FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Fab 'End Of the World Confession Box Is Open'

The Fab 'End Of the World Confession Box Is Open'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the world may or may not be ending tomorrow - this could be your last chance to get something off your chest!

Is there anything you want to 'fess up' to? Broke your little brothers wife when you were a kid? Smashed Granny's favourite china dog as a teen? Bumped uglies with your childhood best mates GF whilst he was laid up with chicken pox and missed the school disco?

Or is there something you regret not telling someone or trying out before you pop your clogs? Always wanted to admit that you faked all those orgasms? (Men eh!) Time to confess to the Mrs that you've been wearing her smalls daily for over a year?

Roll up, roll up! Form an orderly queue - there's time for everyone! And ladies - when I said 'get it off your chest' - topless confessions are optional!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh... the shame of it

I once bought a pair of stone washed jeans with an elasticated waistband……

"Oh... the shame of it

I once bought a pair of stone washed jeans with an elasticated waistband…… "

i fake it most of the time

"i fake it most of the time "

I faked it for 3 and a half years with my ex.

I have an obsession with shopping

"i fake it most of the time "

I never fake it,,,,, but sometime I have to really curl my toes …

I am the ultimate faker - I fake the fact that I care not a jot that I've not had any meets recently!! *sob sob, delicately dabs tear away, and smiles sweetly! *

Oh, and me an my bruv smashed the glass top on mums table when we were fighting over a toy many moons ago (he threw it first though!)

I was once party to accidentally smashing a crystal display in a store at the Bullring in Birmingham. I ran off (literally) in fear and shame, and also because I was 16 and too poor to pay for the damage.

I've never been back in case they recognise me.

I have many many others, but I wouldn't want to shock you all

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I have nothing to confess,im such a good girl always do as im told n NEVER tell fibs

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

I once cheated on a GF by having a ffm with 2 American girls at Butlins when I was a Redcoat. Now, my missus is likely to be the one organising my ffm's (as long as I reciprocate by getting her a mmf!)

I got the chance to see a lady who posts quite often on the forums at Chams a few times this year, when we attended. Never played and not sure she would even want to.

But just as nice as she looks on her profile.

Stunning!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

When I was 17 I rolled a joint in a church toilet... And used a page out of the bible as roach. (Disclaimer : I no longer use narcotics).. I also gsve my bf at the time a bj in the same toilet

"When I was 17 I rolled a joint in a church toilet... And used a page out of the bible as roach. (Disclaimer : I no longer use narcotics).. I also gsve my bf at the time a bj in the same toilet "

Lol. Brilliant. Roach out the bible

"When I was 17 I rolled a joint in a church toilet... And used a page out of the bible as roach. (Disclaimer : I no longer use narcotics).. I also gsve my bf at the time a bj in the same toilet "

Goin straight to hell for that lot! Don't worry, I'll hold your hand on the way

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"When I was 17 I rolled a joint in a church toilet... And used a page out of the bible as roach. (Disclaimer : I no longer use narcotics).. I also gsve my bf at the time a bj in the same toilet

Goin straight to hell for that lot! Don't worry, I'll hold your hand on the way "

Can I join you both as I am sure I'm heading in the same direction....! Maybe have some fun on the way down : -D

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I have an obsession with shopping "
...That is not a confession. It is only a FACT

This is a fab 'fess - I get rather aroused in the old frilly area whilst chatting to a certain fellow on here - it doesn't even have to be sexual - what a clever man he is!

(when I see the fireballs in the sky tomorrow, I'll divulge his identity!)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I m sure there's something I should fess up to but as I am boringly honest I tend to own up to stuff straight away. However there's no doubt at all I am going to hell so see you all there.

"I have an obsession with shopping ...That is not a confession. It is only a FACT "

Damn

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I was once party to accidentally smashing a crystal display in a store at the Bullring in Birmingham. I ran off (literally) in fear and shame, and also because I was 16 and too poor to pay for the damage."

Shops can't make you pay for damaging items as, until you buy them, they don't belong to you. Not that I am advocating going Hulk in a china shop, just saying those 'you broke it you buy it' signs are actually unenforceable.

sheffield

"I have an obsession with shopping ...That is not a confession. It is only a FACT

Damn "

Why are you surprised??? You are a serial shopper...

