FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What attracts you to a profile?

What attracts you to a profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

With the usual spate of requests for profile advice in the lounge, along with what have been perceived as 'single male bashing' threads this week - here's your chance, men, women, couples or TV/TS, to simply state what attracts you to a profile.

No details of what you don't like or what puts you off, just the positives please. Either in general or for specific genders.

Since I asked the question I'll go first.

Single Males - interesting and varied photos and a profile picture that catches the eye, photos in their gallery showing a full body (clothed and/or naked), a cock pic or two, signs of humour in the profile text and a clear idea of their interest, what they're looking for, an indication that they've set some kind of preferences and interests and some visible, positive verifications showing they do meet.

Couples - as above but gallery photos should include clear pics of both, separate and together, and any boundaries or preferences to how they play (full/soft etc).

Single females and TV/TS - I'll pass on this as not what we're looking for.

There you go. Not a negative in sight.

Over to you folk. The more info you give the more it may help your target audience.

A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice looking norks a gaping anus on a nice peachy bum and a vagina with pegs attached awaiting the snap

Humour and a little personality always gets my attention.

Boobs

I’ll probably open a profile from a woman or couple of I see wit/humour in the forum. (Sorry guys, I rarely need to read yours, but I still learn names of those who post often.

Also, if I see Northwest from someone I check them out, I’ll hotlist an interesting profile that has good text, anything that is negative I just close.

Pictures? A good profile picture that looks seductive could have me opening a profile too. I like teasing photos more than nudity.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Good photos, couples with pics of both, a bio that reads easy, is positive and has a bit about them.

Mrs

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I look at his pics first then his veris received, and how he writes about other people. Bios can say anything but veris are more personal.

Then I'd send a wink and a message

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

"With the usual spate of requests for profile advice in the lounge, along with what have been perceived as 'single male bashing' threads this week - here's your chance, men, women, couples or TV/TS, to simply state what attracts you to a profile.

No details of what you don't like or what puts you off, just the positives please. Either in general or for specific genders.

Single Males - interesting and varied photos and a profile picture that catches the eye, photos in their gallery showing a full body (clothed and/or naked), a cock pic or two, signs of humour in the profile text and a clear idea of their interest, what they're looking for, an indication that they've set some kind of preferences and interests and some visible, positive verifications showing they do meet.

Couples - as above but gallery photos should include clear pics of both, separate and together, and any boundaries or preferences to how they play (full/soft etc).

Over to you folk. The more info you give the more it may help your target audience.

A"

This is great advice, thank you.

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"With the usual spate of requests for profile advice in the lounge, along with what have been perceived as 'single male bashing' threads this week - here's your chance, men, women, couples or TV/TS, to simply state what attracts you to a profile.

A

This is great advice, thank you."

No worries. It's just my/our view and others will be different.

Just felt it would be more beneficial to describe what positive traits we look for rather than (as is often the case and we're all guilty of it at times) moaning about what we don't like or want to see.

And more use to those seeking inspiration of course.

A

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

A few well chosen pics, and if they include delectable torso one/ mono ones, even better.

Then a brief bio about who, why and what they may want from Fab, with any humour an instant bonus

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Photos that I can tell what they are, nothing too explicit. A good variety of pics but not overloaded - we don’t usually go past page 1.

Just a friendly bio that’s succinct and positive.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Tits and the smell of Gin & desperation

By *rincess1988Woman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Aesthetically pleasing pictures, not too many dick pics, good verifications and a bit of humour.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

Personality, humour, a range of pics and generally a close location

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I like profiles that have a selection of pics so you get to know what the person looks like and a bio that gives you an idea about the person and what they are looking for on here. I don't actually mind nice nude pics as well.

For couples though I like to see a pics of both if it's only one person's pics I don't open the message.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Well written profile can be funny or serrious also attractive pics have a likeing for a beautiful pair of eyes and smile .

A bio that details what they are looking for with humour and warmth. I like to see some of their personality in their bio.

I'm not too fussed about photos as mine are crap, work in progress. A profile pic is a must though.

