FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever had a recurring dream?

Have you ever had a recurring dream?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mine was forgetting where I’d parked my car for a while, but there was one where my teeth fell out. How about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

When I was a child I would have a nasty one.

The family home, and it looked exactly like it did in real life. We'd get intruders and I didn't know where my family members were, I'd hide in the ottoman in my parents bedroom. The intruders could hear me breathing and I'd do the jump wake thing as the ottoman lid got opened.

Had that one loads.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I always have one about 10 divided by 3

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. I need to run away from something or get Somewhere very quickly and I always end up not being able to move faster than slow motion.

Yes. Mine involves falling. Sometimes down a staircase, sometimes from a building. I have plenty of other dreams about other things, but the falling one has been there since childhood.

"When I was a child I would have a nasty one.

The family home, and it looked exactly like it did in real life. We'd get intruders and I didn't know where my family members were, I'd hide in the ottoman in my parents bedroom. The intruders could hear me breathing and I'd do the jump wake thing as the ottoman lid got opened.

Had that one loads."

Ooh, that’s intense

"Yes. I need to run away from something or get Somewhere very quickly and I always end up not being able to move faster than slow motion. "

Frozen legs, I’ve had that

"Yes. Mine involves falling. Sometimes down a staircase, sometimes from a building. I have plenty of other dreams about other things, but the falling one has been there since childhood."

We need a dreamologist

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

Only once…

Whenever I'm stressed (or even mildly inconvenienced haha) I'll have a dream where I'm driving a car from the back seat. I realise halfway through that I shouldn't be driving that way, and try to get in the front seat but always crash, unsurprisingly!

I dream I'm the only survivor on a world where everyone wants to eat me (like a zombie) quite often.

But I always do pretty well so wouldn't say it's a nightmare

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have lots of reoccurring dreams one is I lose my purse and all my cards are taken

Another is my best friend is pregnant(she's 62) but never gives birth

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Mine was forgetting where I’d parked my car for a while, but there was one where my teeth fell out. How about you?"

too many to count and they are usually nightmares.

Meh that's what happens when you are a double trauma survivor.....you have having a nice calm time and then all of a sudden for no apparent reason you wake up panicking that you are back in storm of the trauma..

Fun times...who needs Thorpe Park/ Alton Towers when your life is a rollercoaster already.

I'll be over here under the duvet hanging on for dear life.

Frequently. There's a house that I dream about at least a couple of times a month. I don't think it's a real house, or I can't remember ever going to it at least. It's not a nightmare, just somewhere I seem to visit a lot in my sleep.

By *rincipessaWoman  over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

When I was younger I often dreamed of a little boy falling in quicksand in a dark deserted forest. All that you could see was his upside down yellow wellies

As for running slow Lorna, I often dream that, or having a fight and I can only punch in slow motion

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

As a child that my Auntie Gloria and her cats were were going to attack me in my bed. She was the spitting image of Myra Hindley but didn't actually have any cats. Scared the bejeezus out of me every night

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

ive had many not nice ones,,

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I had a period of having a recurring dream a few years ago. I was driving my car on a road that I know well, I rounded a bend and a rusty blue transit van was coming out of a side road and the driver slammed the brakes on when he saw me. Then one of the scaffolding poles on it's roof rack flew off, straight through my windscreen, through my chest and seat. It was awful.

cheshire

now that is awful dream,,

By *WINGStars23Couple  over a year ago

Chorley, & East Lanc's

I've had two.

The first one was years ago. I would be face down drowning in a bowl of semolina. I could feel the constancy on my skin.

The 2nd and more recent. I'd be shopping and walking through town naked like it was a normal thing to do, but I'd never get home.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Wow I get mad dreams, all the time form fighting midgets to jumping off cliffs..

By *irthmasterCoolMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I keep dreaming over being in army or raf think missing old senareos

By *irthmasterCoolMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Watch out for then migiys

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I have the teeth fling out one a flying one allways same spot near my primary school and the sitting on toilet weeing one! X

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

Flying is something I do well in dreams - yet to accomplished awake. Worst is the 'lost something' recurring dream - usually a suitcase which spirals into a .... well nightmare.

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Be here and yes I have had a recurring dream every night for the last 10 years plus and it's nothing bad or kinky but it leaves me with a smile on my face and a tears on my pillow

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I had a recurring nightmare when I was a teenager. I'd get chased down into the sewers and then knifed to death. O idea where it stemmed from

Yes, and they are grim.

The last bad one I had was re-occurring but I was viewing it from different perspectives

The 1st night I read details about a murder that happened,

2nd night I was watching the murder happen

3rd night I was the murderer

4th night I was being murdered

Same details, same scenario and I knew in the dream how it was going to unfold

It was bloody and very gory and freaks me out a little when I think of it

By *arkcrystalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I have a dream about a time travel portal through a picture in a church. Don't tell anyone though it's my little secret

I have two or three recurring dreams that aren't very pleasant and dont like to think about. I do get the teeth falling out one aswell, which is meant to relate to money troubles, but that one is so vivid, the absolute horror of wobbling your teeth with your tongue and they just crumble out. Ugh.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Maybe, I don’t remember my dreams so potentially it’s an endless line of repeats all night every night.

By *ryan...Man  over a year ago

1950's Original

I sometimes get a similar dream where ,in a cottage I lived in 50 years ago, upstairs is ghostly scary things,like an old gramaphone record playing,or dark shadows moving etc etc...

Odd thing is I don't believe in any paranormal stuff...

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yeah getting stabbed in the back, woke up gasping for air each time. Delightful.

By *ilks xXxWoman  over a year ago

East Mids

Yes.

I have a pen full of either rabbits or chickens (it changes) and I go and check the feed and water and I discover that I’ve forgotten to feed and water them all for a long time and they’re all dead and decaying ….

I have this frequently and have put it down to my hectic life and constant worry of forgetting to do something important …. That, or I’m a bit mad !

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've already mentioned a couple of mine but another couple is my sons school uniform when he was about 7 I either send him late in it ot I can't find a shop that sells it. No such thing happened.

Also going to college as a mature student not always finding the class room . Failing my first exam but passing the second

zim a really deep dreamer and rember about four a week

When I'm stressed i dream I'm driving a car... I go to brake but nothing happens and i crash.. Everytime

Yep, after my Dad died I used to dream of my childhood house, dark an empty always at night. I'd walk to the door and feel the emptiness.

Weirdest one and pretty scary was having the same events happen in a dream but from different perspectives over a week or so.

First dream was me reading about a murder in the paper

Second dream, I was standing watching it happen

Third dream I was standing above watching it

Fourth dream I was watching from below

Fifth dream I was the victim

Sixth dream I was the murderer.

It was pretty graphic, would wake up in a cold sweat from it. God knows what my mind was processing

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I've had a few over the years.

When I was a child I had loads, they were nightmares that I won't go in to here. But it was often the same scenarios and the same people in the same places. I remember them clearly.

Other dreams have involved crashing my car, just like an above poster has mentioned.

Teeth falling out or breaking, had that one quite a lot.

When my dog died I had quite a few about her and still do from time to time.

A common theme in my dreams is the sense that something is pursuing me, this has been something in my dreams for as long as I can remember.

I have normal/nice dreams too

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

As a kid I used to have this very weird, abstract recurring nightmare which made no sense to me. No idea what was causing it either. And then one day I just stopped having it

LvM

By *ommodoCouple  over a year ago

OX16

I would love to have a recurring dream especially a wet one

cheshire

yes some not nice.. some horny

» Add a new message to this topic