FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who wants my Bi MMF cherry?

Who wants my Bi MMF cherry?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *corps74 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

The idea of a bi MMF is really growing on me and I would love to meet a horny couple into this and am ready to move it on to the next level and experience this. Is there a couple out there who wants to take my cherry with this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you ever had sex with a man before?

Lancashire

No, not at all. Nowhere near.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"No, not at all. Nowhere near."

Most of us bi cpls would be put off by your reply alone here. That is like saying you want to learn to swim and just jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool.

By *eardedman7Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

This is good fun

"No, not at all. Nowhere near.

Most of us bi cpls would be put off by your reply alone here. That is like saying you want to learn to swim and just jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool. "

Omg opp you have a lot to learn before going this far.

Lancashire

I may have a lot to learn, but how do I learn if nobody teaches?

I’m feeling my way, I have nervous feelings that I didn’t expect. What am I supposed to do?

Lancashire

Most of us bi cpls would be put off by your reply alone here. That is like saying you want to learn to swim and just jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool. "

I get that. I have had knockbacks with couples already for being inexperienced. Not sure which to progress this. Sure it must be a fantasy for some couple to teach a newbie? Maybe not and I’ll see what happens.

Lancashire

Would like to know what opportunities I might get if I pretended I was a very experienced bisexual!

Neath valley.

"I may have a lot to learn, but how do I learn if nobody teaches?

I’m feeling my way, I have nervous feelings that I didn’t expect. What am I supposed to do?"

I john played with guys before i met jo. She had played with women before she met me. I understand everyone needs to start somewhere but if you have bi feelings why not try a light meet with a bi guy to see if you like playing with guys first. Bi cpls are not really after playing with a guy who suspects he might enjoy sex play with a bi cpl.

Lancashire

I’m feeling my way, I have nervous feelings that I didn’t expect. What am I supposed to do?

I john played with guys before i met jo. She had played with women before she met me. I understand everyone needs to start somewhere but if you have bi feelings why not try a light meet with a bi guy to see if you like playing with guys first. Bi cpls are not really after playing with a guy who suspects he might enjoy sex play with a bi cpl. "

People think I am just pretending so I can get with the Mrs. Its not that. I’m straight (bring on comments) and I love women, but if the guy then touched me, that’s what I’m looking for.

Most of us bi cpls would be put off by your reply alone here. That is like saying you want to learn to swim and just jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool.

Omg opp you have a lot to learn before going this far."

Hmmm really ?

Personal experience showed me that couples adored the fact I had limited experience, and I jumped straight in .

What does he have to learn beforehand?

Lancashire

Hmmm really ?

Personal experience showed me that couples adored the fact I had limited experience, and I jumped straight in .

What does he have to learn beforehand?"

Thank you! I actually thought it might have been something of a turn on for an established couple to take me into their bedroom and play with me, up for anything, and be their toy for the day/night.

Hmmm really ?

Thank you! I actually thought it might have been something of a turn on for an established couple to take me into their bedroom and play with me, up for anything, and be their toy for the day/night."

I don’t think you’d have an issue tbh. I found the fact I was inexperienced was a turn on for them !

Lancashire

I thought that too, but trying to find a couple willing to try this is proving troublesome! x

"I thought that too, but trying to find a couple willing to try this is proving troublesome! x"

That’s quite strange x

Lancashire

"I thought that too, but trying to find a couple willing to try this is proving troublesome! x

That’s quite strange x "

Is it? If you can help or point me in the right direction, I’m all ears! x

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

Bi couple here

Inexperience certainly wouldn’t put us off.

There are guys out there that play the bi curious card to get with Mrs- it’s transparent very quickly.

I think (for us personally) it’s how you ask & the question you ask. What are you looking for? Some touching & oral & see how you find it. I would not find that offensive in the least. We all have to try things to see what we like.

It’s quite telling of a lot of attitudes that as a woman in the couple I’ve openly said there are some things I would like to perhaps try & I am met with offers and reassurances galore, but men not so much.