Women and couples - good looking women. Partial to a picture of legs in bath ( you know who you are) lingerie, someone who looks confident in their body whatever shape it is. A few pictures rather than just one.

A positive, fun sounding profile, though I think this forum is a great place to really tell someones personality and 90 percent of you have not disappointed!

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Humour, a bio with personality (and without the Sydney uni type disclaimers).

Good verifications from people of a similar ilk.

Classy photos, nothing to explicit (with tidy backgrounds)

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

A good variety of pics and a good bio but that shows they have a sense of humour..

More than anything, a bio that conjures up the image of someone fun, with personality, perhaps a little quirky. Something about their photos/their look, that I like (not necessarily gym fit, more that they put effort into how they look)

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

A"

Making us laugh and you are halfway there. Humour is a very important trait to us

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

Inserts generic response*

"More than anything, a bio that conjures up the image of someone fun, with personality, perhaps a little quirky. Something about their photos/their look, that I like (not necessarily gym fit, more that they put effort into how they look) "

I'm sorry have I smashed my profile?

No veris showing. Clothed pics or no pics. GSOH.

Generally more than one line

Sign of the person being tattooed/alternative

I'm not against no pics if they share in private

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Good mix of pics & short cheerful well written profile

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The blurb has to be interesting and show some sense of the person and their character.

Clear and varied pics.

Thighs, good thighs.

And SOH, preferably dark or dry.

"More than anything, a bio that conjures up the image of someone fun, with personality, perhaps a little quirky. Something about their photos/their look, that I like (not necessarily gym fit, more that they put effort into how they look)

I'm sorry have I smashed my profile?"

You’ve done well, Sir. A love of Cats, too!

A cure

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Obviously pictures, there has ti nevan attraction. But I like a well written profile, thst gives me a taste of personality and preferences.

Anything vulgar and I lose all interest

Photos,face,chest preferable

Humour ,wit

Well written bio ,which clearly states what that.person/persons are looking for

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Clear photos and a bio that shows some personality.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Can't lie so the picture is important, but also somebody who has taken the time to actually fill out their profile

"More than anything, a bio that conjures up the image of someone fun, with personality, perhaps a little quirky. Something about their photos/their look, that I like (not necessarily gym fit, more that they put effort into how they look)

I'm sorry have I smashed my profile?

You’ve done well, Sir. A love of Cats, too! "

Let's raise an army of cats and have sex (each other not cats)

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Area closeish

we are not to far off their age range.

They list softswing interest or accept both.

Straight males

Straight or bi females

Good verifications

Both sexes photos

Like a social first

Good humour expressed either in profile or in verifications.

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Someone who can lick a pomelo, like it was the last fruit on earth

Photos: I try to see if there is any creativity and if the way she portrays herself in her bio matches her pictures. (E.g., I am very shy but she has videos of her dildoing herself at Tesco aisle 4)

Bio: I usually pay careful attention to the words used. The way she describes herself and others while explaining what she is looking for. How her preferences are worded is an important component in my decision to pursue her or not.

Verifications: I check if they match her profile text. (E.g. looking for gentlemen who treat me with respect and not like a piece of meat, then her verifications be like : she sucked like a Dyson, and fucked like Mike Tyson)

"Photos: I try to see if there is any creativity and if the way she portrays herself in her bio matches her pictures. (E.g., I am very shy but she has videos of her dildoing herself at Tesco aisle 4)

Bio: I usually pay careful attention to the words used. The way she describes herself and others while explaining what she is looking for. How her preferences are worded is an important component in my decision to pursue her or not.

