FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do I get started women show me the ropes!!

How do I get started women show me the ropes!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here but never used it, nows the time I'm sure. I'm single and full of energy so just give me a clue lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id be wary about asking women to "Show you the ropes" on here. Might get more than you bargained for

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha I won't back down from a challenge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My advice to you would be get out on the town looking and smelling gorgeous and chat up women of your own age. I can guarantee you will have more success.

I suspect that you think this is a site where loads of women are just gagging to have sex and it would be non stop sex. Then you've had all your messages ignored.

Swinging is not about nymphomaniacs gagging for young hot studs. I really do hope that you will get lots of offers of sex

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

Swinging is not about nymphomaniacs gagging for young hot studs. -)"

Speak for yourself!

"How do I get started women show me the ropes!! "

I thought this might have been a bondage thread!

I can show you the special rope I prepared for mi ex mother-in-law....

The ropes are on the right as you come in. Just past the sacks of scorn and packages of sarcasm. Just watch out for the large butt plugs scattered about, and there's something nasty on the floor over there, but that's just Invictus.

Just feel your way about and try not to make a mess. Oh and if you come across a pair of Jimmy Choos then you're paying to have them cleaned.

"

Swinging is not about nymphomaniacs gagging for young hot studs. -)

Speak for yourself!

"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"My advice to you would be get out on the town looking and smelling gorgeous and chat up women of your own age. I can guarantee you will have more success.

I suspect that you think this is a site where loads of women are just gagging to have sex and it would be non stop sex. Then you've had all your messages ignored.

Swinging is not about nymphomaniacs gagging for young hot studs. I really do hope that you will get lots of offers of sex "

"My advice to you would be get out on the town looking and smelling gorgeous and chat up women of your own age. I can guarantee you will have more success.

Swinging is not about nymphomaniacs gagging for young hot studs. I really do hope that you will get lots of offers of sex "

I beg to differ .. I know someone

"The ropes are on the right as you come in. Just past the sacks of scorn and packages of sarcasm. Just watch out for the large butt plugs scattered about, and there's something nasty on the floor over there, but that's just Invictus.

Just feel your way about and try not to make a mess. Oh and if you come across a pair of Jimmy Choos then you're paying to have them cleaned. "

There is an initiation to pass first for all single males and then you have to sign up to the Funky club for life

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"The ropes are on the right as you come in. Just past the sacks of scorn and packages of sarcasm. Just watch out for the large butt plugs scattered about, and there's something nasty on the floor over there, but that's just Invictus.

Just feel your way about and try not to make a mess. Oh and if you come across a pair of Jimmy Choos then you're paying to have them cleaned. "

Oi! Watch it Princess!

That contract might be as watertight as a ducks arse but time-machines are dangerous things... I'd hate to see you fall into the redux-influsion chamber or get sucked into the faulty airlock on deck 12

Swinging is not about nymphomaniacs gagging for young hot studs. I really do hope that you will get lots of offers of sex

I beg to differ .. I know someone "

Damn

"

Oi! Watch it Princess!

That contract might be as watertight as a ducks arse but time-machines are dangerous things... I'd hate to see you fall into the redux-influsion chamber or get sucked into the faulty airlock on deck 12 "

Well, getting sucked into anything would be nice at the moment. You still haven't taken me to that dimension where all the women become certified nymphomaniacs when they reach 18.

I suppose today is another one where some hugely improbable monster is trying to devour Cardiff is it?

» Add a new message to this topic