FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quick poll

Quick poll

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a fat (size 18), 5' 6", 39 year old, average looking woman.

Who wouldn't look twice at me in a nightclub? (Obviously straight women and gay men wouldn't!)

I'm genuinely interested and I'm entirely happy with the concept that not everyone fancies me. So go on, tell me, are you out of my league?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wondering how soon I'll regret this lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a fat (size 18), 5' 6", 39 year old, average looking woman.

Who wouldn't look twice at me in a nightclub? (Obviously straight women and gay men wouldn't!)

I'm genuinely interested and I'm entirely happy with the concept that not everyone fancies me. So go on, tell me, are you out of my league?"

well im a size 22.. so that makes me bigger and therefore better :P

At 6ft 4inches tall in my heels, I’d have to look down on you!!!!

"At 6ft 4inches tall in my heels, I’d have to look down on you!!!! "

I'm between 5' 10 and 6' in heels, so that's do-able.

Would you be wearing those feet at the time?

"Would you be wearing those feet at the time? "

In a night club, no.

Firstly I rate my opinion on what I read and see in your profile

Dismissing all bar a couple of the erotic/sexy pics; I think you have a nice face; cute smile and for what we can see a nice figure so....

Stop putting yourself down and just go with the flow;

Sex is an important part of my life; but personality goes much further

Would I meet you ....Yes no problems I was closer and in your league id have said hello

Be happy

"At 6ft 4inches tall in my heels, I’d have to look down on you!!!!

I'm between 5' 10 and 6' in heels, so that's do-able."

Hey we could dance the fandango……

"Would you be wearing those feet at the time?

In a night club, no."

Ok - grab your coat - you've pulled!

"Firstly I rate my opinion on what I read and see in your profile

Dismissing all bar a couple of the erotic/sexy pics; I think you have a nice face; cute smile and for what we can see a nice figure so....

Would I meet you ....Yes no problems I was closer and in your league id have said hello

Be happy "

I'm not putting myself down. My description is honest and the question is genuine, (and a spin-off from the thread called standards). I'm not bothered that some people don't fancy me.

Bear in mind that in a nightclub you wouldn't have the information on my profile available to you.

I'm genuinely interested and I'm entirely happy with the concept that not everyone fancies me. So go on, tell me, are you out of my league?"

My OH said he would. I am the same size as you.

Col

It's the same for so many of us on here - so please don't be offended when we say no , we wouldn't look twice in a nightclub - but with the nightclbs full of twenty something eye candy wall to wall , we guess you already kinda knew the answer !

In a night club, no.

Ok - grab your coat - you've pulled! "

I might need more than a coat, I'm neither up nor dressed yet.

Speaking of which, if I don't get a shimmy on, I'll be late for an appointment.

I'm genuinely interested and I'm entirely happy with the concept that not everyone fancies me. So go on, tell me, are you out of my league?

It's the same for so many of us on here - so please don't be offended when we say no , we wouldn't look twice in a nightclub - but with the nightclbs full of twenty something eye candy wall to wall , we guess you already kinda knew the answer !"

I'm not offended at all. I asked because I want to hear people's _iews.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I would!! Lovely legs, boobs, pretty face and amazing shoes!! xx

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

If you (OP) smiled at me like you smile in your pic, then yes, I'd be interested in a night club situation.

Women usually growl at me

I'd deffo buy u a drink

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Tiger there is nothing average about your looks you are an extremely attractive woman

I look at everyone ( woman ) because every woman has something about them . A woman's body is like a piece of art good to look at and great to explore

Personally if there was someone else there with the same sort of looks and build, but nearer my age, I'd choose them. I'm a 22 so would be a total hypocrite if I said no because of your size but don't usually find myself attracted to older woman

Your a gorgeous looking woman and i wish i looked like you.

i wouldnt say fat maybe cuddly or plump

which is very nice.

Im a straight girl, but when im out with friends in various bars (on those rare occassions) i find i am more drawn to people who are full of life, laughing, dancing, giggling and having a brilliant time rather than people who are afraid to break a sweat incase the make up they have trawled onto their faces starts to run.

So for me looks almost become irrelivant and providing a personality shines through that is honestly what i would be more attracted too

uxbridge

[Removed by poster at 10/12/12 11:39:44]

uxbridge

"Your a gorgeous looking woman and i wish i looked like you.

which is very nice."

