FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Respect and decorum

Respect and decorum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aggy dolls OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

*disclaimer. This is pretty much a rant and I am in no way trying to taint everyone with the same brush however our experience since lockdown lifting is that a lot of people appear to have misplaced their respect of others time, space and property. Last night for example we attended our local (and favourite club) and once again we had a bad experience due to what can only be described selfish and inconsiderate behaviour.

We as a D's couple attend the club purely for the use of their amazing dungeon, as Luna was readying herself for a long awaited release of tension and stress I was laying out my equipment in the empty dungeon, as we were "setting up" a couple entered being quite loud and generally having a good time (fair enough) they preceded to have sex (still fair enough) so we paused, waited for them to do their thing then leave and quietly discussed what we both wanted from our "scene", now this where it all fell apart.

The female for whatever motive decided she wanted to have sex on top of my floggers, crops, paddles etc, to which I naturally took a displeasure to and quite politely pointed out that that was my personal equipment, they did apologize and moved however they didn't move very far and within moments her arms were flailing around above her head and she was grabbing at my belongings and pushing them on the floor, when I assertively made them aware of this fact the female proclaimed "you're ruining my vibe".

Is this kind of disregard for others now a societal norm?

Mr Hayes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

When I came out of the sea someone had covered the beach in chairs and towels and then got irate when I moved their stuff to walk , which is what one does on the beach.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When I came out of the sea someone had covered the beach in chairs and towels and then got irate when I moved their stuff to walk , which is what one does on the beach. "

So you're saying it's ok to disrespect people's things?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"*disclaimer. This is pretty much a rant and I am in no way trying to taint everyone with the same brush however our experience since lockdown lifting is that a lot of people appear to have misplaced their respect of others time, space and property. Last night for example we attended our local (and favourite club) and once again we had a bad experience due to what can only be described selfish and inconsiderate behaviour.

We as a D's couple attend the club purely for the use of their amazing dungeon, as Luna was readying herself for a long awaited release of tension and stress I was laying out my equipment in the empty dungeon, as we were "setting up" a couple entered being quite loud and generally having a good time (fair enough) they preceded to have sex (still fair enough) so we paused, waited for them to do their thing then leave and quietly discussed what we both wanted from our "scene", now this where it all fell apart.

The female for whatever motive decided she wanted to have sex on top of my floggers, crops, paddles etc, to which I naturally took a displeasure to and quite politely pointed out that that was my personal equipment, they did apologize and moved however they didn't move very far and within moments her arms were flailing around above her head and she was grabbing at my belongings and pushing them on the floor, when I assertively made them aware of this fact the female proclaimed "you're ruining my vibe".

Mr Hayes."

It does seem to be the norm for some. It's nothing new. Probably Genuine Swingers who think their sex life is more important than anyone and anything else.

I'd choose a BDSM club/ night where at least the people are more likely to have a clue about respect for such things.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"When I came out of the sea someone had covered the beach in chairs and towels and then got irate when I moved their stuff to walk , which is what one does on the beach.

So you're saying it's ok to disrespect people's things?"

No.

By *aggy dolls OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"*disclaimer. This is pretty much a rant and I am in no way trying to taint everyone with the same brush however our experience since lockdown lifting is that a lot of people appear to have misplaced their respect of others time, space and property. Last night for example we attended our local (and favourite club) and once again we had a bad experience due to what can only be described selfish and inconsiderate behaviour.

Mr Hayes.

It does seem to be the norm for some. It's nothing new. Probably Genuine Swingers who think their sex life is more important than anyone and anything else.

I'd choose a BDSM club/ night where at least the people are more likely to have a clue about respect for such things."

We generally do however between work and family commitments that's not always possible.

Mr Hayes.

» Add a new message to this topic