FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cant be bothered

Cant be bothered

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

URGHHHH

can someone come round and write lists of all the stuff i need to pack for 2 weeks away.. then come and pack it for me, load up the car, do the car maintenance checks, go fill it up with petrol, nip up sainsburys to get some car journey nibbles.

Could you then google map a junction i always get wrong resulting in me getting lost and printing out the image. Could you then please make sure my bedding is all changed, dishes all washed and put away, and spruce up the flat for me..

God dammit there is SO much to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm in the same situation. So many things still to do and running out of time.

I've not been away nor am I going anywhere...if I do all those chores is there space in the case for me???

"I've not been away nor am I going anywhere...if I do all those chores is there space in the case for me???"

its not even an amazing destination.. 2 weeks with my mother in Warwickshire

If its not home with my two kids over Xmas and nightshifts, I'll even do her chores too...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I've not been away nor am I going anywhere...if I do all those chores is there space in the case for me???

its not even an amazing destination.. 2 weeks with my mother in Warwickshire "

Oi!!!! What's wrong with Warwickshire?????

"URGHHHH

can someone come round and write lists of all the stuff i need to pack for 2 weeks away.. then come and pack it for me, load up the car, do the car maintenance checks, go fill it up with petrol, nip up sainsburys to get some car journey nibbles.

Could you then google map a junction i always get wrong resulting in me getting lost and printing out the image. Could you then please make sure my bedding is all changed, dishes all washed and put away, and spruce up the flat for me..

God dammit there is SO much to do "

yes but it is so much fun procrastinating.

"I've not been away nor am I going anywhere...if I do all those chores is there space in the case for me???

its not even an amazing destination.. 2 weeks with my mother in Warwickshire

Oi!!!! What's wrong with Warwickshire????? "

ok warwickshire may be nice in some areas.. its more a case of im with my mother lol

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Now why do we all change the bed before we go away? 2 weeks with nobody in it?? But we all do that 'have to come home to a clean bed' thing..Is it the same as I have to wear clean knickers in case I get run over???

» Add a new message to this topic