Another very pretty lady

"Personally if there was someone else there with the same sort of looks and build, but nearer my age, I'd choose them. I'm a 22 so would be a total hypocrite if I said no because of your size but don't usually find myself attracted to older woman"

You're entitled to be selective based on size if you want, regardless of your own size.

This is a spin-off from the standards thread, suggesting fat people should only be able to attract other fat people.

It made me wonder how commonly held that _iew is, so if you prefer slimmer ladies, that's your prerogative and in no way makes you a hypocrite.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I'd def let you buy me a drink .... 2 if your wearing your fmb's

"Your a gorgeous looking woman and i wish i looked like you.

which is very nice."

Thank you. My body fat percentage says fat though, quite definitely. Everybody has their own preference though and people come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.

Some may not look at me because I am blonde, others because I don't have enough hips/bum for them, or because of a whole host of other reasons.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well as a woman, i dont think i would chat you up lol. I dont go nightclubs but have always been chatted up on a night out with the girls, some guy even came over and told me he wanted to lick me all over while i was sat on the tube with jay lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What i ment to add was, so if i get chatted up im damn sure you would

"Well as a woman, i dont think i would chat you up lol. I dont go nightclubs but have always been chatted up on a night out with the girls, some guy even came over and told me he wanted to lick me all over while i was sat on the tube with jay lol"

Lol your lucky I never get chatted up when I am out lol

I have to be honest and say no, if in a club I wouldn't chat you up. It would be in both our favours for me to not try and pull you as I know myself well enough that if I don't truly fancy someone I won't get, or maintain, an erection and that would leave us both feeling let down and unsatisfied.

We don't often go to clubs, however I have no interest in chatting up anyone, of either sex.

We were in a club a few weeks ago and I was flattered that a group of 20 year old lads decided to show an interest in me and stuck with us all night.

However they were going to get nowhere

But generally speaking I think you are an intelligent, funny and sassy lady.

I have a penchant for blondes quite pretty, a little large for me though (taller and same weight, definitely interested), sexy legs and love the shoes and boots not really sure about the slippers. Intelligent conversationalist, good sense of humour.

You are not sure about meeting single females but don't have a preference so I might be in with a chance if you would consider a tall brunette (with some grey as the dye is going ) and luscious long legs, yes possibly not out of your league just the distance would be a difficult one

"Thank you. My body fat percentage says fat though, quite definitely. Everybody has their own preference though and people come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.

Some may not look at me because I am blonde, others because I don't have enough hips/bum for them, or because of a whole host of other reasons."

Various people, including my recent ex, tell me off for putting myself down when I say I'm fat etc. I'm technically classed as obese so I'm actually going easy on myself when I say I'm fat!

Regardless of size and gender, the most attractive people are those who accept they're whatever size they are, dress appropriately and are confident without being cocky!

I think you hav curves .in the right places tiger and a pretty face nice long blond hair. Defo not outta yr league but i smoke anyway so oh well... Lol

"Personally if there was someone else there with the same sort of looks and build, but nearer my age, I'd choose them. I'm a 22 so would be a total hypocrite if I said no because of your size but don't usually find myself attracted to older woman

You're entitled to be selective based on size if you want, regardless of your own size.

This is a spin-off from the standards thread, suggesting fat people should only be able to attract other fat people.

It made me wonder how commonly held that _iew is, so if you prefer slimmer ladies, that's your prerogative and in no way makes you a hypocrite."

What a bloody silly comment to make, I as a slim size 12 type of person am attracted to all weights bar very overweight and indeed my fwb is probably about twice my weight and lovely

Can we look a third time? as long as you have the right footwear

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"I have to be honest and say no, if in a club I wouldn't chat you up. It would be in both our favours for me to not try and pull you as I know myself well enough that if I don't truly fancy someone I won't get, or maintain, an erection and that would leave us both feeling let down and unsatisfied."

This is similar my feeling on this. If I am not sexually attracted to someone, I (or it) will not perform, so it would be a no from me. Bigger built women are not one of my preferences.

But, I will add, I dont have leagues, so asking whether you would be in my league or not is a moot thing, would I look twice, maybe, would I chat, yes - but anything else would be a no.

