FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anonymous

Anonymous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I (Sten) have just read that the hacking group Anonymous has decided to have a go at Westboro Baptist Church and though, finally they are doing something useful with their time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think chemical weapons testing is too good for the Westboro loonies.

Hacking them will only make them more vitriolic and hateful. And warning them that you're gonna do it just gives them time to prepare.

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

"finally they are doing something useful with their time. "

(Arguably) Everything they do is useful

Well they have started well they have posted all the Church members names, addresses, phone numbers and E mail addresses but I think your right hacking them wont make them any less hateful.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I think chemical weapons testing is too good for the Westboro loonies.

Hacking them will only make them more vitriolic and hateful. And warning them that you're gonna do it just gives them time to prepare."

Didn't think it would be possible to make them more full of hate.

Just reading their name makes me angry

"finally they are doing something useful with their time.

(Arguably) Everything they do is useful"

Well if you think hacking paypal, E bay and Facebook useful then fair enough but when they are against censorship why do they take websites down and stop eveyday people going about their business

Hacking them will only make them more vitriolic and hateful. And warning them that you're gonna do it just gives them time to prepare.

Just reading their name makes me angry "

Westboro have said they were going to protest at the vigil of the children killed at the school shootings!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Good grief. How on earth do they get away with it!?

Just reading their name makes me angry

Westboro have said they were going to protest at the vigil of the children killed at the school shootings! "

Perfect! Get them all in the same place at the same time, quietly round them all up and then drop them all into a nuclear reactor somewhere.

These people have no perception of right or wrong. They exist only to spread hatred and vitriolic bile. They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near that school.

Even hackers have a conscience when children are murdered and if this hacking group manage to make life as difficult as possible for the Westboro nutters then fair play to them. On this one instance I think they should be applauded.

"Good grief. How on earth do they get away with it!? "

Land of the free, home of the brave. It would be undemocratic to ban someone's right to speak freely, even at the expense of the shattered feelings of the parents of dead children, although I suspect if they show their faces outside the school America may well experience yet another mass murder.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Well they have started well they have posted all the Church members names, addresses, phone numbers and E mail addresses but I think your right hacking them wont make them any less hateful. "

You think it's a good idea that peoples names and addresses have been made public without their express permission?

What if it was your personal info, what if as a result of it you were victimised and attacked?

U don't know who either of the groups you are talking about are but this activity is deplorable regardless

People who Do such horrendous things need to be brought to book you will find very few people who would ever defend the members of Westboro church, having their details posted is a drop in the ocean compared to what they have done to grieving families

"Well they have started well they have posted all the Church members names, addresses, phone numbers and E mail addresses but I think your right hacking them wont make them any less hateful.

You think it's a good idea that peoples names and addresses have been made public without their express permission?

What if it was your personal info, what if as a result of it you were victimised and attacked?

U don't know who either of the groups you are talking about are but this activity is deplorable regardless"

You do know who the Westboro Baptist Church is don't you?

I was going to say that lol, I have a little knowledge of both and I honestly cant say im a fan of both but as I said im glad Anonymous is doing something worthwhile with their time

evesham

I do now I have read up on it but my point stillstands

Yes I think their actions are disrespectful and out of line but privacy and data protection laws are there to protect everyone, not just the people we like.

Download LOIC if you want to help us......

"Good grief. How on earth do they get away with it!?

Land of the free, home of the brave. It would be undemocratic to ban someone's right to speak freely, even at the expense of the shattered feelings of the parents of dead children, although I suspect if they show their faces outside the school America may well experience yet another mass murder."

I'm just speechless every time I hear about them. That they can call themselves a church. Just everything about them. Just so wrong.

"I do now I have read up on it but my point stillstands

Yes I think their actions are disrespectful and out of line but privacy and data protection laws are there to protect everyone, not just the people we like. "

Some people do not deserve protection or privacy

evesham

Yes I think their actions are disrespectful and out of line but privacy and data protection laws are there to protect everyone, not just the people we like.

