FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ann summers

ann summers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ann summers is proper brill for men and woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

It's really over priced I think. There's much better online stores that are much better quality and value x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, but where else can I sit outside a changing room and get a cat walk show from my wife in some revealing clothes , in public and for free ?

i remember going into a sex shop once with a girlfriend.

stood around for a bit watching her trying on different outfits and asking me what i thought etc.

it was only when she started looking at the toys i clicked why we were there in the first place.

i was asked to leave as she wanted to buy something. i thought that it must be for me? and it was.

later that night i was clubed over the head with a massive black rubber cock she had bought.

bloody hurt!

Over rated. Over priced. Poor quality.

"Over rated. Over priced. Poor quality."

Well said! And speaking as the husband of a very sexy curvy lady, not a lot in stock if you're over a size 12. That might have changed though, it's been years since we've been into an Ann Summers store.

"It's really over priced I think. There's much better online stores that are much better quality and value x "

this is true.

but like anything if there is a market out there someone will always exploit it.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I totally agree that you can get a lot sexier outfits from other on line places and a lot cheaper

ann summers has always been expensive compared to others and they not even quality

x

"Over rated. Over priced. Poor quality.

Well said! And speaking as the husband of a very sexy curvy lady, not a lot in stock if you're over a size 12. That might have changed though, it's been years since we've been into an Ann Summers store."

That has changed we sell plenty of stuff for the larger ladies although to be honest your better off holding the parties if you want any size in the range x plus you get a discount if you hold one lol x

Well said! And speaking as the husband of a very sexy curvy lady, not a lot in stock if you're over a size 12. That might have changed though, it's been years since we've been into an Ann Summers store.

That has changed we sell plenty of stuff for the larger ladies although to be honest your better off holding the parties if you want any size in the

range x plus you get a discount if you hold one lol x "

Thank you! Sorry, it must be terrible for you to see your company getting slated by us!

Ann Summers is so over priced, a lot of their toys seem to be double what other companies charge. They need to bring down their prices if they want me to purchase from them

That has changed we sell plenty of stuff for the larger ladies although to be honest your better off holding the parties if you want any size in the

range x plus you get a discount if you hold one lol x

Thank you! Sorry, it must be terrible for you to see your company getting slated by us! "

Lol not at all I know the downside to Ann summers better than anyone but I do it because I enjoy it the perception people have of Ann summers is funny sometimes I honestly wear the underwear and can say yes they are more costly but the quality is so much better ( don't forget they now own knickerbox and that has pushed the quality of bra's etc up to a good standard) and they are tame compared to love hunny etc but it's the market they have x

By *rnyashellcplCouple  over a year ago

Haydock

Don't know about Ann summers being over priced, but what I do know is that Ann summers and all the other sex toy shops need to produce something that runs of a generator to satisfy me now lol

"Ann Summers is so over priced, a lot of their toys seem to be double what other companies charge. They need to bring down their prices if they want me to purchase from them "

Unfortunately yes the toys are more expensive than other sites but I think it's because they can sell them at that price ( let's face it they must be doing something right to have a turn over of £ 120,000,000 last year)

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

And they lie when there say one size fits all.

Annsummers is class bought my first girlfriend a butt plug from there, they staff where very helpful even tried on fir me to see if it fit lol

"Don't know about Ann summers being over priced, but what I do know is that Ann summers and all the other sex toy shops need to produce something that runs of a generator to satisfy me now lol "

christ all mighty!

start building them power stations now lads!

"It's really over priced I think. There's much better online stores that are much better quality and value x "

+1

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"And they lie when there say one size fits all."

Most things will say one size fits most these days lol

"Ann Summers is so over priced, a lot of their toys seem to be double what other companies charge. They need to bring down their prices if they want me to purchase from them

Unfortunately yes the toys are more expensive than other sites but I think it's because they can sell them at that price ( let's face it they must be doing something right to have a turn over of £ 120,000,000 last year) "

Only reason they have a turn over is being on the high street and party sales.

If love honey for example had high street stores, I bet Ann Summers wouldn't be raking it in so much then

"And they lie when there say one size fits all."

There one size fits all only works if you are a size ten lol

We visit the shop now and again, brought one of the lacy stocking style outfits, we checked the guide and brought the size it recommended, now my wife is a 36jj and a size 14 in the hips, and this outfit didn't fit her at all, in fact it looked horrendous. I felt bad for picking it out for her. It sites seam if you want to wear their sexy outfits you need to be a twig shape/size.