You've got a lovely smile and your eyes have a naughty glint in them.......added to the fact you have a slight resemblance to Vanessa Feltz (mmmmmmmmmm), If I saw you in a night club I'd be asking how you liked your eggs in the morning!!!!

xx

By *hattyman80Man  over a year ago

stockport

I'm not out of your league. You are out of mine xx

Tiger you're by no means fat.

I so would enjoy every inch of you.

Yummy. Especially in those lovely shiny boots and body.

Basingstoke...damn that's a long way from me!

Dee xxx

"Firstly I rate my opinion on what I read and see in your profile

Be happy

I'm not putting myself down. My description is honest and the question is genuine, (and a spin-off from the thread called standards). I'm not bothered that some people don't fancy me.

Bear in mind that in a nightclub you wouldn't have the information on my profile available to you."

I refer to my answer I gave some mins ago lol

I would just because I love your shoes. . Then I would probably take in the rest of you . . I love a good body on a woman too . . Mind I think Mr J will have already been asking if we could talk to you xxx

By *vana sukalotWoman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

I'm 5'2, size 18-20 and I will be 30 in January

When I'm down town I'm aware of my size when I'm around slim ladies but that said I have no problem pulling the lads even if they are wearing beer goggles lol

Your lovely...

I hate people that put themselves/others down. Its a swinging website, not a dating website. Your on it for meets and to have a laugh, have fun and enjoy swinging

"I hate people that put themselves/others down. Its a swinging website, not a dating website. Your on it for meets and to have a laugh, have fun and enjoy swinging

"

I thought she was giving an honest appraisal of herself and wanted to see if others would be as honest with her.

I may have given an answer in the negative but it was as honest an answer I could give and I thought she deserved that. If anything I think the OP was inspired to post what she posted and for that I applaud her.

You're cute, so its a yes from me.

You have very playful eyes. If they smiled at me like in your photo's I'd be compelled, not just merely interested. That transcends anything for me.

I have to say I find it paradoxical that you are asking for an opinion to re-inforce what you perhaps are already aware of, but I hope the thread gives you the answers you need.

Wolf

For me, its all about 'Eyes, Smiles and Words'. The eyes can tell you so much about a person, the way they smile at you too - and their words engage my brain (the largest sexual organ).

So to be honest, its not really about T&A for me.

But hey, what do I know - I never said I was normal!!

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

To be honest, I'd be more worried you were out of my league. I would be looking at you and you'd be unattainable as I'd never believe that you would look twice at me....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Im a straight girl, but when im out with friends in various bars (on those rare occassions) i find i am more drawn to people who are full of life, laughing, dancing, giggling and having a brilliant time rather than people who are afraid to break a sweat incase the make up they have trawled onto their faces starts to run.

So for me looks almost become irrelivant and providing a personality shines through that is honestly what i would be more attracted too "

You would have lived ne on Friday night then lol

I think the original question is well thought out and you have a good point in not everyone would fancy you and in all honesty you are average for the general public going to a little above average for this site which I am sure in your time here you have already worked out.

I do find it fascinating how many people have gone into flattery mode on this thread almost to the stage of gushing. So to the OP do you feel the gushing comments are they correct, can you see some merit in them and would you disagree with any ones made?

"To be honest, I'd be more worried you were out of my league. I would be looking at you and you'd be unattainable as I'd never believe that you would look twice at me.... "

See, I never subscribe to the whole 'League' notion.

Getting a gentle knockback (Thanks but you're not my type etc) fair play. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

What is the worst someone could do - laugh in your face and tell you to GTFO? Someone who would be that cruel to me is probably not someone I would have wanted to get to know further anyway and I'm glad they said no.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

In answer to the OP, although I an bi and have enjoyed playing with women in a swinging sense I have never thought of pulling a woman on a night out. Having said that I never pull blokes either lol

I do however thing you are very pretty so if ever I found the courage to do so, yes I would be attracted to you and maybe try some moves out lol

Its a yes from me

Although you're not, not, not meeting right now.

I dont go to nightclubs, only swinging clubs, but I would stand and chat with you, and should you show an interest, I'd make an effort to get you smiling

"I hate people that put themselves/others down. Its a swinging website, not a dating website. Your on it for meets and to have a laugh, have fun and enjoy swinging

I thought she was giving an honest appraisal of herself and wanted to see if others would be as honest with her.

