FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a hospital shooting now in Alabama ... come on 'merica!

a hospital shooting now in Alabama ... come on 'merica!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is getting mental now its about time america really clamped down on gun laws seriously

Hearts go out to those poor americans who have suffered both at the hospital and in the school and the familys left behind especially at this time of year

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

In excess of Two Million privately (legally) held firearms in the USA....a bit late now to attempt any gun control

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What would mass murderers use to kill people if we take the guns from them ?

knifes, machetes etc attacks would still happen but be alot less deadly

britian for example ahs alot stricter gun control and even the police dont carry guns and per head of pop we have far higher knife crime but far less mass shootings and murders as a result.

The REAL bad guys will still get guns but they tend to use them on each other not mass killings, those mass killing loonballs over here find it alot harder to get guns. Dont get me wrong it still happens like raul moat or derek bird but compared to USA its nothing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How many killed this time not seen the news

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sometimes I read nonsense on here where people say they will kill, kill, kill.... now I know it is a load of fucking bluster... and we are the role models to the next generation.

little wonder some are disturbed

"How many killed this time not seen the news "

one dead and 3 injured thankfully the police were there really quickly so it wasnt nearly on the scale of conneticut

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"How many killed this time not seen the news

one dead and 3 injured thankfully the police were there really quickly so it wasnt nearly on the scale of conneticut"

god bless them xx

Obama has got 4 years. The NRA and the gun lobby hate him already so he might as well give them a reason.

Mind you they're dealing with people who think more guns = less crime.

Republican candidate Huckabee is already blaming the lack of 'Jesus being taught in schools' for the shootings in the school.

They really are pricks of the highest order. 10 thousand dead a year in the US through guns

one dead and 3 injured thankfully the police were there really quickly so it wasnt nearly on the scale of conneticut

god bless them xx"

My heart goes out to all affected by these sick people that have taken these innocent lives x

"What would mass murderers use to kill people if we take the guns from them ?"

Even if you brought in gun control it wouldn't stop them getting access.

I could go to my old neighbourhood now with £100 and get gun in less than 5 minutes.

It's that easy and it's ridiculous

"What would mass murderers use to kill people if we take the guns from them ?

I could go to my old neighbourhood now with £100 and get gun in less than 5 minutes.

It's that easy and it's ridiculous "

thats true and so could i but you have to actually have to go out of your way to do it. Thats not the same as having ID and no criminal record and being able to carry a concealed weapon at all times as you can in some states. The 2nd amendment was in 1791,surely the yanks have worked it out by now. well,obviously not

"What would mass murderers use to kill people if we take the guns from them ?

It's that easy and it's ridiculous "

and yet britian and the rest of western europe which is very similar to america in our westernized culture, politics and economy arnt getting overwhelmed by hordes of massacres

god bless them xx

My heart goes out to all affected by these sick people that have taken these innocent lives x "

It may be worth pointing out that the 1 dead is the gunman. He shot two people and then a police officer and then the officer's partner shot him dead.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"In excess of Two Million privately (legally) held firearms in the USA....a bit late now to attempt any gun control"

Echo that...and there are probably even more illegally held ones..on top of that all the laws in the land wont prevent a crank from carrying out terrible things like these...

I honestly dont think there is an answer..

No matter why... or how....

It's just too sad.

you'll never find a government that will ever tackle the real issues that affect each and every country, its political suicide. Guns will stay in the US, they'll just amend the law about possession slightly to make it seem like their doing more

"In excess of Two Million privately (legally) held firearms in the USA....a bit late now to attempt any gun control

Echo that...and there are probably even more illegally held ones..on top of that all the laws in the land wont prevent a crank from carrying out terrible things like these...

I honestly dont think there is an answer.."

surely it would prevent some cranks as we (uk) have cranks here as well, but they don't have access to guns, thank god

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

I have never understood why its so important to Americans to have the right to bear arms???

Maybe there cood be an amnesty - swap guns for burgers!!

In all seriousness thou - any person who is fixated on the need to have a gun with no real need - ie farmer, hunter etc must have some sort of issues.

» Add a new message to this topic