FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strange coincidences

Strange coincidences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone experienced a strange coincidence e.g. thinking of someone and they suddenly ring you or talking about a movie and a week later its on TV !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes this afternoon, walking up the street with my mother talking about this couple then low and behold there they where sat on a bench

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. I was talking with.someone about my window cleaner yesterday and he appeared today. For once, I had change.

By *hangovCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

In K-PAX the main character points out that all coincidences are strange, which is true if you think about it!

"Yes. I was talking with.someone about my window cleaner yesterday and he appeared today. For once, I had change."

Now why do i find that so funny lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm gonna test it out.

Fish n chips, fish n chips, fish n chips

"Yes. I was talking with.someone about my window cleaner yesterday and he appeared today. For once, I had change.

Now why do i find that so funny lol"

No idea. I meant to ask him if his wife had a indie but a little voice in the back of my mind stopped me.

"Yes. I was talking with.someone about my window cleaner yesterday and he appeared today. For once, I had change.

No idea. I meant to ask him if his wife had a indie but a little voice in the back of my mind stopped me.

"

That should say 'onesie' not indie....stupid autocarrot!

"

Your evil you, your going to end up dropping me in the shit lmao

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I once bumped into a person I was at Primary School with in a cafe in Sorrento. That was pretty weird.

Your evil you, your going to end up dropping me in the shit lmao"

ive been singing a song and put the radio to find the song playing.

ive also not found the same song hundreds of times and never remember those times

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Yep, at a party at the weekend! Found out that not only did 3 of us go to school in the same town, 2 of us know people in common in vanilla life and two of us went to the same school (a few years apart, but there MAY have been an overlap!) and lived about a mile from each other... Spooky!!

In Your Bush

"I'm gonna test it out.

Fish n chips, fish n chips, fish n chips "

It bloody works

"Yep, at a party at the weekend! Found out that not only did 3 of us go to school in the same town, 2 of us know people in common in vanilla life and two of us went to the same school (a few years apart, but there MAY have been an overlap!) and lived about a mile from each other... Spooky!! "

Uncanny!!

Exactly the same thing happened to me!!

Brackley, Northants

"Yep, at a party at the weekend! Found out that not only did 3 of us go to school in the same town, 2 of us know people in common in vanilla life and two of us went to the same school (a few years apart, but there MAY have been an overlap!) and lived about a mile from each other... Spooky!!

Uncanny!!

Exactly the same thing happened to me!! "

How bizarre...!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Yep, at a party at the weekend! Found out that not only did 3 of us go to school in the same town, 2 of us know people in common in vanilla life and two of us went to the same school (a few years apart, but there MAY have been an overlap!) and lived about a mile from each other... Spooky!!

Uncanny!!

How bizarre...! "

And me.....

By *lueeyes20thMan  over a year ago

Sale

[Removed by poster at 19/12/12 21:33:17]

By *lueeyes20thMan  over a year ago

Sale

Uncanny!!

How bizarre...!

And me..... "

Would it be strange if those 3 people all posted the same story on this forum in the next few days???

Uncanny!!

How bizarre...!

And me.....

Would it be strange if those 3 people all posted the same story on this forum in the next few days???"

Nah - don't be daft - you've got better odds on Liverpool winning the league this year!

Brackley, Northants

Uncanny!!

How bizarre...!

And me..... "

The coincidences are just piling up now!

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

did you all happen to frequent the sam e party percay

By *andF_funCouple  over a year ago

Philly PA area

I think I have the worst one. I heard a story about Sammy Davis Jr. Then I said "isn't he dead yet" not to be mean, just inquisitive. He died a week later. I never say that about anyone anymore.

In Your Bush

"I think I have the worst one. I heard a story about Sammy Davis Jr. Then I said "isn't he dead yet" not to be mean, just inquisitive. He died a week later. I never say that about anyone anymore. "

Say it to yourself another 10 times then go predict in the death pool thread. You're on to a winner. Don't choose Kylie though cos I like her

Coincidences are hardly remarkable. Statistically you only need 20 odd people in the same room to have an even chance of two with the same birthday. Thinking about someone and then them calling you is quite probable.

"I think I have the worst one. I heard a story about Sammy Davis Jr. Then I said "isn't he dead yet" not to be mean, just inquisitive. He died a week later. I never say that about anyone anymore. "

Best be mailing Fabio soon then! Sounds like you're a wee bit psychic!

In Your Bush

Statistically 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. There are 5 people in my family, so one of them must be. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu. But I think it's Colin

"Coincidences are hardly remarkable. Statistically you only need 20 odd people in the same room to have an even chance of two with the same birthday. Thinking about someone and then them calling you is quite probable."

Can you tell Rihanna to fucking hurry up then - i've been waiting ages by the phone!

Brackley, Northants

"did you all happen to frequent the sam e party percay"

Errr, not sure.....! That would be a coincidence...!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Has anyone experienced a strange coincidence e.g. thinking of someone and they suddenly ring you or talking about a movie and a week later its on TV !! "

Every day.

I get up think about making porridge and find that I have oats in the cupboard and milk in the fridge..... freaky or what ?

It happens to me quite often.

"In K-PAX the main character points out that all coincidences are strange, which is true if you think about it!"

Love that film!!

My sister and i both sent my mum the same birthday card one year. She bought hers in belguim and i bought mine here

"My sister and i both sent my mum the same birthday card one year. She bought hers in belguim and i bought mine here"

that really is weird!

"My sister and i both sent my mum the same birthday card one year. She bought hers in belguim and i bought mine here

that really is weird! "

Idid a coincidences thread once, and the replies where amazing what had happened to some. Think they must of missed this thread

» Add a new message to this topic