"This is a fab 'fess - I get rather aroused in the old frilly area whilst chatting to a certain fellow on here - it doesn't even have to be sexual - what a clever man he is!

(when I see the fireballs in the sky tomorrow, I'll divulge his identity!) "

what if it's an earthquake?

"I have an obsession with shopping ...That is not a confession. It is only a FACT

Damn Why are you surprised??? You are a serial shopper... "

How do you know???

Damn Why are you surprised??? You are a serial shopper... "

Have you been my delivery driver lol

"This is a fab 'fess - I get rather aroused in the old frilly area whilst chatting to a certain fellow on here - it doesn't even have to be sexual - what a clever man he is!

what if it's an earthquake?"

Then I'll just think the chat got sexual, earth moving and all that malarky!

sheffield

Damn Why are you surprised??? You are a serial shopper...

How do you know??? "

As if i dont read you here? You are on top of my hotlist..and i perv you all the time hahahahahaa....In fact i stalk your profile ...Let me give you a hint: You only go for new clothes ...That was from a thread

what if it's an earthquake?

Then I'll just think the chat got sexual, earth moving and all that malarky! "

could you type having these thoughts while everything is vibrating?

How do you know??? As if i dont read you here? You are on top of my hotlist..and i perv you all the time hahahahahaa....In fact i stalk your profile ...Let me give you a hint: You only go for new clothes ...That was from a thread"

I recall that one too........and the numerous avatar/pic outfits, Julie, you are a shopaholic - congratulations

How do you know??? As if i dont read you here? You are on top of my hotlist..and i perv you all the time hahahahahaa....In fact i stalk your profile ...Let me give you a hint: You only go for new clothes ...That was from a thread"

Oh haha, awww my very own stalker

Wanna buy me a new bag?

How do you know??? As if i dont read you here? You are on top of my hotlist..and i perv you all the time hahahahahaa....In fact i stalk your profile ...Let me give you a hint: You only go for new clothes ...That was from a thread

I recall that one too........and the numerous avatar/pic outfits, Julie, you are a shopaholic - congratulations "

Oops

Wanna buy me some new shoes?

"what if it's an earthquake?

could you type having these thoughts while everything is vibrating?"

Who says I'm not vibrating right now, as I type!

Who says I'm not vibrating right now, as I type! "

well flood warnings have been on the news

sheffield

How do you know??? As if i dont read you here? You are on top of my hotlist..and i perv you all the time hahahahahaa....In fact i stalk your profile ...Let me give you a hint: You only go for new clothes ...That was from a thread

Wanna buy me a new bag? "

Depend of where you are shopping. Primani, forget it...Harolds??? Forget it...V Westwood? Forget it...local market? Not at all....Where then? lol

Wanna buy me a new bag? Depend of where you are shopping. Primani, forget it...Harolds??? Forget it...V Westwood? Forget it...local market? Not at all....Where then? lol"

Dune

Who says I'm not vibrating right now, as I type!

well flood warnings have been on the news"

Wetter than a wet thing on a wet day here - the weather that is!

uh oh, hijacked Obi's thread! Sorry

sheffield

"

Dune "

Dune????? Naaaaaaaa.. Not posh enough for your standard. I will ask VERTU to start making customised shoes and bags just for you

"

Dune Dune????? Naaaaaaaa.. Not posh enough for your standard. I will ask VERTU to start making customised shoes and bags just for you "

Brilliant, hope you've got a big cc then

I've worn M's out

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"When I was 17 I rolled a joint in a church toilet... And used a page out of the bible as roach. (Disclaimer : I no longer use narcotics).. I also gsve my bf at the time a bj in the same toilet

Goin straight to hell for that lot! Don't worry, I'll hold your hand on the way "

Thanks!! It'll be nice to have some company on the way...

There that can be my confession, sorry M for battering our plastic

[Removed by poster at 20/12/12 13:57:56]

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I confess that on 31st December 1999, I got a bit bored that the Millenium Bug hadn't caused mayhem so I faked The Mayan Calendar and planted it in a location where it would be found a few years later.

As it was getting near to the time I had to go out, I called a quick stop to the project and wrote on December 21st 2012 that the world would end.

I didn't realise it would work even better than my last little effort of The Hitler Diaries....

"How many confessions are we allowed??