Some people do not deserve protection or privacy"

So who decides who gets it and who doesn't?

So who decides who gets it and who doesn't?"

Use your moral compass and decide because something is lawful does not make it moral or right just as because something is illegal does not make it immoral or wrong

evesham

Use your moral compass and decide because something is lawful does not make it moral or right just as because something is illegal does not make it immoral or wrong"

How is a moral compass calibrated? I might decide that the fact you want to expose personal details as morally wrong, would I be right to do the same to you?

That would make me.as bad as you, do I want to be as bad as you? If I did it that might make someone else think o am morally wrong....vicious circle then ensues and where do we end up?

Use your moral compass and decide because something is lawful does not make it moral or right just as because something is illegal does not make it immoral or wrong"

Agreed there Governments and laws are there to blanket protect everyone be they victim or perpetrator of crime. Morals or common sense rarely come into it.

Yes I think their actions are disrespectful and out of line but privacy and data protection laws are there to protect everyone, not just the people we like. "

What about the privacy and respect for those grieving for children and loved ones who were needlessly murdered?

Westboro have NO right to be there. It doesn't concern them and they should keep their hate to themselves in this instance.

Use your moral compass and decide because something is lawful does not make it moral or right just as because something is illegal does not make it immoral or wrong

How is a moral compass calibrated? I might decide that the fact you want to expose personal details as morally wrong, would I be right to do the same to you?

That would make me.as bad as you, do I want to be as bad as you? If I did it that might make someone else think o am morally wrong....vicious circle then ensues and where do we end up? "

The only people who fear their details being exposed are the ones with something to hide

evesham

What about the privacy and respect for those grieving for children and loved ones who were needlessly murdered?

Westboro have NO right to be there. It doesn't concern them and they should keep their hate to themselves in this instance."

You are right, they have no right or need to be there, and ad I said I think they are disrespectful and out of line and a vile organisation.

evesham

That would make me.as bad as you, do I want to be as bad as you? If I did it that might make someone else think o am morally wrong....vicious circle then ensues and where do we end up?

The only people who fear their details being exposed are the ones with something to hide"

I fear my personal details being exposed but have nothing to hide

The only people who fear their details being exposed are the ones with something to hide"

Not strictly true. I wouldn't want my details exposed for the sake of my children's safety.

I don't have anything shameful to hide.

But what is the point of posting their details online? Only two outcomes I can see from it. 1 nothing 2 someone gets rambo on their asses. The later makes those people no better than the westboro lot.

Equally who's to say the group 'anonymous' don't have a vendetta with someone and just posted a list of people they don't like In the hope it would make life difficult for them.

I'm glad that we have laws and protection for freedom of speech and free expression. It mkaes for an interesting world. Sadly you are always going to have the extreme ends of the spectrum. However once you start censoring and mediating based on a subjective unquantifiable moral compass it can lead to abuse and misuse and eventually a muted and bland society.

The only people who fear their details being exposed are the ones with something to hide

But what is the point of posting their details online? Only two outcomes I can see from it. 1 nothing 2 someone gets rambo on their asses. The later makes those people no better than the westboro lot.

Equally who's to say the group 'anonymous' don't have a vendetta with someone and just posted a list of people they don't like In the hope it would make life difficult for them.

I'm glad that we have laws and protection for freedom of speech and free expression. It mkaes for an interesting world. Sadly you are always going to have the extreme ends of the spectrum. However once you start censoring and mediating based on a subjective unquantifiable moral compass it can lead to abuse and misuse and eventually a muted and bland society."

How does the latter make them no better?

Some people dont deserve rights. If i was the parent of one of those children and a westboro

Member protested the funeral and i killed them does that make me just as bad as the guy who done the shooting?

Lawfully yes

Morally no

I'm glad that we have laws and protection for freedom of speech and free expression. It mkaes for an interesting world. Sadly you are always going to have the extreme ends of the spectrum. However once you start censoring and mediating based on a subjective unquantifiable moral compass it can lead to abuse and misuse and eventually a muted and bland society.

