FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That SAFE place....

That SAFE place....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You know the one the one where you put the presents and then forget where they are,the one you put your new sexy lingerie to surprise the Oh ....yes i forgot where mine is.....grrrrr......send in the search party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its called a black hole in our house and bloody hell it must be big to store all the stuff that goes missing here lol

ahh the one where the other part of a pair of socks goes ... even though you put a pair in the washing machine?

"ahh the one where the other part of a pair of socks goes ... even though you put a pair in the washing machine?"

Nooo thats the sock monster

This is the keep away from prying eyes till i wrap it,give it or wear it......gotta be here somewhere....maybe santa camw early to wrap em for me....

"ahh the one where the other part of a pair of socks goes ... even though you put a pair in the washing machine?"

It's not the washing machine, it's the sock snaffler that lives behind it !

"ahh the one where the other part of a pair of socks goes ... even though you put a pair in the washing machine?

This is the keep away from prying eyes till i wrap it,give it or wear it......gotta be here somewhere....maybe santa camw early to wrap em for me.... "

Um but sounds like he's wrapped them... then borrowed them too

"ahh the one where the other part of a pair of socks goes ... even though you put a pair in the washing machine?

It's not the washing machine, it's the sock snaffler that lives behind it ! "

Think i may be setting a trap for it soon.

Bloomin thing keeps giving me the one it nicks back after i've thrown the other one out

This is the keep away from prying eyes till i wrap it,give it or wear it......gotta be here somewhere....maybe santa camw early to wrap em for me....

Um but sounds like he's wrapped them... then borrowed them too"

Well he can jolly well bring em back....off to surprise the oh soon....wen he opens the door he's either gonna laff his ass off or abuse me there n then....im hoping for the latter

That must be where I've left my millions

» Add a new message to this topic