I must say tho, we are getting the sexy Santa outfit, that does fit better. I'm looking forward to unwrapping my present Christmas eve.

Bloody auto correct, it does seem you need to be a twig shape/size

"Ann Summers is so over priced, a lot of their toys seem to be double what other companies charge. They need to bring down their prices if they want me to purchase from them

Unfortunately yes the toys are more expensive than other sites but I think it's because they can sell them at that price ( let's face it they must be doing something right to have a turn over of £ 120,000,000 last year)

If love honey for example had high street stores, I bet Ann Summers wouldn't be raking it in so much then"

I cometely agree (we have bought from love hunny ourselves ) The party sales actually make Ann summers the biggest part of their turnover they have managed to appeal the the masses and made a image of naughty but not too naughty that seems to fit with the British public x I'm not saying they are the best company in the world but the brand awareness goes along way

Kent

If love honey for example had high street stores, I bet Ann Summers wouldn't be raking it in so much then"

Totally agree!! I popped in there for a corset for a party a while back. £50!! I don't care how convenient it is I'm not paying that. Lol. eBay £12 arrived at mine in a few days. Perfect.

Ann Summers is over priced, tacky and substandard if you ask me.

I buy my stockings and holdups from there. Good quality and choice, and they always seem to be on a 3 for 2 offer.

I think as a high street store offering a little titillation then its ok. I'm not a connoisseur of sex toys, I only have one vibrator, bought from Ann Summers, it does the trick at times of need, I don't really use it that much, I prefer the human touch.

Underwear is ok I think. I find their stockings are ok and I have bought a few items of lingerie. Yes admittedly these items have been priced at over £50 so not the cheapest, but I embellish a lot of my underwear myself and the material has been of a good standard that it doesn't rip if I'm sewing diamantes on etc.

Of course if you want items to actually enhance a hold in a voluptuous figure then personally I prefer longstanding lingerie manufacturers like Playtex for quality but I like old fashioned lingerie so its not for everyone.

I really dislike cheap shops on Ebay selling undewrwear. I saw a babydoll once that looked really pretty and was about £12 I think. I ordered it thinking what a good bargain, it came and the material was so cheap and flimsy like a dischcloth, no way would I wear something like that.

Bra sizing in Ann Summers is rubbish I buy 38dd in all my bras and they're fine, but I bought a bra from Ann Summers it cost and £30+ and it bloody hurts.

"Bra sizing in Ann Summers is rubbish I buy 38dd in all my bras and they're fine, but I bought a bra from Ann Summers it cost and £30+ and it bloody hurts."

I have had the same problem so won't buy from there again there sizing is just too haphazard.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im limited in Ann Summers as im a GG cup and dont like any of the bras they have in my size, fairly good for fancy dress stuff though.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Im limited in Ann Summers as im a GG cup and dont like any of the bras they have in my size, fairly good for fancy dress stuff though. "

Good God !

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I buy from Ann Summers when the sales are on, as cant afford to pay full prices.

I do however love their fancy dress outfits

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im limited in Ann Summers as im a GG cup and dont like any of the bras they have in my size, fairly good for fancy dress stuff though.

Good God !"

What?

- specially the clothing.

Having said that, we have an adult shop local to us, which is part of a small chain, which is even more over-priced. Clearly an opening in the market....

"Im limited in Ann Summers as im a GG cup and dont like any of the bras they have in my size, fairly good for fancy dress stuff though.

Good God !"

Don't get all excited Ryan...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Good God !What?"

Thought that's what GG stood for

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Good God !What?

Thought that's what GG stood for "

cheeky bugger

Kent

"Im limited in Ann Summers as im a GG cup and dont like any of the bras they have in my size, fairly good for fancy dress stuff though. "

My friend is a GG and was excited when they went up to bigger sizes and they still don't fit her.

Good God !What?

Thought that's what GG stood for cheeky bugger "

It's a good job they don't make mens pants like they do womens bras, there would be some very baggy pants in tight trousers and not much more inbetween

I've never bought a bra in Ann Summers so I don't know about the sizing. It wouldn't overly matter if the sizing wasn't perfect as I don't mind falling out of lingerie. I wouldn't buy Ann Summers for everyday underwear

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I totally agree the sizes r crap in there but I've gotta admit I had gud fun in there

» Add a new message to this topic