FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Annoyances

Annoyances

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was away last week back in Norfolk visiting friends and Family. I flew sleazyjet down to Luton and back, and had to suffer fucking noisy hellspawn on both legs of the trip. On the way back after I got my seat back kicked for the Nth time I asked them to stop and got abuse from the mother.

So I think that amongst the raft of extras that you can opt to pay for on budget air travel, one option should be "no child within 3 rows of me". I would happily pay a large amount for that extra.

So my question is, what petty annoyance would you pay to have out of your life?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I really love children and young people, in fact it is fair to say that I like people, full stop. Having said that... when I go on holidays, to a concert or have an evening meal in a decent restaurant... I dont like the persence of unruly children whose parents are not bothered about the fact that their children are spoiling other people's enjoyment. I totally get that kids will be noisy and also misbehave... it is more the parents I guess that annoy me sometimes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having to eat.. I hate it, first ya have to shop, then ya have to put it all away, have to separate the meat so it doesn't all freeze together in one big lump, then ya have to remember to defrost things, then ya have to cook it, eating it takes 2 minutes, then ya have to wash up... and clean up and tidy up

I feck'n hate it

"I was away last week back in Norfolk visiting friends and Family. I flew sleazyjet down to Luton and back, and had to suffer fucking noisy hellspawn on both legs of the trip. On the way back after I got my seat back kicked for the Nth time I asked them to stop and got abuse from the mother.

So I think that amongst the raft of extras that you can opt to pay for on budget air travel, one option should be "no child within 3 rows of me". I would happily pay a large amount for that extra.

So my question is, what petty annoyance would you pay to have out of your life?"

maybe pointing out to the mother what her kids were doing would of been a better option?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Temporal loops.

I loathe them, I got stuck in one on Thaxis IX for months with the evil Vibratortrons... I still have flashbacks when I see a Duracell

"Having to eat.. I hate it, first ya have to shop, then ya have to put it all away, have to separate the meat so it doesn't all freeze together in one big lump, then ya have to remember to defrost things, then ya have to cook it, eating it takes 2 minutes, then ya have to wash up... and clean up and tidy up

I feck'n hate it "

Ever considered joining NASA?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I really love children and young people, in fact it is fair to say that I like people, full stop. Having said that... when I go on holidays, to a concert or have an evening meal in a decent restaurant... I dont like the persence of unruly children whose parents are not bothered about the fact that their children are spoiling other people's enjoyment. I totally get that kids will be noisy and also misbehave... it is more the parents I guess that annoy me sometimes. "

me too, love kids, but when they are left to run around in a busy pub/restaurant, that annoys me.

Or running riot in a supermarket kicking potatoes down the aisle!

Or teenagers congregating outside or inside Maccies

"Having to eat.. I hate it, first ya have to shop, then ya have to put it all away, have to separate the meat so it doesn't all freeze together in one big lump, then ya have to remember to defrost things, then ya have to cook it, eating it takes 2 minutes, then ya have to wash up... and clean up and tidy up

I feck'n hate it

Ever considered joining NASA? "

Would they have me? ... mind you, if they employ monkeys

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

maybe pointing out to the mother what her kids were doing would of been a better option?"

No, the better option would have been to remove her and her hateful children from the plane and indeed the gene pool. I have nothing against children in theory, some are necessary I suppose. Just not when we are crammed into a long tube 30,000ft in the air and the coffee is shit.

By *almh5Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

KLM are going to be doing this, all the parents with kids are going to have their own area in the plane and sit together.

Though flying from Barcelona to Amsterdam a couple of months ago it was quiet sweet when all the kids cheered when the plane left the ground, and the two babies didnt make a sound the whole time. I will point out that this wasnt British kids though!

"

maybe pointing out to the mother what her kids were doing would of been a better option?

No, the better option would have been to remove her and her hateful children from the plane and indeed the gene pool. I have nothing against children in theory, some are necessary I suppose. Just not when we are crammed into a long tube 30,000ft in the air and the coffee is shit. "

I have young children and flying with them is a nightmare. I fox try my best to keep them as still as possible and apologise where necessary. I hate it myself when kids are sitting behind me but more so I hate it when there's an inconsiderate adult in front who reclines their seat without prior warning almost resulting in my drink or dinner in my lap. I fucking hate flying!!!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I saved up like mad to fly business last time I flew just so I could have the peace and quiet. It was a long haul though.

Mostly the problem is not the children - as has been said - it is with parents who lack the courage, commitment or ability to control their children properly.

» Add a new message to this topic