every 11,000 years. It is recommended to stay at home, since there won't be any power and so electronic devices won't work. The three days of darkness will pass and that's what the Mayan calendar was referring to.

IF YOU REPOST THIS YOU WILL BE SAVED AND HAVE ELECTRICITY FOR 3 DAYS, INFINITE WHISKY, 3 UNICORNS FOR PROTECTION, AN ARMY OF MAGICAL ELVES TO COMBAT THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, AN ANGEL WITH THE FORCE OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE HELP OF SONGOKU'S GENKI DAMA TO EXPEL THE DEMONS. FURTHERMORE, YOU'LL APPLY FOR A RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN SAGITTARIUS GOLDEN ARMOR AND A ONE WAY TICKET TO NARNIA!!

"

Pheww i'm saved

pssstt.. need to save some birds too. Get some of the gals to repost or I'm shagging you on Saturday!!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"On December the 21st, the Earth will enter a ring called The Photonic Belt, at 1:00 am, when there will be a blackout on the planet and three days of darkness. NASA confirmed it on December 8th, 2012. They say that when it gets completely dark, it will be really cold and flashes of light will occur. Nothing will happen, it's just an extraordinary phenomenon that happens every 11,000 years. It is recommended to stay at home, since there won't be any power and so electronic devices won't work. The three days of darkness will pass and that's what the Mayan calendar was referring to.

Pheww i'm saved "

it was the ticket to Narnia that did it for me

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is it worth me getting a lottery ticket tomorrow?

"Is it worth me getting a lottery ticket tomorrow?"

Nope. I've already bought the winning ticket.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Is it worth me getting a lottery ticket tomorrow?

Nope. I've already bought the winning ticket. "

Ok, I'll see you on Saturday to wait out the darkness and keep warm.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i dont know if im more excited about the whisky or the unicorn wooohooooo!!!!!!!!! bring it on!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

That made me laugh lol

"

Woohoo Narnia!

"

Think it was the whiskey done it for me!

Billy

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

whoooopy doop,in three days scotlands getting electricity.

"

Does this save the both of us?

I better cash my scratch card before tomorrow .. Haha..

» Add a new message to this topic