FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cost of living crisis

Cost of living crisis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osweet69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

With the cost-of-living crisis will the cost of going to a club when you factor in the cost of club tickets, hotels, travel costs, etc now be a financial barrier for many? If that is the case what effect will that have not just for the clubs but swinging itself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aye it’s bound to affect some peoples thinking OP, I was considering a visit a couple of weeks ago but couldn’t be arsed to part with £40 entry so I stayed home and munched on a huge bag of Doritos watching a film instead, and I’m sure I’m probably not the only one!

The entire entertainment industry is in jeopardy now

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

People will cut their cloth accordingly but it won't end this aspect..

"Aye it’s bound to affect some peoples thinking OP, I was considering a visit a couple of weeks ago but couldn’t be arsed to part with £40 entry so I stayed home and munched on a huge bag of Doritos watching a film instead, and I’m sure I’m probably not the only one! "

£40 !!! Turn the heating up and have a wank instead. More financial tips available on my tik tok account.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When I used to go to clubs I paid for accommodation new outfit and club fee. I couldn't afford it now

I've installed a smart meter recently so I can see exactly what each individual device costs me to run. My hot tub costs £17 to heat in 24 hours and then £7 a day to run still cheaper than a sports massage to loosen my back and legs off after a hard week work.

We all know the cost of everything now - do we really know the value also?

» Add a new message to this topic