OP - I truly hope you find a couple who are open enough to let you explore.

It will be how you ask as well x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I’m feeling my way, I have nervous feelings that I didn’t expect. What am I supposed to do?"

Lots of ways to explore, you just need to use your imagination. We don't know what you could fancy doing with a man, so that could help to guide you. Bi events would also mean that a couple wouldn't need to invest time in arranging to meet a single guy, without any track record or certainty, as you could explore there, without them needing to take such a risk.

Think around your desires and think up some ideas.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Would like to know what opportunities I might get if I pretended I was a very experienced bisexual!"

Don't pretend - it's not good for them, or you

By *ylonfan73Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

I’m getting more curious as I’m getting older , pushing boundaries, and exploring, how are you meant to learn new things if you don’t try?!

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Perhaps gain some experience on a bi night at a club. Alternatively try a sauna. I'm sure you'll get some bi action there.

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

"I thought that too, but trying to find a couple willing to try this is proving troublesome! x

That’s quite strange x

Is it? If you can help or point me in the right direction, I’m all ears! x"

Loads of ways

Try the guys version of this site,

Bi events at clubs

Male saunas

Get some experience, see what you do or don’t like

Then when you do meet a couple you’ll all be on the same page and hopefully have a great time

I have never met a couple yet but have talked to a few on here where lack of experience is not an issue. Good luck

Neath valley.

Hmmm really ?

I think most cpls will bend the rules if its a woman. But guys who pretend to be bi just to fuck the lady half of the cpl is rife on here. Ladies are less prone to just be "fab" bi we found than straight guys pretending to be bi to get pussy.

Neath valley.

Hmmm really ?

Look at his reply above yours. He is straight but if the guy touched him its ok

Hmmm really ?

To have a vagina I suspect

Neath valley.

Hmmm really ?

To have a vagina I suspect "

Or not to say he straight but wants a bi experience also. You know if you are bi curious. You cant be straight and bi or bi curious. Ladies do not lie about being bi to get a fuck.

By *tranger swings 69Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

I would say it’s very easy to have a man on man experience these days, tonnes of apps and websites out there,

But not many want the kind of bi experience that doesn’t include the female half of a couple……….

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

So should the OP just start off with sucking the tip of it before he becomes comfortable enough to take it up le bum chambre?

Hmmm really ?

To have a vagina I suspect

Or not to say he straight but wants a bi experience also. You know if you are bi curious. You cant be straight and bi or bi curious. Ladies do not lie about being bi to get a fuck. "

His profile say bi curious and you have been nothing but negative towards him no matter what he said on the thread.

All your proving is that a guy being honest upfront about his level of experience and how far his curiosity has gone so far will be met with hostility.

I’m finding the same issue, I get approached about mmf on here but I’ve been honest and said it’d be my first and I don’t hear back - gutted.

I don’t fancy guys but sucking a hard cock in that scenario is a massive turn on

Lancashire

"I’m finding the same issue, I get approached about mmf on here but I’ve been honest and said it’d be my first and I don’t hear back - gutted.

I don’t fancy guys but sucking a hard cock in that scenario is a massive turn on "

Exactly this! ^^

Thanks for the supportive messages to those who did.

Still find myself looking, for the reasons many of you have already mentioned…

I do like cherry

By *ylonfan73Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

Same

Lancashire

So last night was the night! I met a lovely couple on the outskirts of Manchester. I got there on the belief they were a couple, and they were. But he opened the door to me wearing heels so I guessed it could be interesting. We chatted for a while and I gave ok signals. She was very in to me, and polite. She asked if it was ok that things were progressing. I said ok, and asked that she sucked me for a while. She did, then hands were everywhere and he moved down as they took turns sucking my cock then she came up and kissed me and stroked my balls as he went to work sucking me deep. It was fantastic. They made me cum in his throat.

Probably best bj I have had. Was very liberating. Won’t be my last bi experience!

» Add a new message to this topic