Not that i have anything you confess too as I am an "

sheffield

I need to confess that i almost got married after 5 years of relationship. But the little eyes girl disappear a week before the big day. Her excuse: her chinese dad refused to give us his blessing due to my skin even thou her japanese mum was ok with it. The whole thing put me off marriage and i am a happy man now

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Me and my sister knocked all the heads of my mums rabbit ornaments that was in the window when we where fighting. We glued them back on hoping she wouldnt notice. When she found out i blamed it all on my sister

sheffield

"Me and my sister knocked all the heads of my mums rabbit ornaments that was in the window when we where fighting. We glued them back on hoping she wouldnt notice. When she found out i blamed it all on my sister"
...I knew it was you

Ok ok i use to own a shell.suit... Well 2 actually

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Me and my sister knocked all the heads of my mums rabbit ornaments that was in the window when we where fighting. We glued them back on hoping she wouldnt notice. When she found out i blamed it all on my sister ...I knew it was you"

ha ha roll on 20 years and my son did exactly the same he knocked the swans heads of my ornaments when he was messing around with his friend. Only he cellotaped them back on lol

Brackley, Northants

"Ok ok i use to own a shell.suit... Well 2 actually "

Hope you got treatment for that!

"Ok ok i use to own a shell.suit... Well 2 actually "

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I thought lol was just the nickname of someone called Lawrence. I got really confused with women signing off lol.

Well, when I was 12 my sister had her german exchange student friend come and stay with us for a week. She was 16 and totally gorgeous, and came complete with hairy armpits. I used to take her a cup of tea in the mornings as I knew she slept with no knickers on and she always got out of bed without thinking about a horny young boy being in the room - legs wide open ... I loved her.

By *rightloonMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Serious marks for style there.... You didn't disclaim that you have given up profoundly insulting religious monuments. Perhaps we can claim that you were performing some kind of consecration? Nuns were allowed sex until Benny-dicked-em and that was just some whacky incense right?

I am minded of a story concerning my mates missus who nicked a few quid that was under a candle in front of the wooden saint statue in her mums Catholic household. It was being used as an offertory and she was desperate for a packet of fags at the time......

The candle moved position in the pilfering process and burned the saint's head clean off.... Ouch...Cursed over several life times I would say....

On the Mayan calendar I really do think that the guy either died, decided he had enough or ran out of stone but still and excuse for a good thread eh?

Think we might all be going that way! book a coach but hey at it least it will be warm! naked bbq!!! xx

We were in the Science Museum in London and there was this large display on the universe with a glass panel which must of been about ten foot square , Mrs J touched it and an enormous crack shot across the panel which then sagged.

We cleared off pretty smartish .

Obi, wot would u like the Minx to confess? lol

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

i have spent the night having a burping competition with my male mates the shame is i won

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"i fake it most of the time

I faked it for 3 and a half years with my ex. "

try 13 years!!

Goin straight to hell for that lot! Don't worry, I'll hold your hand on the way

Can I join you both as I am sure I'm heading in the same direction....! Maybe have some fun on the way down : -D "

I'll draw you a map, it's where I take most my holidays

Nothing to confess here I'm innocent and a good boy

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I fake orgasams.....

Brackley, Northants

"I fake orgasams..... "

"I fake orgasams..... "

Lol sounds like a challenge

"I fake orgasams.....

Lol sounds like a challenge "

Hahahaha

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Firstly, I wasnt always fat (needed to explain this before my confession)

When I was 7 or 8 I broke my mums indoor washing line trying to do the Krypton Factor assault course in the bathroom

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

"Firstly, I wasnt always fat (needed to explain this before my confession)

When I was 7 or 8 I broke my mums indoor washing line trying to do the Krypton Factor assault course in the bathroom "

"I fake orgasams.....

Hahahaha "

"I fake orgasams.....

Hahahaha

"

Behave you....

"I fake orgasams.....

Hahahaha

Behave you.... "

See you all tomoz

By *rightloonMan  over a year ago

Stafford

So we are still here then?

I was speaking with an astrologer mate of mine and it seem that several sum's in different galaxies were in alignment on 21st. The last time this happened was 26000 years ago....

This fully marks the age of Aquarius which is partly to do with mass communication and globalization. I have spent time during the last couple of months in central Europe the UK and Africa and they are all listening to Gangam Style from South Korea... Go figure...

» Add a new message to this topic