FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock Sucking

Cock Sucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annaPlayABC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bacup

In a happy relationship with gf for over 15 years now.

Once,during my d*unken teen years I had a 'one night thing' of dabbling giving (never wanted to receive whatsoever) oral to a good friend of mine..not quite sure tbh how it all began (maybe had something to do with copious amounts of alcohol),but I recall much fun was had by us both that night

And I really feel like I'd like to recreate that evening so to speak..

Obviously my GF would know nothing of this (pretty sure she wouldn't be keen!),difficulty I'd be looking at though is I don't currently have a vehicle and obviously any guys couldn't come back to ours.

So would be in your transport only I'm afraid

Cleanliness most important for this to happen also..as not done anything like this for over 30+ years now I'd prefer to use a condom for first few times of meeting any males willing to meet,and se how it goes from there !

Definitely not looking for monster cocks either !

Sorry,but white guys only,my preferences,no offence against any race at all just that's how it is.

Age not too big of an issue really,no teens or over 70 though,and especially no 'cocky knobheads' or rude/arrogant/childish either.

Interested ?? Inbox me and see if we can make something happen,no promises at all !

Local (ish) ideally (or not,cause it not me who be driving to any meets,but I need to be close to home as we have children)

Look forward to hearing from you guys if at all up for bit of fun ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

This isn't the place for adverts.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You say your girlfriend wouldn't know, but you've posted from a couple's profile!

By *iss mischief 666Woman  over a year ago

the middle of nowhere!

"You say your girlfriend wouldn't know, but you've posted from a couple's profile!"

BOOOOOM!!

"You say your girlfriend wouldn't know, but you've posted from a couple's profile!

BOOOOOM!! "

Yup

I dont think he has thought this one through. Bless his cotton socks.

"You say your girlfriend wouldn't know, but you've posted from a couple's profile!"
I am so confused ....entertained but confused ..just gonna take a seat in the corner ..

"I dont think he has thought this one through. Bless his cotton socks."

I wonder if he keeps his Socks on haha

"I dont think he has thought this one through. Bless his cotton socks.

I wonder if he keeps his Socks on haha"

Sock sucking?

"You say your girlfriend wouldn't know, but you've posted from a couple's profile! I am so confused ....entertained but confused ..just gonna take a seat in the corner .. "

Can I sit next to you and watch. I'll bring the popcorn haha

Sock sucking?"

Oh never tried that one yet.

Sock sucking?

Oh never tried that one yet. "

Probably a bit fluffy

Sock sucking?

Oh never tried that one yet.

True I don't fancy coughing up a furball

Probably a bit fluffy"

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I have so many questions!

Does your GF know about this profile and that her face is public? I suspect not

what a CockSucker...!

& not in a good way...!

"I have so many questions!

"

Profile says they are a couple looking and they have meet veris as a couple so it looks like that question is answered

chester

Profile says they are a couple looking and they have meet veris as a couple so it looks like that question is answered"

Yes, I took this into consideration. He’s taking a risk posting this when his inbox could be flooded with offers. Wouldn’t take that risk if GF was likely to be reading, surely?

Profile says they are a couple looking and they have meet veris as a couple so it looks like that question is answered

Yes, I took this into consideration. He’s taking a risk posting this when his inbox could be flooded with offers. Wouldn’t take that risk if GF was likely to be reading, surely?

"

True - maybe he controls the account and she let's him get on with it. Who knows in the world of Fab

By *lueFireCouple  over a year ago

just somewhere around here

Another dishonest person

If you are that desperate for anonymous male meets OP there are plenty of cruising websites that cater for this (I'd helpfully link them on here but it's not allowed)

And one more thing If you want cock that badly. . tell her you may be surprised

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Sock sucking?"

Ooo, yes please, someone

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If your GF doesn't use the account much, you could post in the meets section and organise via your messages OP. But it does seem ideal to discuss it with your partner, don't you think?

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Maybes you should speak to your GF about this first or set up a single male profile

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"In a happy relationship with gf for over 15 years now.

Once,during my d*unken teen years I had a 'one night thing' of dabbling giving (never wanted to receive whatsoever) oral to a good friend of mine..not quite sure tbh how it all began (maybe had something to do with copious amounts of alcohol),but I recall much fun was had by us both that night

And I really feel like I'd like to recreate that evening so to speak..

