FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Birthdays at Christmas

Birthdays at Christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hole Lotta Rosie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Do you get double presents or are people mean and only get you one for both occasions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estEndGentMan  over a year ago

London

It depends but more often than not people are mean!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

U think there should be a sex ban from late Feb to early April so people aren't born around Christmas!!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I, not u....would never presume to tell u what you think

By *hole Lotta Rosie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"U think there should be a sex ban from late Feb to early April so people aren't born around Christmas!!!! "

good thinking Batman

By *estEndGentMan  over a year ago

London

Someone should have suggested that to my parents. Ah well, it's not all bad. At least my birthday was always in the holidays when I was at school!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i had a christmas birthday, i would adopt another date in the middle of the year to celebrate it

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I took a booking in November for a party on 21st December (obviously they are optimistic the world isn't going to end), I asked if they would like it set up as a Christmas party. They were totally emphatic that in no way should it have anything remotely Christmas anywhere near it. It was for a 50th b'day, and he was sick of restaurants assuming he wanted crackers and hats!!!

I've made a banner saying Happy Birthday, to cover the one next to their table that says Merry Christmas!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Do you get double presents or are people mean and only get you one for both occasions? "

Mr B's birthday is a few days after christmas and even as a child very rarely got any presents. He was always told that no one had any money.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i will always try and make it two seperate occassions. birthday decs and banners, party poppers. pink girlie wrapping paper for birthday. super duper cake and nibbles..

in the summer hols have a party when she is older

By *ldgentlejimboMan  over a year ago

gloucester

When I was child it was ok as could have a christmas and birthday present combined if it was more expensive than parents could afford to spend on one or the other.Now everybody just forgets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My birthday was yesterday and I quite liked having a birthday so close to Christmas growing up as it allowed me to ask for bigger things that I knew I wouldn't be allowed if it was just for Christmas or birthday

» Add a new message to this topic