FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women make up help?

Women make up help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lamazon TV Steph OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Brighton and London

Hi,

A message for any women on here that would like to do my make up, can be part of a couple and doesn't have to be a sexual thing, I LOVE make up to the point its almost a fetish, heavier and thicker the better, verging on drag, seems like there are lots of women her who enjoy and appreciate drag race, i was curious to now if there women who enjoyed it so much that would enjoy doing my make up?

I can do my make up and get lots of compliments on it but some of you women are so amazing at it, would love to have it done by someone who's really good at it, message me here pm whatever, I'd love to hear from you.

Mwah, Steph XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Steph

Hope you find someone.

Some clubs have dressing and make up facilities. Maybe try those?

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

My advice would be to pay a little more for your make up.

Dosnt matter if your female or a male thats having it done.

Some places do except it, its what you will be shown thats the most important thing.

Theres day wear and also night wear and they have more chance of getting your colours right.

Brighton and London

"Hi Steph

Hope you find someone.

Some clubs have dressing and make up facilities. Maybe try those? "

Thanks for taking the time to respond, good suggestion although im after something quite specific, I have used makeover services in the past but never been 100% happy with the result

Brighton and London

"My advice would be to pay a little more for your make up.

Dosnt matter if your female or a male thats having it done.

Some places do except it, its what you will be shown thats the most important thing.

Theres day wear and also night wear and they have more chance of getting your colours right. "

This is also a good suggestion thanks, do you mean at make up counter? unfortunealty the idea of scares the hell out of me being seen in "public" im ok in a tv or ftish club but not in the "real" world, thank you though X

» Add a new message to this topic