FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xmas tree!!

Xmas tree!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just put mine up!! Finally found one I liked. It's black fibre optic and 4ft with silver and red decorations. I got the empty boots for Dad too. Yay!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mine and ambers tree is green, white lights and vibrant colours... pink purple turquoise mirror balls and with angels, high shoes, bright colour snowflakes, bright coloured presents etc

my mum and partners tree is strictly red n gold.

Bought a Fraser fir today, nice dense needles and a gorgeous smell.

Gone quite traditional, white lights and golden baubles, wooden decorations.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Mine is in a large tub and still outside where it always lives normally. It will come inside next weekend as we haven`t got a lot of room. Can`t abide artificial trees except in the right places where a real tree would cause big problems. There will be one set of lights on the tree and another around the front window. There are certain decorations which have been around ever since I was a child and these will go on the tree, two red plastic bells with cat heads on, one of the traditional family things that alway happen like having tinned strawberrys for Xmas Day tea!

I don't do Christmas but I did actually look at the small trees that are decorated....was tempted but no, just couldn't do it Bah humbug !!

Our house is like the fookin Griswalds! I'm sure they ramped up the nuclear reactor when we switched our lights on.

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

Put ours up today.All decorations bar the few I got as gifts, are handmade with strings of popcorn as garlands,a family tradition I brought over from Canada.

i live in a dolls house as my kids friends so lovingly call it - so simple small fibre optic affair in the corner with a few rustic type adornments hither and thither ( is thither a word )

» Add a new message to this topic