I may have given an answer in the negative but it was as honest an answer I could give and I thought she deserved that. If anything I think the OP was inspired to post what she posted and for that I applaud her."

You're correct. I have absolutely no issue with anyone saying I'm not their type.

There are plenty of people who aren't my type but it doesn't make them universally unattractive. It just means they don't, for one reason or another, appeal to me.

Apart from anything else, I am asking people to judge me on a rough description and a few photos, most of which, I admit, were chosen because they are flattering. Everyone is going to see me differently to others.

I don't mind that some people consider me too fat, too old or unattractive because their _iew doesn't change anything. I am who I am and although I might not like every aspect, I have to live, right now this minute, with how I am. Even if I'm working to change things, here, right now, is who and what I am. Like it or lump it, because I have to!

I also know I don't struggle to get attention and I can attract people who interest me. That helps! And there's a lot more to me than how I look. That counts for little in terms of first impressions in a nightclub, but here, and in other places, it works in my favour.

As I said before, my post was honest and I asked the question because I wanted truthful answers. I respect and appreciate Wishy's honesty, and that of everyone else who's replied truthfully.

Nothing wrong with you

"I do find it fascinating how many people have gone into flattery mode on this thread almost to the stage of gushing. So to the OP do you feel the gushing comments are they correct, can you see some merit in them and would you disagree with any ones made?"

I think it's easier to flatter someone if there's only a remote likelihood, or no chance at all, that it would ever be put to the test face-to-face, but I understand why people do use flattery as it hurts nobody to flatter someone and it may put a smile on someone's face regardless of whether it's sincere or not.

I chose to be honest because that's what Tiger asked for.

You look good to me

uxbridge

I used to run bbw meets all over the country larger lady's are soooooooo sexy

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

That's neat, that's neat, I like your tiger feet!

You would certainly catch my eye with your delicious curves, I'd be trying to catch your eye and hopefully raising a smile.

Is this a "there are 50,000 single guys on FAB who will try to lay any lady regardless of size or looks" thread?

Personally my opinion is that the OP is a very attractive lady.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

my swinging friend has fabbed your pics on our joint account, just seen in our recently fabbed photos, so your his cup of tea

I wouldn't say no either

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

The points raised by the OP are interesting and well put. I wonder though what the responses to a similarly worded thread by a male (personal details aside) would have been. Just a thought and not intended to cause offense to the OP or to those that replied.

Going off your face/ body pics that I've seen, no I wouldn't try and chat you up. Because I think you are out of my league and you wouldn't be interested in me. And that is an honest answer, no sarcasm, no joking.

"The points raised by the OP are interesting and well put. I wonder though what the responses to a similarly worded thread by a male (personal details aside) would have been. Just a thought and not intended to cause offense to the OP or to those that replied."

If he had nice shoes maybe . . xx

"I do find it fascinating how many people have gone into flattery mode on this thread almost to the stage of gushing. So to the OP do you feel the gushing comments are they correct, can you see some merit in them and would you disagree with any ones made?"

The range of responses is very interesting to me too.

I wouldn't presume to accuse anyone of flattery, or of not being strictly truthful, because I can't know what they really think and I am aware that people express their thoughts in a variety of ways and some may simply be prone to more gushing than others, (tip: use a shower curtain to save the furniture).

I take everything said here with a pinch of salt, especially if I don't know the person and have no idea if they usually err on the side of being honest, even if it's not a flattering reply. Some responses seem more considered and realistic than others, but it's not my place to tell people what they think.

I had hoped that I had posed the question in such a way as to make it clear that this is not a "look at me" thread or a needy cry for an ego boost. I was looking for straightforward truth, but perhaps some of the apparently gushing posts are truthful. I can't know for sure.

There's little point in flattery and gushing because nobody is getting laid by sucking up to me, and this honestly isn't a needy cry for my self-esteem to be shored up.

"I have to say I find it paradoxical that you are asking for an opinion to re-inforce what you perhaps are already aware of, but I hope the thread gives you the answers you need."

The question arose from the thread called standards, upon which a guy suggested, basically, that fat people should only be able to attract fat people.

My opinion was that he's wrong, but I was interested so in a moment of insanity, as a fat bird, I decided to use myself in a survey.

