FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > High expectations

High expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

of Christmas can occasionally lead to that "anti climax" feeling some of us get on the day. Now I like Christmas because I get to spend it with my family and we do traditional Christmassy things.

I am curious as to what do the forumites make of that sometimes big gap between expectations and reality?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never have expectations, not of anything really,i think if you have expectations of things then your setting yourself up for a fall

I agree that with high expectations we are likely to set ourselves up for disappointment... and although many people love the idea of having family visits etc over Christmas, the reality is often somewhat different. In January the number of people seeking help with relationships through counselling for example is significantly higher than at other times of the year...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's like your first shag, it's either over before you know it, or, it's something to cherish

"It's like your first shag, it's either over before you know it, or, it's something to cherish "
I knew somehow you would come up with a genuine wise word

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

There is anti-climaxing but also I once gave some presents on Christmas eve and prematurely climaxed

"There is anti-climaxing but also I once gave some presents on Christmas eve and prematurely climaxed "

You have made me think hard... and it hurts

I'm not joining in this one.....

In fact I don't even want to think about my auntie climaxing next year or indeed any year,,,,I mean ewwwww,,,, it's just wrong!!!!

"I'm not joining in this one.....

In fact I don't even want to think about my auntie climaxing next year or indeed any year,,,,I mean ewwwww,,,, it's just wrong!!!!

"

Soxy, as always you make me laugh so much... I dont want to stop climaxing... I mean laughing...

"I'm not joining in this one.....

Soxy, as always you make me laugh so much... I dont want to stop climaxing... I mean laughing... "

Affro .....yeah but is that cuz thinking about me falling off my heels again....sheeeezz gurl..... your so cruel....

» Add a new message to this topic