FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > from santa or not?

from santa or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When writing on kids presents would you write from Santa or who there from?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

As I used to try to ensure my kids thanked the person who gave them the gift then I would ask that the person put who it was from. But as the wrapping came off that fast that it was impossible to keep track of the gift tags its probably a waste of time and doesnt matter what you put on the gift tag lol

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I always used to write who they were from ... Santa just made and delivered them. Why should he get all the credit?

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Its different in different parts of the country i have found. I(make) am from newcastle and the people used to ask Santa to deliver their present where brides in guernsey people deliver their own and the kids have a bag full of gifts from Santa.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So like separate gifts? Ones from Santa and ones from other people is that what you mean? x

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Yes they get presents off the people then a sack from Santa.

I found this very strange as does another guy i know from newcastle living over here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not rocket science really

One set of the extra special presents from santa, and some from the parents ...

otherwise they might think Mum and Dad don't love them

All other presents should be signed as to who they're from

any pressies are all sent to santa and its up to him to decide whether or not child should have them - so that covered us for people arriving and delivering before xmas- if we were going to nanna and gramps and some gifts were there is cos santas fairies used to know where everybody was going to be o xmas day - we always had to have a fairy door as well so they could get in themselves and let santa in - the last fairy door we had was an airbrick and we couldnt buy the house til we had asked the owner if there was one - happily they obliged and we found it all together -- oh happy days -

My kids always get one present from Santa. The rest are just delivered from him. They can open the one from Santa before breakfast and getting dressed

Oh all the stocking fillers are from Santa too

Cali

forgot to say - used to get a stocking with bits n bobs in - all from santa

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

My kids all had a sheet of paper to list down the present and who sent it so they could write their thank you's later.

Relatives/friends would sign their name on their present, I would sign 'mum' and their would always be one present from Father Christmas. The big selection box was always from Father Christmas too...and even when they were teenagers they still complained if they didn't get one from him...lol

We had a tradition when we were growing up and I also carried it on and still do (depending who lives here), of ....

any presents that are brought into the house before xmas by other people, go under the tree, whenever we go out or go to bed, santas helpers come and take them away so that Santa can deliver them christmas eve ........... which is fine if your the last person out the house, not so clever if u remember just as u pull up on the drive and have to dash in and grab the pressie and hide it quick ............ but in the main it works ............ and santa gives one pressie from him tooo ...... the rest are labelled from others ....

» Add a new message to this topic