Help me choose pls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryandsee OP   Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 23/11/22 08:08:39]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Yorkshire

OK, here it is. I need to get one of those things to keep warm at home but it's all a bit confusing with all these slankets, oodies, onesies etc. It has to be for whole body ( possibly with a hood but not essential), easy to walk about and not trail everywhere, have pockets and with easy access to relevant parts for comfort breaks. Serious suggestions please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There’s loads out there

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Primark have some good ones.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Go out trying them on, as we all like different things. 1 that was heavily recommended to me wasn't comfortable or practical

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Someone mentioned a musucbag the other day. They seem to be like a onesie made from sleeping bag material.

I have seriously considered a ski suit or at least salopettes (I think that's what they're called).

It's not so much this winter although it's going to be bad enough, but future winters when we don't have £66 a month contribution

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

How about just getting a big thick coat?

Yorkshire

"Someone mentioned a musucbag the other day. They seem to be like a onesie made from sleeping bag material.

I have seriously considered a ski suit or at least salopettes (I think that's what they're called).

It's not so much this winter although it's going to be bad enough, but future winters when we don't have £66 a month contribution"

Thank, just looked at the musucbags. They seem great for very cold times. Quite pricey but perhaps worth considering.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Someone mentioned a musucbag the other day. They seem to be like a onesie made from sleeping bag material.

It's not so much this winter although it's going to be bad enough, but future winters when we don't have £66 a month contribution

Thank, just looked at the musucbags. They seem great for very cold times. Quite pricey but perhaps worth considering. "

They are expensive, salopettes are cheaper and could be worn outdoors too.

I saw a YouTube video recently where a woman advised buying s padded coat a couple of sizes too big to wear at home. That doesn't solve the problem of cold legs though. I find it easier to keep my upper body warm

Yorkshire

Thank, just looked at the musucbags. They seem great for very cold times. Quite pricey but perhaps worth considering.

They are expensive, salopettes are cheaper and could be worn outdoors too.

I saw a YouTube video recently where a woman advised buying s padded coat a couple of sizes too big to wear at home. That doesn't solve the problem of cold legs though. I find it easier to keep my upper body warm "

Thank you. I ordered a thick fleece onesie for now. See how I get on. Might get something else later. I went for plain colour avoiding the panther and gorilla look ones

» Add a new message to this topic