FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Decision To Leave

Decision To Leave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well nope it is not a post about me leaving but a post about the latest Park Chan-wook‘s movie.

For those who do not know who is Park Chan-wook, he is the person behind the masterpiece ‘Old Boy’.

There definitely will be a before and an after ‘Decision to leave’.

The end is just heartbreaking, I will never get over this ending ! Close to seven’s mindfuck ending, yet it also has a complete opposite dimension to it. So painful to watch.

The multilayered stories of each characters wrapped into one, combined with the the untold but deeply felt affinity between the two main characters is thoughts provoking.

The picture is, maybe not on par with the handmaiden (no lesbian scissors scenes), but as usual, aesthetically pleasing for the eyes. Every camera angles invites you to see this story under different angles.

I am a huge fan of Park Chan-Wook anyway, and I certainly wasn’t disappointed at all.

For those interested in watching the trailer :

https://youtu.be/Bmoy73lhs-s

The handmaiden’s trailer :

https://youtu.be/whldChqCsYk

South Korea does deliver some of the best cinematographic masterpieces

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Thank you for your critic's review. We shall seek out this cinematic marvel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i got to read subs id sooner get the book i end up reading and not watching em

"If i got to read subs id sooner get the book i end up reading and not watching em "

What we can do is do a group watch and I’ll directly translate to you so you won’t need to read.

I swear I’ll translate properly! You can count on me.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

"If i got to read subs id sooner get the book i end up reading and not watching em

What we can do is do a group watch and I’ll directly translate to you so you won’t need to read.

I swear I’ll translate properly! You can count on me. "

Will you do a South Korean accent though

"If i got to read subs id sooner get the book i end up reading and not watching em

Do NOT fall for this.

He translated Old Boy for me and to this day I still think it's about a dog and his weird adventures.

Will you do a South Korean accent though "

Absolutely

Do NOT fall for this.

He translated Old Boy for me and to this day I still think it's about a dog and his weird adventures."

I did manage to make you fall asleep that day though, didn’t I ?

Even Ricky never managed that !

your a good mate i imagine its a film where many have hyperextended anuses due to overexposure to fiats

I started it but found it very confusing.

I stopped half an hour in and had to read the Wikipedia page to follow it.

Will finish it later this week.

I loved The Handmaiden and of course, Old Boy.

I swear I’ll translate properly! You can count on me. your a good mate i imagine its a film where many have hyperextended anuses due to overexposure to fiats "

not quite but close I have to admit. There is some orangina in it

"I started it but found it very confusing.

I stopped half an hour in and had to read the Wikipedia page to follow it.

Will finish it later this week.

I loved The Handmaiden and of course, Old Boy."

Yes you should, just for the ending.

The handmaiden wasn’t it just beautiful to look at ? And the twisted plot

Old boy was the first

"Well nope it is not a post about me leaving but a post about the latest Park Chan-wook‘s movie.

For those who do not know who is Park Chan-wook, he is the person behind the masterpiece ‘Old Boy’.

The end is just heartbreaking, I will never get over this ending ! Close to seven’s mindfuck ending, yet it also has a complete opposite dimension to it. So painful to watch.

The multilayered stories of each characters wrapped into one, combined with the the untold but deeply felt affinity between the two main characters is thoughts provoking.

The picture is, maybe not on par with the handmaiden (no lesbian scissors scenes), but as usual, aesthetically pleasing for the eyes. Every camera angles invites you to see this story under different angles.

I am a huge fan of Park Chan-Wook anyway, and I certainly wasn’t disappointed at all.

"

Thank you, I'll certainly be finding these to watch.

T

I swear I’ll translate properly! You can count on me. your a good mate i imagine its a film where many have hyperextended anuses due to overexposure to fiats

not quite but close I have to admit. There is some orangina in it "

omg i must watch this now

"Well nope it is not a post about me leaving but a post about the latest Park Chan-wook‘s movie.

Thank you, I'll certainly be finding these to watch.

