FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fave LDN hotels

Fave LDN hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ulius Pleaser OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Essex

Hey guys!

I’m staying over in London early December and wondered if people had a favourite hotel/apartment/airbnb etc that is well know amongst the swinging community ? I’m very flexible so can travel but would be great to know I’m staying somewhere that often hosts fellow fabbers!

Thanks very much in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Hey guys!

I’m staying over in London early December and wondered if people had a favourite hotel/apartment/airbnb etc that is well know amongst the swinging community ? I’m very flexible so can travel but would be great to know I’m staying somewhere that often hosts fellow fabbers!

Thanks very much in advance x"

The Trafalgar Square Hotel I've played in that one, nice hotel

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Hey guys!

Thanks very much in advance xThe Trafalgar Square Hotel I've played in that one, nice hotel "

met the guy and his wife in the bar then went up to room very pleasant

By *ulius Pleaser OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Essex

Thanks Macky,

New one on me but I’ll be sure to take a look. Sounds like you all had a great night ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The London Bridge Hotel is really nice but reasonably priced and brilliant location.

» Add a new message to this topic