Some people dont deserve rights. If i was the parent of one of those children and a westboro

Member protested the funeral and i killed them does that make me just as bad as the guy who done the shooting?

Lawfully yes

Morally no"

Two wrongs don't make a right.

evesham

I would still say morally yes.

Ok I think that the majority would understand why you did it but morally it is still wrong to kill someone.

the leaking of details may not be morally right in the terms of the hacker group posting information on the crazy Calvinistic fucks.-I dont particularly care if this bunch of bible bashing twats(I respect religions )are having their privacy invaded of the possibility of getting into violent contact with outraged people.

This extreme religious group might have just decided to keep their sociopath religious views within their group..but no...they have brought that on themselves and any backlash they face is their own doing.

If a few of them get beat up..and 'god' forbid anything worse...all we need to say was , 'well...that was gods will'

I doubt very much they will have the same view on gods will, at the point of getting a few punches to the face.

"I would still say morally yes.

Ok I think that the majority would understand why you did it but morally it is still wrong to kill someone."

Depends On the circumstances of the killing if its morally right or wrong

evesham

Ok I think that the majority would understand why you did it but morally it is still wrong to kill someone.

Depends On the circumstances of the killing if its morally right or wrong"

No it doesn't. Killing is always morally wrong, in ky eyes ay least. I understand you may have a different view on this.

You have just advocated killing someone that had no direct involvement in the killing of the children. Yes they are being disrespectful by protesting at funerals buy why is it morally right to kill someone who has done nothing to cause the death of someone else?

Depends On the circumstances of the killing if its morally right or wrong

No it doesn't. Killing is always morally wrong, in ky eyes ay least. I understand you may have a different view on this.

You have just advocated killing someone that had no direct involvement in the killing of the children. Yes they are being disrespectful by protesting at funerals buy why is it morally right to kill someone who has done nothing to cause the death of someone else? "

Im advocating te exposure of these guys not the killing of

evesham

Some people dont deserve rights.

If i was the parent of one of those children and a westboro

Lawfully yes

Morally no"

Here is where you said you would be morally correct for killing a Westbrook protestor!

Lawfully yes

Morally no

Here is where you said you would be morally correct for killing a Westbrook protestor! "

I said IF i was a family member and IF it happened i didnt say randoms should go out and kill them just said if a family member did i could see why

Lawfully yes

Morally no

Here is where you said you would be morally correct for killing a Westbrook protestor!

I said IF i was a family member and IF it happened i didnt say randoms should go out and kill them just said if a family member did i could see why"

Really?

I could understand why a family member if coincedently stumbled across one of these lot would be violent towards them (still doesn't neccessarily make it right, but its a natuaral reaction) however to actively seek out and kill someone? Never morally right, understandable or acceptable imo.

Lawfully yes

Morally no

I said IF i was a family member and IF it happened i didnt say randoms should go out and kill them just said if a family member did i could see why

Really?

I could understand why a family member if coincedently stumbled across one of these lot would be violent towards them (still doesn't neccessarily make it right, but its a natuaral reaction) however to actively seek out and kill someone? Never morally right, understandable or acceptable imo."

Depends on circumstances

Gandhi said something similar to this:

"an eye for an eye will leave the world blind"

Revenge is not morally right, under any circumstances

"Gandhi said something similar to this:

Revenge is not morally right, under any circumstances "

Murder does not need to be in revenge for it to be morally right

Murder does not need to be in revenge for it to be morally right"

I always think theres a difference between murder and kill

Hi five to anonymous they are legion!! those crack pot haters deserve everything they get and more!! They put their own kids through so much trauma did anyone see the program about them? That poor little boy had stuff thrown at him! They are nothing more than a hate movement no better than the kkk or Hitler in my eyes

If those idiots came to my husbands funeral or my kids funeral I would be taking pot shots at them for sure!! as the wife of a soldier and a mother of 4 kids those people make me sick!! What goes around comes around!!

evesham

Murder does not need to be in revenge for it to be morally right"

But who says whose morals are right?