T"

I think the handmaiden is on prime

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Oh I love Park Chan-wook, Thirst is definitely one of my favourite horror films. There's a certain poignancy, a very raw look at human emotions that I absolutely love in his films.

I'll look up your recommendation, thanks OP.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

He produced the Snowpiercer film which I loved.

I'll wait for Decision to leave to stream somewhere and have a watch.

I watch a lot of subtitled or dubbed films so I'm used to that.

Just watched Stoker yesterday and don’t even know how I miss this masterpiece from him !!

With Nicole skid man

"Just watched Stoker yesterday and don’t even know how I miss this masterpiece from him !!

With Nicole skid man "

Bloody autocorrect! Sorry Nicole ! I mean Kidman

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"

Check out the banshees of inneskilin the start middle and ending are painfull to watch lol

Check out the banshees of inneskilin the start middle and ending are painfull to watch lol "

Adding that to my watch list then

Dorchester

Check out the banshees of inneskilin the start middle and ending are painfull to watch lol

Adding that to my watch list then "

lol trust me it's painful and great actors in it lol

Adding that to my watch list then lol trust me it's painful and great actors in it lol"

I’ll report back

Dorchester

Adding that to my watch list then lol trust me it's painful and great actors in it lol

I’ll report back "

lol it'll be a waste of £7

Adding that to my watch list then lol trust me it's painful and great actors in it lol

I’ll report back lol it'll be a waste of £7 "

Meanie !!

TLDR version please and thanks

Oh I'll keep a eye out.. I once had to report a pair of numpties who had a very awake 2 year old at an 11pm showing of Lady Vengeance how the hell cinema staff had nonchalantly let them in was beyond me

"TLDR version please and thanks"

You are welcome x

"Oh I'll keep a eye out.. I once had to report a pair of numpties who had a very awake 2 year old at an 11pm showing of Lady Vengeance how the hell cinema staff had nonchalantly let them in was beyond me "

What ?!

Especially for Lady vengeance !

Didn’t have you as a Korean movie buff

Dorchester

Omg saw another weird film today The Menu Ralph feinnes lol you'll love it

"Oh I'll keep a eye out.. I once had to report a pair of numpties who had a very awake 2 year old at an 11pm showing of Lady Vengeance how the hell cinema staff had nonchalantly let them in was beyond me

What ?!

Didn’t have you as a Korean movie buff "

I'm a lady of surprises and mystery lol. My local cinema used to have two screens dedicated to arthouse films

Old boy is a quality movie

"Omg saw another weird film today The Menu Ralph feinnes lol you'll love it "

I saw the trailer and can’t wait to watch it !

"Oh I'll keep a eye out.. I once had to report a pair of numpties who had a very awake 2 year old at an 11pm showing of Lady Vengeance how the hell cinema staff had nonchalantly let them in was beyond me

What ?!

Didn’t have you as a Korean movie buff

I'm a lady of surprises and mystery lol. My local cinema used to have two screens dedicated to arthouse films "

Have you seen Parasites then ?

Dorchester

"Omg saw another weird film today The Menu Ralph feinnes lol you'll love it

I saw the trailer and can’t wait to watch it ! "

its a culinary extravaganza

"Old boy is a quality movie "

Totally

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

South Korea certainly does have more than it's fair share of amazing actors

"South Korea certainly does have more than it's fair share of amazing actors"

Can’t agree more with you there

"

Damn there go my hopes you were leaving

Damn there go my hopes you were leaving "

I you too

I you too "

Aww

I you too

Aww "

I you too

Aww

"

To the max

I you too

Aww

To the max "

Obviously. I do every to the max. Except when I am talking to myself in the mirror of my fiat panda.

"

To the max

Obviously. I do every to the max. Except when I am talking to myself in the mirror of my fiat panda. "

Not surprised...of any of that

"

To the max

Obviously. I do every to the max. Except when I am talking to myself in the mirror of my fiat panda.

Not surprised...of any of that "

I do try though

"

To the max

I do try though "

To surprise me? That's so sweet

"

To the max

I do try though

To surprise me? That's so sweet "

gotcha

» Add a new message to this topic