Responses so far, even allowing for some flattery, seem to support my original thoughts rather than those of the poster of the standards thread.

It's not a particularly scientific study though so I don't think I'll be trying to publish a paper on it just yet!

"To be honest, I'd be more worried you were out of my league. I would be looking at you and you'd be unattainable as I'd never believe that you would look twice at me....

See, I never subscribe to the whole 'League' notion.

Getting a gentle knockback (Thanks but you're not my type etc) fair play. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

What is the worst someone could do - laugh in your face and tell you to GTFO? Someone who would be that cruel to me is probably not someone I would have wanted to get to know further anyway and I'm glad they said no. "

Going off your face/ body pics that I've seen, no I wouldn't try and chat you up. Because I think you are out of my league and you wouldn't be interested in me. And that is an honest answer, no sarcasm, no joking."

In which case you may well be doing yourself a disservice. 95 might be pushing it a bit for me though

"I do find it fascinating how many people have gone into flattery mode on this thread almost to the stage of gushing. So to the OP do you feel the gushing comments are they correct, can you see some merit in them and would you disagree with any ones made?

I wouldn't presume to accuse anyone of flattery, or of not being strictly truthful, because I can't know what they really think and I am aware that people express their thoughts in a variety of ways and some may simply be prone to more gushing than others, (tip: use a shower curtain to save the furniture).

I take everything said here with a pinch of salt, especially if I don't know the person and have no idea if they usually err on the side of being honest, even if it's not a flattering reply. Some responses seem more considered and realistic than others, but it's not my place to tell people what they think.

I had hoped that I had posed the question in such a way as to make it clear that this is not a "look at me" thread or a needy cry for an ego boost. I was looking for straightforward truth, but perhaps some of the apparently gushing posts are truthful. I can't know for sure.

There's little point in flattery and gushing because nobody is getting laid by sucking up to me, and this honestly isn't a needy cry for my self-esteem to be shored up. "

I am not sure what a "look at me" thread is as there seem to be a lot of different _iewpoints although it is asking for an opinion on yourself so its not a look at someone else thread.

I would agree with the taking everything said here with a pinch of salt ethos although it does contradict the theory you make about some of the gushing comments as truthful.

People often use flattery as a way of opening the door where negativity closes it. I don't think anyone really thought that if they gushed and buttered you up legs would part or I hope they are not that naive. Yet the positive comments I am sure have built a few blocks on the self esteem pile as surely It would have for anyone asking.

It is a good thread though and a different way of getting feedback on a question many ask themselves and others.

By the way sweetie, it works both ways... I had a larger lady say sorry not interested in me as im too skinny last week! Didnt take offence... but had a chuckle to myself as ive never been called skinny before! All ten stone of me

"I do find it fascinating how many people have gone into flattery mode on this thread almost to the stage of gushing. So to the OP do you feel the gushing comments are they correct, can you see some merit in them and would you disagree with any ones made?

There's little point in flattery and gushing because nobody is getting laid by sucking up to me, and this honestly isn't a needy cry for my self-esteem to be shored up.

I am not sure what a "look at me" thread is as there seem to be a lot of different _iewpoints although it is asking for an opinion on yourself so its not a look at someone else thread.

I would agree with the taking everything said here with a pinch of salt ethos although it does contradict the theory you make about some of the gushing comments as truthful.

People often use flattery as a way of opening the door where negativity closes it. I don't think anyone really thought that if they gushed and buttered you up legs would part or I hope they are not that naive. Yet the positive comments I am sure have built a few blocks on the self esteem pile as surely It would have for anyone asking.

It is a good thread though and a different way of getting feedback on a question many ask themselves and others. "

I said the gushing responses _may_ be truthful. I asked for comments and I got them; I'm not about to start calling anyone a liar or disingenuous.

And believe it or not, no, this thread hasn't affected my self-esteem. Where I in a place where the answers had the potential to do that, I would not have posted the thread, (or I hope I wouldn't).

It's not always the case but at the moment my self-esteem is built on what I think of myself. This thread hasn't altered that.

My comment about this not being a "look at me" thread meant that I posted it looking for information, not attention.

If I want attention I just need to post new public photos

"At 6ft 4inches tall in my heels, I’d have to look down on you!!!!

I'm between 5' 10 and 6' in heels, so that's do-able.

