FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help and opinion's please

Help and opinion's please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been to magaluf a few times, and we've loved it, and it's not really expensive like we have heard about Ibiza.

But we fancy a change.

BOYS HOLIDAY 2013???????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"Been to magaluf a few times, and we've loved it, and it's not really expensive like we have heard about Ibiza.

But we fancy a change.

BOYS HOLIDAY 2013??????? "

I will always recommend Turkey. - Good exchange rate, cheap (espeically bars, clubs and restaurants), fantastic weather and lovely locals.

I'd usually say avoid Marmaris, but if you're going as a group of guys, it may work out fine for you. x

"Been to magaluf a few times, and we've loved it, and it's not really expensive like we have heard about Ibiza.

But we fancy a change.

BOYS HOLIDAY 2013???????

I will always recommend Turkey. - Good exchange rate, cheap (espeically bars, clubs and restaurants), fantastic weather and lovely locals.

I'd usually say avoid Marmaris, but if you're going as a group of guys, it may work out fine for you. x"

Hi there, I'm been to turkey about 7 times, family holidays, and with ex girlfriend, lovely place. But is it going to make it for a boys holiday?

Problem is, magaluf is amazing for boys holiday, reasonable drink prices, easy women, amazing nightlife, but we all fancy a change.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kavos, Corfu. I went there on a girls holiday in (cough, cough) 1989 and 1990 and it was great. My 22 year old brother went there last year and he said it was fantastic. He also went to Croatia last summer on a lads holiday and said that was better than Ibiza and loads cheaper of course!

"Kavos, Corfu. I went there on a girls holiday in (cough, cough) 1989 and 1990 and it was great. My 22 year old brother went there last year and he said it was fantastic. He also went to Croatia last summer on a lads holiday and said that was better than Ibiza and loads cheaper of course!"

Yea I've heard kavos good, hmmm that sounds an option. Croatia- I'd be up for looking out the box somewhere like Croatia but can't see every1, but yea kavos good idea

» Add a new message to this topic