"the leaking of details may not be morally right in the terms of the hacker group posting information on the crazy Calvinistic fucks.-I dont particularly care if this bunch of bible bashing twats(I respect religions )are having their privacy invaded of the possibility of getting into violent contact with outraged people.

This extreme religious group might have just decided to keep their sociopath religious views within their group..but no...they have brought that on themselves and any backlash they face is their own doing.

If a few of them get beat up..and 'god' forbid anything worse...all we need to say was , 'well...that was gods will'

I doubt very much they will have the same view on gods will, at the point of getting a few punches to the face.

"

But who says whose morals are right? "

morals don't count with these lunatics as keen said its all gods will so if someone decides to teach them a lesson well it can only be gods will

evesham

But who says whose morals are right? morals don't count with these lunatics as keen said its all gods will so if someone decides to teach them a lesson well it can only be gods will "

And I think you will find that any lesson doled put them in the form of violence will only serve to strengthen their beliefs and up their campaign. Unfortunately when it comes to extreme beliefs little will dissuade them.

They thrive for reaction to keep them in the news and so 'publicise' their beliefs.

In my eyes murder is murder and is wrong regardless of the circumstances. By permitted one action over another we are saying we have the right to determine who lives and dies and we don't, we have no sovereignty over life.

But who says whose morals are right? morals don't count with these lunatics as keen said its all gods will so if someone decides to teach them a lesson well it can only be gods will

And I think you will find that any lesson doled put them in the form of violence will only serve to strengthen their beliefs and up their campaign. Unfortunately when it comes to extreme beliefs little will dissuade them.

They thrive for reaction to keep them in the news and so 'publicise' their beliefs.

In my eyes murder is murder and is wrong regardless of the circumstances. By permitted one action over another we are saying we have the right to determine who lives and dies and we don't, we have no sovereignty over life. "

Well I'm not promoting violence or murder.However the group have targeted themselves by imposing their beliefs onto people who are in severe crisis, by being fucking morons they get what they deserve...(unfortunately that may include harm to their innocent loved ones), of course they didnt think about that did they..

I have absolutely no time for brainwashed religious zealots, if they can keep it to themselves to a degree then its fine as I have no business in their lives...however if they decide to come out and spout pish about young children being punished by god for our sins, I know I'd be outraged.

These are the type of people u could easily expect to be David Koresh followers..and of course stand by every action he did throughout those years he was self a appointed messiah.

Freedom of expression and speech is just what it should be.It should also be judged and monitored by society if it promotes hatred or a willing offense to the norms of society i.e the mourning of group of young innocent lives lost.

But who says whose morals are right? morals don't count with these lunatics as keen said its all gods will so if someone decides to teach them a lesson well it can only be gods will

In my eyes murder is murder and is wrong regardless of the circumstances. By permitted one action over another we are saying we have the right to determine who lives and dies and we don't, we have no sovereignty over life. "

Do you view a soldier killing an enemy combatant as murder?

Looks like ive opened up a can of worms at the end of the day I am a neither a fan of the Westboro mob or anonymous I think what i was really saying is one wast of space group are picking on another one hopefully by doing that they will leave us all alone. Most of us wont have been effected by Westboros activities but manyof us will have been effected by anonymous without even knowing about it.

"Looks like ive opened up a can of worms at the end of the day I am a neither a fan of the Westboro mob or anonymous I think what i was really saying is one wast of space group are picking on another one hopefully by doing that they will leave us all alone. Most of us wont have been effected by Westboros activities but manyof us will have been effected by anonymous without even knowing about it. "
I don't normally rate anonymous all that much but on this occasion I'd like to hi five them all lol

"Looks like ive opened up a can of worms at the end of the day I am a neither a fan of the Westboro mob or anonymous I think what i was really saying is one wast of space group are picking on another one hopefully by doing that they will leave us all alone. Most of us wont have been effected by Westboros activities but manyof us will have been effected by anonymous without even knowing about it. I don't normally rate anonymous all that much but on this occasion I'd like to hi five them all lol "

I second that

» Add a new message to this topic