Verifications: I check if they match her profile text. (E.g. looking for gentlemen who treat me with respect and not like a piece of meat, then her verifications be like : she sucked like a Dyson, and fucked like Mike Tyson) "

You got me cackling at work

By *asmine xxxWoman  over a year ago

Cornwall, Bristol

"Photos: I try to see if there is any creativity and if the way she portrays herself in her bio matches her pictures. (E.g., I am very shy but she has videos of her dildoing herself at Tesco aisle 4)

Verifications: I check if they match her profile text. (E.g. looking for gentlemen who treat me with respect and not like a piece of meat, then her verifications be like : she sucked like a Dyson, and fucked like Mike Tyson)

You got me cackling at work "

Same, stood at the microwave laughing my head off x

Verifications: I check if they match her profile text. (E.g. looking for gentlemen who treat me with respect and not like a piece of meat, then her verifications be like : she sucked like a Dyson, and fucked like Mike Tyson) "

So you are really seeing if there is any cognitive dissonance then?

So you are really seeing if there is any cognitive dissonance then?"

Absolutely.

But more so to which level

Same, stood at the microwave laughing my head off x"

I'll be very wary to walk down Tesco Aisle 4 from now on

I'll be very wary to walk down Tesco Aisle 4 from now on "

Aisle 7 is worst

Aisle 7 is worst "

I shall skip Tesco altogether then...Is the back of Lidl's safer nowadays?

Do we assume Mike Tyson is an animal at fucking then? I bet he's a sweet angel really

Aisle 7 is worst

I shall skip Tesco altogether then...Is the back of Lidl's safer nowadays? "

Now I have upgraded to Waitrose yes it is.

Aisle 7 is worst

"

Oh I'm sorry, not all of us can afford posh groceries

Aisle 7 is worst

"

I don’t go inside, I’ll fuck watermelons and grannies who can paint at the back

"Someone who can lick a pomelo, like it was the last fruit on earth "

"

I don’t go inside, I’ll fuck watermelons and grannies who can paint at the back "

Oh I see, living your best life to the max as usual

"

I don’t go inside, I’ll fuck watermelons and grannies who can paint at the back

Oh I see, living your best life to the max as usual "

Well someone has to !

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Aisle 7 is worst

"

Come to the backof lidl and I’ll show you my wonky passion fruit!!

Aisle 7 is worst

Come to the backof lidl and I’ll show you my wonky passion fruit!! "

Sorry I’m allergic to passion fruit

By *mber and FireCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Profiles that know exactly what they want, and aren't hedging their bets (18 - 99, etc).

There's something to be said for those that appear to be in no rush, doing things on their own terms - it's a very attractive quality. It implies a quiet confidence.

There's a lot being said about well written profiles, for us what matters more is that there is clear effort being made - if there's no effort being made in the 'chase' then chances are any sexy time is going to be lame.

"Profiles that know exactly what they want, and aren't hedging their bets (18 - 99, etc).

There's something to be said for those that appear to be in no rush, doing things on their own terms - it's a very attractive quality. It implies a quiet confidence.

There's a lot being said about well written profiles, for us what matters more is that there is clear effort being made - if there's no effort being made in the 'chase' then chances are any sexy time is going to be lame."

Can't agree more with all of the above.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Photos are important, not just how they look in photos but what kind of photos they choose to display tells you a lot about someone.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

A decent write up of what they like and offer meets

Some pics that leave things to the imagination and make you want more

Being local ish

One or 2 veries that show what they're like and the sort of people they tend to meet.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Nice tasteful pictures and a decent bio with a bit of humour

Ok time for a serious answer

I dont tend to go looking at profiles all that much i just interact with people and if they make me laugh enough or say something to make my willy wiggle il look

Other than that its mainly the avatar picture or a funny title that get my attention most to get me looking

By *ab FunstersCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Good photos, couples with pics of both, a bio that reads easy, is positive and has a bit about them.

Mrs "

Same as above...decent quality pics draw you in first and also has to have decent blurb..ranty intolerant profiles put us off.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

If I’m attracted to them i.e she’s an 8 or above

I try to make mine as repulsive as possible

By *ena AmourTV/TS  over a year ago

Chard

Show me you make an effort and so will I.

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

A well composed bio with humour and a bit about them, the photos are added extra

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

A good variety of aesthetically pleasing pics, a well written profile that doesn’t lean towards overly negative, with clear indication of preferences and intention, and s sprinkling of humour.

» Add a new message to this topic