FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thresome etiquette

Thresome etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annaPlayABC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bacup

OK,so majority of people here have been involved in group,or at least in a bed sex.

My question really is..if two guys are pleasuring a lady,one entering her pussing while is doggy position and she is blowing other dude who's lying flat on his back on bed,so she is in perfect place to receive oral stimulation at same time,if guy who's behind 'slips out' who should be looking at getting him back inside..I say personally the guy lying down,he's nearest..surely it be just fumbling in dark for either of them with my head being there,but gf says that 'sounds gay' LOL.

Thoughts anybody ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

The only one guaranteed to get it back in is the lady as she knows exactly where it is going lol

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

The Magic whip

You need another e in there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t over think things… Threesomes are beautiful when things just go with the flow, have fun and relax.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I thought this was going to be about who brings the biscuits

By *annaPlayABC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bacup

"The only one guaranteed to get it back in is the lady as she knows exactly where it is going lol "

See what you are saying,but 'flat guy' has almost been mere millimetres away from your mouth seconds before,I wouldn't foresee he himself object,surely he wants to get back inside asap LOL

Never had this situation Arise as we have both been busy. Me filling her ass whilst the other guy fills her pussy

Next

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

"Never had this situation Arise as we have both been busy. Me filling her ass whilst the other guy fills her pussy

Next "

Now THAT is what we’re talking about…

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I thought this was going to be about who brings the biscuits "

It's usually me.

That’s why being bisexual is fantastic no worries about getting to near lol

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

If the men are straight they look after their own cocks.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I thought this was going to be about who brings the biscuits

It's usually me.

"

Lemon puffs please

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I thought this was going to be about who brings the biscuits

It's usually me.

Lemon puffs please "

Your request is my command. Now we just need a willing man...

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Surely boundaries, and levels of personal comfort with regards to contact, would be discussed beforehand. There’s no “one size fits all” for this kind of situation.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Who knows? Maybe the lady would of had enough of blowing the flat guy and would feel like jumping on his cock.

What would you do then OP?

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

Interesting , depends on the position , Peter has no issues laying on his back , utilising his mouth and tongue on Janes lovely lips and the guys shaft as her enters Jane , if the guy slips out, Peter simply assists guiding him in, whilst Peter receives delicious O from Jane

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

"You need another e in there"

I never said I could spell lol

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

"Don’t over think things… Threesomes are beautiful when things just go with the flow, have fun and relax."

This

Ive got 'parking assist' fitted.

By *ock69erMan  over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

This isn’t exactly an unusual situation, if a guy is going to play with a couple then it’s pretty much accepted that you’re going to get pretty close to another cock.

Her on top, me licking her pussy, hubby fucking her from behind. His cock slips out, I just give it a good sucking before I guide the tip back to her pussy.

I might encourage him to slip out again

The perfect ending would be him pumping half his load into her pussy and, slipping out , and pumping the other half into my mouth when I can make sure he’s empty.

By this time the first half of the load will be dripping out of her pussy into my mouth, I'll lick her pussy clean till I get every last drop.

Sounds good eh?

Either the lady or, the guys who's cock it is. You don't want to make things awkward by grabbing some guys meat of that's not his thing.

I personally wouldn't attempt to put him back in.

Had fair few mfm meets I’ve never touched the guy or had them touch me just not my thing. So I would def not be placing them back in if they came out

By *egvisir71Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Never had this situation Arise as we have both been busy. Me filling her ass whilst the other guy fills her pussy

Next

Now THAT is what we’re talking about… "

Surely that’s the best position

By *ordo320Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

Next

Now THAT is what we’re talking about… "

Now that’s something to try some time

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

Next

Now THAT is what we’re talking about…

Now that’s something to try some time "

Definitely! My ultimate fantasy was you 3… alas….

The search continues, haha! xx

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"OK,so majority of people here have been involved in group,or at least in a bed sex.

My question really is..if two guys are pleasuring a lady,one entering her pussing while is doggy position and she is blowing other dude who's lying flat on his back on bed,so she is in perfect place to receive oral stimulation at same time,if guy who's behind 'slips out' who should be looking at getting him back inside..I say personally the guy lying down,he's nearest..surely it be just fumbling in dark for either of them with my head being there,but gf says that 'sounds gay' LOL.

Thoughts anybody ??"

I mean consent is a thing..before, during and after. On repeat.

Also serious question why is it dark? Lol! Aren't we all a bit too old for lights-off sex now? Lol! Maybe it's just me. I'm blind as a bat so leave the lights on before I trip over my pants and we have to stop shagging to take me to the A & E. Where at my age I'm likely to break something and be out of action for 12 weeks.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Don’t over think things… Threesomes are beautiful when things just go with the flow, have fun and relax."

What he said

"OK,so majority of people here have been involved in group,or at least in a bed sex.

Thoughts anybody ??"

Whwn your friend's cock slips out of her pussy catch it in your mouth and give it a good suck. Then poke his cock back into her pussy with your tongue and suck on his balls as he fucks her.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Thoughts anybody ??

Whwn your friend's cock slips out of her pussy catch it in your mouth and give it a good suck. Then poke his cock back into her pussy with your tongue and suck on his balls as he fucks her. "

Isn't that a bit dangerous?

If you've got his balls in your mouth and he shoves in to her hard and fast he may pull some teeth out?

A

*or you may bite his balls off of course......

Thoughts anybody ??

Whwn your friend's cock slips out of her pussy catch it in your mouth and give it a good suck. Then poke his cock back into her pussy with your tongue and suck on his balls as he fucks her.

Isn't that a bit dangerous?

If you've got his balls in your mouth and he shoves in to her hard and fast he may pull some teeth out?

A

*or you may bite his balls off of course......"

By *helamontsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm sure 99.99% off men are more than capable of finding a pussy in the dark ...

» Add a new message to this topic