FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why….

Why….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oody Huddson OP   Man  over a year ago

sexy town

Why… did I think it a good idea to get up early on a Sunday morning and go do a park run with someone that usually runs a lot faster than me.

God damn that was hard (not in the way it should be hard on a sunday lol) quickest 5k for 9months and after 10k trail in the high Peak District yesterday.

Bath sofa and Netflix for the rest of the day one thinks.

What stupid things did you early Sunday morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Parkrun on a Sunday?

Reading humble braggs

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

London & Europe

"Reading humble braggs "

Lollll

sexy town

Nothing really to Bragg about. Sub 30 is nothing special even for someone that’s 50 in a a few years time. Quickest park run is sub 13 (and no they are not professionals).

Was stupid as I’m not normally up early and I knew I was going to get my arsed kick.

sexy town

Yes I know it’s a day late but that’s just how I like it. Not crowds of people and therefore just able to run without feeling anxious.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Well one way to look at it OP is that you’ve been up and productive early, so you can chill out and really enjoy the rest of the day, without feeling like you should be out and about.

sexy town

"Well one way to look at it OP is that you’ve been up and productive early, so you can chill out and really enjoy the rest of the day, without feeling like you should be out and about. "

always feel like I should be doing something. It’s just not the same if I’m not climbing bilking running or walking. But yes chill out now. Relaxing in the bath as I comment.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Why… did I think it a good idea to get up early on a Sunday morning and go do a park run with someone that usually runs a lot faster than me.

God damn that was hard (not in the way it should be hard on a sunday lol) quickest 5k for 9months and after 10k trail in the high Peak District yesterday.

What stupid things did you early Sunday morning. "

god you're so fit

Well done OP, so what if you were up against people who are faster. You went out and did it! Great stuff. I need go get my arse out again. Let my workouts slide for the past few months

sexy town

"Why… did I think it a good idea to get up early on a Sunday morning and go do a park run with someone that usually runs a lot faster than me.

What stupid things did you early Sunday morning. god you're so fit "

Hardly lol

Need to get my ass in gear and hit the gym the dad bod is really taking over

sexy town

"Well done OP, so what if you were up against people who are faster. You went out and did it! Great stuff. I need go get my arse out again. Let my workouts slide for the past few months "

Do it and give those endorphins a big kick up the arse. You know you’ll feel better for it.

» Add a new message to this topic