FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Falling In Love with...

Falling In Love with...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Swingers... Is it actually possible you think?? You know.. one min your a happily married man/woman... next obsessed with someone you have met on the site or through swinging maybe??

Maybe this person is just a fad.. then again you hear when it becomes dangerously obsessive and risks all you have and hold close..

Heard stories in the past... some are proper cringworthy eh..

Not talking about the singles who.. find each other, more the ones where it ends up ruining things for many.... Whole families even..

Is it common.. are the people stable, normal.. or just weird??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When i was with my hubby we met a couple and she fell for my hubby, even left her fella, got a flat and ask my hubby to move in with her lol

We had a major stalker once... reason I say, all friendly we got on great, shared good times, lots... then he went all weird.. Texting Mrs Notts lots. Then.. it started, the meet me alone.. I think i'm in love with you, need to talk...

Weirdo lol...

"When i was with my hubby we met a couple and she fell for my hubby, even left her fella, got a flat and ask my hubby to move in with her lol"

See, thats what I mean... did you see it coming though?? Were there clues? Did you guys discuss things between you even...

We did, as we were kinda close to this couple.. I didn't mind the texts the teasing etc.. but started seeing a more sinister side.. Then out of the blue he admitted to her..

Ended everything in one foul swoop... felt more sorry for his wife who was oblivious.. never mind his kids.

I guess thats one of the pit falls of meeting the same people often - eventually 'feelings' are likely to come into things and thats usually where the trouble starts ? xx

We have heard a few stories too and I guess along with the weirdo's, people are human. But if a couple are in love and talk to each other, then enjoying sexy fun with others should be no more than that ... fun.

"We have heard a few stories too and I guess along with the weirdo's, people are human. But if a couple are in love and talk to each other, then enjoying sexy fun with others should be no more than that ... fun. "

Caused us no issues hun.. we laughed it off. Was the saddo's wife we felt for, along with the kids he so often mentioned his undying love for.. Yet clearly he'd have risked so much for what I think is called.. unacquainted love, proper big words lol..

Opps... sorry.. Was Unrequited love Oh well, tried lol..

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"We have heard a few stories too and I guess along with the weirdo's, people are human. But if a couple are in love and talk to each other, then enjoying sexy fun with others should be no more than that ... fun.

Caused us no issues hun.. we laughed it off. Was the saddo's wife we felt for, along with the kids he so often mentioned his undying love for.. Yet clearly he'd have risked so much for what I think is called.. unacquainted love, proper big words lol.. "

Think you mean unrequited love

lol yes I know what you mean lol ... We don't have jealousy issues and trust each other totally. The most important thing we do though is talk to each other all the time. It's a shame (and scary) when one partner turns bad and forgets what this is all about but a perfect world it isn't

"lol yes I know what you mean lol ... We don't have jealousy issues and trust each other totally. The most important thing we do though is talk to each other all the time. It's a shame (and scary) when one partner turns bad and forgets what this is all about but a perfect world it isn't "

Like yourselves, were solid, not seeking anything but fun, friends and good times, so far.. seem to have gotten it right.

When or if your seeking something else... maybe time to stop eh..

"lol yes I know what you mean lol ... We don't have jealousy issues and trust each other totally. The most important thing we do though is talk to each other all the time. It's a shame (and scary) when one partner turns bad and forgets what this is all about but a perfect world it isn't

Like yourselves, were solid, not seeking anything but fun, friends and good times, so far.. seem to have gotten it right.

When or if your seeking something else... maybe time to stop eh.. "

Absolutely .... those that seek more should join a dating site lol x

I think playing is one thing, real life something else, we are always pretty detached when playing knowing we will always have each other. But i get your point, suppose for some people the idea of someone fresh and new and brilliant sex could appeal.

Yes I imagine it's quite a common thing really, as we get down to just about the most intimate thing people can do together I would think it can play havoc to some peoples minds, especially if they are playing for the wrong reasons.

"lol yes I know what you mean lol ... We don't have jealousy issues and trust each other totally. The most important thing we do though is talk to each other all the time. It's a shame (and scary) when one partner turns bad and forgets what this is all about but a perfect world it isn't

When or if your seeking something else... maybe time to stop eh.. "

I would say so, but sometimes even the one seeking something else may not see what they are truly seeking until it's too late.

"I would say so, but sometimes even the one seeking something else may not see what they are truly seeking until it's too late."

Well... This couple were seemingly solid, family.. happy to all intents. We got on great, shared loads together.. had a really good open relationship to a degree.. when it was play though, he almost always tried to initiate going to seperate rooms.. something Mrs Notts wasn't so keen on.. but a couple of times we tried it.. trying not to be stick in the muds lol.

Once during the fun he had whispered a few little somethings in her ear lol.. something she told me but we BOTH laughed of... Wasn't till we had almost called a halt to seeing them, allowing things to calm down he started the 'friendly' texts... Then, he suddenly had a seminar he had to attend and suggested maybe they could meet for a coffee... she said what did I think, I said no harm... He then came out with, we can go back to my hotel after... Mrs Notts made it clear that wasn't gonna happen.. Weeks later, he came out with it.. He'd fallen in love and asked if she felt the same.. Obviously were still together so not so lol.. but so are they!! And still on site lol.. she is oblivious.. All very sad really!

It has not happened to me yet, and I am not going to say never never!

Ya missed this one.... Whoever it was!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I missed this too!!!

I have had this prob as a single woman before - where was playing with a couple reguarly, got to be really good friends where we went out for dinner and they met other of my "vanilla" mates etc.

Then a few months down the line he confessed he fell in love with me (god knows why )

BUT - it did mean that i had to start making excuses not to meet them much anymore as she was oblivious and i didnt want her hurt - not because of me.

Shame, it happens, but it does.

I dont think these people are sad, wierdos or anything else.

This happens in workplaces and ordinary life...with swinging you have the complication of sex too.

If you meet someone often, all get on well and enjoy a person on a social level too, it is easy to blur the lines.

» Add a new message to this topic