FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Music in the Forest

Music in the Forest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just booked my tickets to see Blondie at Delamere Forest in July

is anyone else going ? have you ever been to any of the concerts at any of the Forestry Commission sites ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went to see simple minds last year at Cannock chase!! It was a brilliant gig, out in the open surrounded by trees! Very well organised too...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"We went to see simple minds last year at Cannock chase!! It was a brilliant gig, out in the open surrounded by trees! Very well organised too... "

Was that the group or a bunch of daft doggers?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We went to see simple minds last year at Cannock chase!! It was a brilliant gig, out in the open surrounded by trees! Very well organised too... "

Saw them too but at Delamere, it's like a grassy amphitheatre, and you can bring your own fuel and food

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We went to see simple minds last year at Cannock chase!! It was a brilliant gig, out in the open surrounded by trees! Very well organised too...

Saw them too but at Delamere, it's like a grassy amphitheatre, and you can bring your own fuel and food

"

I have followed them for years, went to see them at the NEC too.... I don't think we were allowed to take food and drink at the chase!

» Add a new message to this topic