FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it safe to sit on Santa's knee ?

Is it safe to sit on Santa's knee ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of going to visit Santa's grotto but not sure about sitting on his knee to tell him what I won't for Xmas in case I hear that he's been in a sex scandal like jimmy what's his face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your Lucky - i usually Have to sit on his Hand

Forum Mod

I doubt Santa would want a big grown up man sitting on his knee really

Health and safety first you know!

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

WHTF . What is it was a female santa?

"Thinking of going to visit Santa's grotto but not sure about sitting on his knee to tell him what I won't for Xmas in case I hear that he's been in a sex scandal like jimmy what's his face "

So let's get this straight... you want to willingly walk into a pretend cave where a man dresses up in a fake white beard and a red suit and entices people to sit on his knee before he gives them something. And you're worried about him being a perv?

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

im not allowed near santa any more i been too naughty his list is too full with my misdemeanors elves wont let me past meanies i been really good this year as well i only played with a couple or more guys honest (batters eye lashes furiously )

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"Thinking of going to visit Santa's grotto but not sure about sitting on his knee to tell him what I won't for Xmas in case I hear that he's been in a sex scandal like jimmy what's his face "

You need to find a Mother Christmas - less worry of sex scandal and much more fun.

Just come sit on my knee instead

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

we were having this conversation in work and if at any other time of the year you told a young child to go and sit on the knee of an old man with a long beard... i am sure you would be on some sort of "list".....

As an adult you are probably over the weight limit so health n safety would veto it. The better idea is to see if you can get one of his female elf's to sit on yours instead.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Thinking of going to visit Santa's grotto but not sure about sitting on his knee to tell him what I won't for Xmas in case I hear that he's been in a sex scandal like jimmy what's his face

So let's get this straight... you want to willingly walk into a pretend cave where a man dresses up in a fake white beard and a red suit and entices people to sit on his knee before he gives them something. And you're worried about him being a perv? "

He will be fine, they take pictures of the act, so can either be used for bribing him later or as centrefold in a womans top shelf mag.

Balls to Santa, if you want things to magically appear by the doings of a beardy weirdy, sit on Merlin's knee and see what he can do with his wand

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Don't sit on Santa's knee if I've just been there.

Apparently the last time I sat on Santa's knee I pissed on him

Mine have never sat on santas knee, they were too scared. The eldest would stand at the said of santa, but the youngest used to cuddle into my neck and refuse to look at him

Well badsanta is here for all you naughty people this Xmas.

Come into my dungeon and tell me what you want

» Add a new message to this topic