FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Relationship just came out of nowhere

Relationship just came out of nowhere

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonism44 OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

Been single now for 15 months, and been trying to find a lovely lady to date. Hit it off with a stunning Cypriot girl who was basically all I could ask for ......

She's intelligent , witty, sexy,and bloody attractive ....

The problem is after so long without attention or dating, it's all cone as a bit of a shock .... We had dinner last night, only had a couple of drinks each as I was driving, and now she has booked a hotel In manchester for us to have a proper night out ....

It all seems to good to be true, but I have done my homework on her and all she has told me is 100% truth.

am I just bring nervous due to it being so long, as this just seems great and she is exactly what I have been looking for ......

Advice and not stupidity is what I am looking for and just sharing my thoughts with the community xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is heart warming to read your happiness, especially at this time of year. I hope it goes from strength to strength

Just relax and go with the flow and see how it goes.

It's definatley beginning to look a lot like Christmas for you, go with the flow enjoy and shag her senseless, I'll come and help too if you like, for moral support obviously

enjoy it.. great feeling when things work out between two people

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Good for you....I am happy that you have found some romance....I am hoping mine appears in 2013 lol...

"Good for you....I am happy that you have found some romance....I am hoping mine appears in 2013 lol... "

I told you I'll come spunk over your face

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Good for you....I am happy that you have found some romance....I am hoping mine appears in 2013 lol...

I told you I'll come spunk over your face "

Gee thanks....

Don't analyse it, enjoy it.

Ooh congrats , best of luck with it

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Go with the flow and don't overthink it.

Good luck

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Try not to over analyse something so simple and lovely.Good luck xxxx

Smash her in!

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Put ur cock away... Get off fabs for a while..see how it goes...

"Good for you....I am happy that you have found some romance....I am hoping mine appears in 2013 lol...

Gee thanks.... "

Pfffft ungrateful

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

enjoy.....

As everyone has said, go with the flow...see where it takes you both and try no to worry or be cynical.

Relax, enjoy yourself and just be yourself.

Good luck!

I told you I'll come spunk over your face "

That's romance for you

Just take it as it comes. Enjoy it while it lasts, and don't analyse it.

That's romance for you "

I thought so

"Just relax and go with the flow and see how it goes."
I was going to say very same thing xxx GO with it if you like each other as friends too .... its lovely.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Go with the flow and don't overthink it.

Good luck "

oldham

Woo hoo, sounds like I am seeking approval but just seeking words of support so thankyou to you all ......

Looks like after the shit year I have had its all coming good ....... Xxxx

Hope it's all you want an need merry Xmas

By *elsh.30Man  over a year ago

newport

"Been single now for 15 months, and been trying to find a lovely lady to date. Hit it off with a stunning Cypriot girl who was basically all I could ask for ......

The problem is after so long without attention or dating, it's all cone as a bit of a shock .... We had dinner last night, only had a couple of drinks each as I was driving, and now she has booked a hotel In manchester for us to have a proper night out ....

It all seems to good to be true, but I have done my homework on her and all she has told me is 100% truth.

am I just bring nervous due to it being so long, as this just seems great and she is exactly what I have been looking for ......

Advice and not stupidity is what I am looking for and just sharing my thoughts with the community xxxx "

Is she a swinger? Does she know you are?

Don't run before you can walk. It's only your second date. Lol bah humbug x

"Been single now for 15 months, and been trying to find a lovely lady to date. Hit it off with a stunning Cypriot girl who was basically all I could ask for ......

Advice and not stupidity is what I am looking for and just sharing my thoughts with the community xxxx "

Your probably thinking to yourself " this is too good to be true" as others have said, just go with the flow of things and enjoy all those new relationship emotions! Sounds like your going to have a happy Christmas

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

That's romance for you

I thought so "

Hope you are not that 'romantic' all the time Rusticles...!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

heres hoping it is all that you wish it will be .. its lovely to hear that it has already made you clearly very happy. Best wishes to you both !

oldham

Advice and not stupidity is what I am looking for and just sharing my thoughts with the community xxxx

Is she a swinger? Does she know you are?"

As for me being a swinger , I think I have to swing first , newbie and swing virgin.... I have been to clubs a few times and observed but as yet not played..... She isn't a swinger , but I will tell her I have been on here as I don't believe In secrets or surprises later on in relationships ...... She's very very open minded so all will be well xxx

By *elsh.30Man  over a year ago

newport

Is she a swinger? Does she know you are?

As for me being a swinger , I think I have to swing first , newbie and swing virgin.... I have been to clubs a few times and observed but as yet not played..... She isn't a swinger , but I will tell her I have been on here as I don't believe In secrets or surprises later on in relationships ...... She's very very open minded so all will be well xxx"

Yeah no point in starting a relationship on lies!

Hope all goes well for you mate.

Gee thanks.... "

Who said romance is dead

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Take time to get to know each other. Build the relationship one day at a time - it's not a race. Relax and enjoy the feelings. Good luck.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

how lovely to hear someone so happy,take it easy and enjoy xx

Thats great news, it warms the cockles of my heart.....maybe next year will be my turn for a little happiness, perhaps I shouldn`t hold my breath tho lol

"Don't analyse it, enjoy it."

Agreed

» Add a new message to this topic