Hey we could dance the fandango…… "

If we're going to do that remind me to wear the 4" heels rather than the 6" heels!

In a night club, no."

See that's the deal breaker

Keep the feet on and were on

Confidence, humour and accepting themselves for who they are and how they look are the most attractive features to interest me, regardless of age size creed colour or sex, when meeting in a pub/club/day-to-day-life situation.

But on this site, if I want an A1 prime bit of beef-cake i.e. my fantasy shag, I ask for the fantasy .... the rest I can get elsewhere if I were to be inclined to look. To me that is the beauty of this site...... I'm looking for perfection for an evening so suspend real life for a few hours.

I can't be the only one who enjoys real people in real relationships but asks for the moon on here because that's what gives me my kicks.

So what if they they wouldn't look at me in a club or pub ....... I'm getting what I want fulfilled.

Oh and Tiger Feet .... I would, I love voluptuous women.

i'd only look once then pop over and say hello

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What kind of nightclub?

Just had a look at your profile OP - wow you are lovely and sooo pretty

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

I'd just say are you watching Strictly? 18 is the new 16 from a few years back!

"What kind of nightclub?"

Whatever sort is being mentioned on the "standards" thread where the OP states women here demand men who wouldn't look twice at them in a club.

This thread was inspired by that one, for research purposes.

"I'd just say are you watching Strictly? 18 is the new 16 from a few years back! "

No, I don't watch it.

With a smile like that , yes - I would look twice.

If you were wearing any of the boots in your pictures, then I'd probably look three or four times

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What kind of nightclub?

Whatever sort is being mentioned on the "standards" thread where the OP states women here demand men who wouldn't look twice at them in a club.

This thread was inspired by that one, for research purposes."

Ahhh ok well i will be truthful as i cant be anything else, my post isnt set out to offend anyone so here goes......

Right ....about the OP, i cant comment as i am not Bi,and i dont find other women attractive in anyway shape or form. I do think however that the OP has a point in the other thread, but i cannot say that a nightclub and a sex site are comparable....anyone who desperate for a fuck will lower their standards for a fuck, you can say you wont but you will...many moons ago i have done exactly the same thing...some play a numbers game irrespective of what the person looks like....some just want intimacy in some form just for a while....do i think that women/men on here are looking for a meet thats out of their league? Yes i do....you read some profiles and will think...REALLY? Im not saying there is anything wrong with any of the above but i will say some need to be honest with themselves as well as others.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Going off your face/ body pics that I've seen, no I wouldn't try and chat you up. Because I think you are out of my league and you wouldn't be interested in me. And that is an honest answer, no sarcasm, no joking.

In which case you may well be doing yourself a disservice. 95 might be pushing it a bit for me though"

She can usually pass for 87 in a good light...

I never chat anyone up, I'm a bit of a quiet shy wallflower - ask anyone who knows me, they'll confirm that "reserved" could be my middle name

By the way, are you meeting at the moment at all???

Would i chat you up, no...it's very rare i find a women i like, do i think your a very nice lady, yes.

it seems the body size 'labels' comes down to the person, i'm a 6-8 and corset trained...i'd say i'm slim, i'd say anything 12+ is average and over an 18 is Large.

My other half....

6-10 slim/average

12-16 fat

anything bigger he doesn't wish to comment on (stuck up so and so)

but then you need to take into account the body shape, i'm 5'4 which means i don't tend to look anorexic but if i were 5'9 it'd be very unhealthy, i've seen a size 8 women, younger than me and her boobs touch her knees, i'd take a size 12 lady with pert boobs over her any day.

"By the way, are you meeting at the moment at all???"

Hehe, no.

lol

"What kind of nightclub?

This thread was inspired by that one, for research purposes.Ahhh ok well i will be truthful as i cant be anything else, my post isnt set out to offend anyone so here goes......

Right ....about the OP, i cant comment as i am not Bi,and i dont find other women attractive in anyway shape or form. I do think however that the OP has a point in the other thread, but i cannot say that a nightclub and a sex site are comparable....anyone who desperate for a fuck will lower their standards for a fuck, you can say you wont but you will...many moons ago i have done exactly the same thing...some play a numbers game irrespective of what the person looks like....some just want intimacy in some form just for a while....do i think that women/men on here are looking for a meet thats out of their league? Yes i do....you read some profiles and will think...REALLY? Im not saying there is anything wrong with any of the above but i will say some need to be honest with themselves as well as others."