Obviously my GF would know nothing of this (pretty sure she wouldn't be keen!),difficulty I'd be looking at though is I don't currently have a vehicle and obviously any guys couldn't come back to ours.

So would be in your transport only I'm afraid

Cleanliness most important for this to happen also..as not done anything like this for over 30+ years now I'd prefer to use a condom for first few times of meeting any males willing to meet,and se how it goes from there !

Definitely not looking for monster cocks either !

Sorry,but white guys only,my preferences,no offence against any race at all just that's how it is.

Age not too big of an issue really,no teens or over 70 though,and especially no 'cocky knobheads' or rude/arrogant/childish either.

Interested ?? Inbox me and see if we can make something happen,no promises at all !

Local (ish) ideally (or not,cause it not me who be driving to any meets,but I need to be close to home as we have children)

Look forward to hearing from you guys if at all up for bit of fun ?? "

Methinks his happy relationship is going to be somewhat altered when she sees your op.

Maybe it is the girlfriend pretending to be the bloke, a whole new twist on things

By *annaPlayABC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bacup

Just to set things straight here..it's only myself who logs in here,odd times when we do BOTH want to play then we shall sit down together and browse/read any messages etc.

I don't have fab bookmarked on any of my devices,plus she doesn't have a clue about passwords etc. so would never see any posts I may make here,if we decided we wanted hour or so here I'd obviously make sure she never saw such ! She not really that PC minded,so be safe there..so many concerns about me being fake/female posting etc. well,sorry to confuse/annoy some it definitely myself typing and stand by my op also

chester

"Just to set things straight here..it's only myself who logs in here,odd times when we do BOTH want to play then we shall sit down together and browse/read any messages etc.

I don't have fab bookmarked on any of my devices,plus she doesn't have a clue about passwords etc. so would never see any posts I may make here,if we decided we wanted hour or so here I'd obviously make sure she never saw such ! She not really that PC minded,so be safe there..so many concerns about me being fake/female posting etc. well,sorry to confuse/annoy some it definitely myself typing and stand by my op also "

I don’t know which is worse! If you had a single profile and being ‘discreet’ or the fact you use her for a legitimate couples account that she can’t freely access.

I very rarely get judgemental unless it’s to make silly comments, but in your case, you’re totally taking the piss! That poor woman!

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Just to set things straight here..it's only myself who logs in here,odd times when we do BOTH want to play then we shall sit down together and browse/read any messages etc.

I don't have fab bookmarked on any of my devices,plus she doesn't have a clue about passwords etc. so would never see any posts I may make here,if we decided we wanted hour or so here I'd obviously make sure she never saw such ! She not really that PC minded,so be safe there..so many concerns about me being fake/female posting etc. well,sorry to confuse/annoy some it definitely myself typing and stand by my op also

I don’t know which is worse! If you had a single profile and being ‘discreet’ or the fact you use her for a legitimate couples account that she can’t freely access.

I very rarely get judgemental unless it’s to make silly comments, but in your case, you’re totally taking the piss! That poor woman! "

"You say your girlfriend wouldn't know, but you've posted from a couple's profile! I am so confused ....entertained but confused ..just gonna take a seat in the corner ..

Can I sit next to you and watch. I'll bring the popcorn haha"

yes extra buttery please

There’s no such judgement as the forum scorned, or, something…

Either way, this thread will net you zero meets I have no doubt, do it properly via meets and search. But you will get a new arsehole torn now. I’d just stop replying and hope it fizzles out

Weirdly, or perhaps predictably, you started a thread on why there were so many guys compared to women on here… maybe speak to on of them?

The green arrow is *always* insightful…

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

I very rarely get judgemental unless it’s to make silly comments, but in your case, you’re totally taking the piss! That poor woman! "

Came here to make this point, why defend yourself if the other possibility is just as bad?

And yet he will get loads of offers from men.

Try talking to your girlfriend, she might be understanding and encouraging. FabGuys is a brother site to this one, so you could try there with her blessing.

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

What a loser.

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

What is going on here?

» Add a new message to this topic