FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sex on chat cam, who's done it

sex on chat cam, who's done it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andF_fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Philly PA area

I found this site about a month ago. This past week i've been watching cams, actually participated twice. I found it fun, and loved everyone's comments and helped me come out of my shell to get "dirtier".

How many of you had sex, oral or full intercourse, on camera and do you still feel gitty about others watching you, or just loose all inhabition to have fun and enjoy.

I was trying to perform, but kept laughting at the comments, loved the comments, but had me gitty and laughing the whole time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Hmmmmm

We may have.........a few times !!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done a few times and phone sex very hot and horny

I used to love having sex on cam, oral full sex and sex with more than one guy. However stopped having sex with my favourite regular guy so gave up going on cam. I liked being with him, was comfortable and trusted him, so much so I lost inhibitions and forgot about the cam and just enjoyed being in the moment.

It was always a bit of a surprise for me when I relaxed after and saw how many had been watching, the comments that had been made in chat and what they were saying!

i have never tryed sex on cam even tho i have been on here for almost a year now on and off. off most of the time. would love to try it one day tho when i build enough confidence

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

we used to do it on occasion when we went into chat - haven't been in for a while as everyday life has taken over. The best one was where we were using a mobile dongle and the chat room had frozen. we decided to get busy (it was the 2nd time we had met), not realising that although we couldn't see anything in chat, everyone could see us and what we were doing

"we used to do it on occasion when we went into chat - haven't been in for a while as everyday life has taken over. The best one was where we were using a mobile dongle and the chat room had frozen. we decided to get busy (it was the 2nd time we had met), not realising that although we couldn't see anything in chat, everyone could see us and what we were doing "
awww yous must of felt good tho after it at the amount of comments us must of got lol

When I last had a meet we actually forgot to put the cam on. I play on here a lot but more dirty and kinky things I do over some kind of messenger cam. Would agree that it does bring you out of you shell a little

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"we used to do it on occasion when we went into chat - haven't been in for a while as everyday life has taken over. The best one was where we were using a mobile dongle and the chat room had frozen. we decided to get busy (it was the 2nd time we had met), not realising that although we couldn't see anything in chat, everyone could see us and what we were doing awww yous must of felt good tho after it at the amount of comments us must of got lol"

I was mortified but soon got over it - we didn't actually get to see any of the comments due to our lack of receiving the chat flow but we were told after by an overworked Mod lol. I must have enjoyed it cos I've since moved in with the guy!

"I used to love having sex on cam, oral full sex and sex with more than one guy. However stopped having sex with my favourite regular guy so gave up going on cam. I liked being with him, was comfortable and trusted him, so much so I lost inhibitions and forgot about the cam and just enjoyed being in the moment.

It was always a bit of a surprise for me when I relaxed after and saw how many had been watching, the comments that had been made in chat and what they were saying! "

wowws i should have loved to have seen this xxx

We have but Not for a while

...What is feeling 'gitty'?

We tried it once but knocked the camera over. Much prefer doing it in front of real people. One of the best times was in a sex cinema in Amsterdam..

I've done it once for a bit of a giggle but I agree with others, some of the comments people were saying had me pissing myself so they do become a bit of a distraction when your trying to go at it haha

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I have sex with myself in Canada Room every lunch time Monday to Friday.

Be there or be square!

By *exine xCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Lexine likes to show off in cam and enjoys seeing everyone who's watching. Although we have done oral. And (Foot Jobs) Lol on cam we would never fuck.

Don't ask why? Just our thing.

» Add a new message to this topic