In which case you may well be doing yourself a disservice. 95 might be pushing it a bit for me though

She can usually pass for 87 in a good light...

I never chat anyone up, I'm a bit of a quiet shy wallflower - ask anyone who knows me, they'll confirm that "reserved" could be my middle name

By the way, are you meeting at the moment at all???"

I pass for 86 in nightclubs....

I can also confirm that she is reserved. And polite. And shy. Like me.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I haven't been in a club for a long long time, and I wouldn't feel comfortable in chatting someone up.

I wouldn't feel comfortable being chatted up in a nightclub either, but don't think it would bother me too much in a swinging club. Totally different kind of places (I imagine)

If I went into a nightclub now, I would only be noticed/spoken to, if I got in someones way, and they asked me to move

The funny thing is, I have been chatted up a bit in supermarkets when I haven't made an effort other than brushed my hair and put mascara on, so I guess it all goes on your 'target audience'.

Only just seen this thread so apologies for late response

If i saw you in a nightclub i would fancy you because i am a sucker for good legs and a top smile and u have both. i dont consider myself to be out of anybodies league, just might not fancy them.....

Ps....i love the tiger feet stockings combo

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

That's neat, that's neat, I like your tiger feet!

You would certainly catch my eye with your delicious curves, I'd be trying to catch your eye and hopefully raising a smile.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if you carried yourself with confidence, had an air of self belief and style.... and ooozed individuality

yes...

"Would you be wearing those feet at the time? "

"if you carried yourself with confidence, had an air of self belief and style.... and ooozed individuality

yes...

"

U been watching too much doctor who methinks

"if you carried yourself with confidence, had an air of self belief and style.... and ooozed individuality

yes...

U been watching too much doctor who methinks "

Or maybe I have - its that word ooze

"Only just seen this thread so apologies for late response

If i saw you in a nightclub i would fancy you because i am a sucker for good legs and a top smile and u have both. i dont consider myself to be out of anybodies league, just might not fancy them.....

Ps....i love the tiger feet stockings combo"

This .... Individuality is cool.

"Only just seen this thread so apologies for late response

Ps....i love the tiger feet stockings combo

This .... Individuality is cool. "

As are bow ties and stetsons

Fezes used to be but a certain forum member spoilt that!

Thank you for the responses everyone, they were interesting.

"Would i chat you up, no...it's very rare i find a women i like, do i think your a very nice lady, yes.

it seems the body size 'labels' comes down to the person, i'm a 6-8 and corset trained...i'd say i'm slim, i'd say anything 12+ is average and over an 18 is Large.

My other half....

6-10 slim/average

12-16 fat

anything bigger he doesn't wish to comment on (stuck up so and so)

but then you need to take into account the body shape, i'm 5'4 which means i don't tend to look anorexic but if i were 5'9 it'd be very unhealthy, i've seen a size 8 women, younger than me and her boobs touch her knees, i'd take a size 12 lady with pert boobs over her any day."

Blimey I am a size 12 and wouldn't deem myself fat as I am tall, any more weight loss actually makes me look ill

Beautiful eyes and a great smile yes I would love to take you away for a,romantic weekend as for being a bbw that's a bouns xx

By *oadsafunMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

I would look once, twice and many more times. What a sexy lady and live the smile!

By *homas pannsMan  over a year ago

leicester

Don't believe in leagues ,if it was pull a chubby bird night ,get your coat!!!!! lol joking , if out clubbing as long as you dancing havin fun may chat you up ,, so get out there and strutt your stuff

I much prefer a lady with curves to a stick thin lady, out of my league ? I'd never judge someone on looks alone , a sense of humour is so important , laugh an the world laughs with you!

I'm out of most people's league on here cos I'm married not cos how I look.

People's _iews will always be wildly different, but I find if a lady feels and looks sexy then guys will find them sexy and irresistible , confidence is everything.......

Dont put your heels on for me and we are the right height put your heels on and you are taller than me. Depends if you want to be taller than me I could always buy a pair of platforms.

Apart from that you are a very sexy lady don't put yourself down I would love to a night out with you

» Add a new message to this topic