FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seduction !!

Seduction !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed that while being on Fab's, it dosn't matter how you dress its always "You look lovely" then its off and on the floor. Then its either a full smack on the lips or straight between the legs for foreplay.

I love certain things being done to me to get me in the mood and Hog always kisses my neck and works down.

So has the art of seduction died a death, or is it still out there ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Still out there although the firs thing one of my gentleman friends does is take my shoes off me, cause he know how dangerous i am with them. Nearly speared someont through the arm not so long ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think its died a death, i started on here, with a few people doing the whole seducing thing, now i only play with a couple of people as no one seems interested in the whole seduction process. not asking for the wined dined stuff, but the stroking of hair, the kisses on lips and neck the slow teasing ....yeah wheres it gone lol x

"Still out there although the firs thing one of my gentleman friends does is take my shoes off me, cause he know how dangerous i am with them. Nearly speared someont through the arm not so long ago "

I think it's all down to the person you meet.

I've met females who just want sex and that's it and saying that I've never seen them again where as the females I do see regularly enjoy kissing,stroking,cuddling and conversation.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The art of seduction is definitely still out there.

It's true that there are some who do want the sex to take place immediately but not everyone prefers it that way.

Some of us do prefer seduction, foreplay, kissing, teasing, flirting... some of us

I sincerely hope not.

I wonder though if drawing the line between "swinging" sex and "partner" sex plays a part in this. Somehow that if you do the more seductive things with someone else other than your partner, it may be a bad thing?

We both love the slow build up and fun that can be had along the way without leaping aboard instantly and banging away like a traction engine - to be honest that's rather dull and unimaginative to us.

"think its died a death, i started on here, with a few people doing the whole seducing thing, now i only play with a couple of people as no one seems interested in the whole seduction process. not asking for the wined dined stuff, but the stroking of hair, the kisses on lips and neck the slow teasing ....yeah wheres it gone lol x"

Not asking to be wined and dined either, just a little more slower than bang we are off lol.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well, I can only reply from the point of view of a singleton, and I think the art of seduction is still there, if you know what you are looking for and can convey that to a potential meet, so far so good.

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Definitely not dead! I far prefer the whole seduction and slow tease and undress, with plenty of kissing and tongue play. Often 'explore' to find 'hotspots' and will work with them once I find them. It's an experience, not a plain bodily function, and wham, bam thank you ma'am just doesn't do it for me.

Not had any complaints yet either...!

» Add a new message to this topic