FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > eye for an eye

eye for an eye

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wonder what are your thoughts on the death penalty and as it is an adult civilised discussion no bitchin cause you dont agree with someone!!

with advances in dna rising serious crime rates is it time to bring back the death penalty and for what crime?? thoughts please and remember no bitchin!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Oh I definitely think the death penalty should be brought back, we are far too bloody soft on criminals the punishment should definitely fit the crime.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont agree with it

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

against it here too

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

if it was a eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth, the whole world would be blind and toothless by now.

Im for it but in controlled circumstances.

Without a shadow of a doubt in all cases and if its a well known pedo.

straight away as there aint no cure for that

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

- Timewasting

- Poor hygiene

- Wearing short socks with sandals

Lethal injection for the lot of them!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"- Timewasting

- Poor hygiene

- Wearing short socks with sandals

Lethal injection for the lot of them!"

PMSL

death penalty for murder if u kill someone yes?

does this include drink driving, people who kill someone getting into a car and killing someone knowing putting people at risk?

what about the person who gets death penalty for something they have not done, a misscarriage of justice,... it still happens u know, but is one wrong death ok as long as the others get it? would u feel the same if it was a loved one who was the one out of 100?

lets kill pedo's.... kids have never ever lied about being abused have they, so they will all be rightly convicted.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

If you kill, be expected to be killed yourself.

Bring it back, but controlled better.

In saudi the family of victim decide the fate of the criminal.

Not the government.

If family want death then its done publicly and quickly.

im not saying thats the way to go , but i do think the victims or family should get a say in what happens

A world of my own

With the advances in forensic science the chances of making any mistakes is vert slim, and yes have to agree it has to be without a shadow o a doubt.

My daughterd friend was murdered 12 months ago, a beautiful 19 yo, just starting out in a modelling career, her boyfriend was insanely jealous and a bully and when she said she was leaving hin he stabbed her dozens of times, she didin't die immediatley, she bled to death and she even managed to speak to her dad on the phone to say, hes killed me I'm dying dad, please help me. But when he and the ambulance got there she was dead. Why should the evil bastard who did that go on to live his life? Incarserated or not?

All for the death pentaly here. Peoples arguments about the cost and unsafe convictions are a different issue to what the death penalty is about and that is a punishment for a crime. The way people are found guilty and the fairness of any trail/conviction need to be addressed as does the time spent awaiting execution. Maybe that way people will think twice before commiting crimes. Seeing as we dont have sine die life sentences here what have we got to loose?

so sorry to hear that fem i think i seen it on the news. in those circumstances i think the death penalty is warrented any murder where there is complete proof it should be done. there a child killers such as baby p's evil mother and her partners, ian huntley and many many more people with many other crimes that will never be released into society so why should we spend money that could better used??

We put them in prison, we feed tham and give them all the privelages we work hard to attain.

That is not justice.

We also pay them ffs.

One chap (ex con) sued and got 1 and a half million last week becuase he took drugs while inside. he was a murderer and now he is a millionaire.

We as a country are very good at looking after the welfare of these hard done to animals yet the victims and familys get forgotton.

Oh the amount per prisoner for food per day is summat like 70p.

AN oap in a home is given 30p.

No justice what so ever

"With the advances in forensic science the chances of making any mistakes is vert slim, and yes have to agree it has to be without a shadow o a doubt.

My daughterd friend was murdered 12 months ago, a beautiful 19 yo, just starting out in a modelling career, her boyfriend was insanely jealous and a bully and when she said she was leaving hin he stabbed her dozens of times, she didin't die immediatley, she bled to death and she even managed to speak to her dad on the phone to say, hes killed me I'm dying dad, please help me. But when he and the ambulance got there she was dead. Why should the evil bastard who did that go on to live his life? Incarserated or not?"

Because he has a mental health issue - well that's what his barristers will successfully argue.

A world of my own

"With the advances in forensic science the chances of making any mistakes is vert slim, and yes have to agree it has to be without a shadow o a doubt.

My daughterd friend was murdered 12 months ago, a beautiful 19 yo, just starting out in a modelling career, her boyfriend was insanely jealous and a bully and when she said she was leaving hin he stabbed her dozens of times, she didin't die immediatley, she bled to death and she even managed to speak to her dad on the phone to say, hes killed me I'm dying dad, please help me. But when he and the ambulance got there she was dead. Why should the evil bastard who did that go on to live his life? Incarserated or not?

Because he has a mental health issue - well that's what his barristers will successfully argue."

He got a life sentence but he won't stay in prison till he dies will he? A life sentence should mean exactly that, till you die, not fifteen/twenty years!

The death penalty will no doubt lead to even more murders for reasons I don't need to explain.

The increasing worry now with the successful development of DNA technology making it practically impossible to avoid scientific detection, is the increase in criminals setting fires - burning the crime screen preventing detection, again leading to further innocent victims.

In spirit I most certainly agree, an eye for an eye.

The reality is there will always be consequences, these consequences will be paid by the innocent.

"The death penalty will no doubt lead to even more murders for reasons I don't need to explain.

The increasing worry now with the successful development of DNA technology making it practically impossible to avoid scientific detection, is the increase in criminals setting fires - burning the crime screen preventing detection, again leading to further innocent victims.

The reality is there will always be consequences, these consequences will be paid by the innocent. "

Havent the innocent already paid in the original crime?????

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"wonder what are your thoughts on the death penalty and as it is an adult civilised discussion no bitchin cause you dont agree with someone!!

with advances in dna rising serious crime rates is it time to bring back the death penalty and for what crime?? thoughts please and remember no bitchin!!! "

we still have the death penalty for treason and wearing the royal tartan

as for dna , experts only ever say that your dna was found say on the murder weapon , and it can only have come from 5 other people in the whole wide world

suppose it was one of the other 5 that did the crime ?

what about cross contamination ? they have your own dna when there making the comparison

and i would hate to be put to death because they found a hair or fleck in the boot of my car that matches a victim etc

the boot of our car is so filthy if you laid sellotape in it you would pick up dna from every scanky scag , or minging mutt that ever walked or crawled on the planet

"The death penalty will no doubt lead to even more murders for reasons I don't need to explain.

The reality is there will always be consequences, these consequences will be paid by the innocent.

Havent the innocent already paid in the original crime?????"

Undeniably:

Once it becomes common practice, setting fires destroying any DNA evidence left, these fires will lead to people sleeping in their beds etc suffering.

If proved guilty of murder however caused and proved 100% beyond reasonable doubt then yes we agree with the death penalty! would certainly make people think twice about their actions!

We should have a death row for 5 yrs...

If no evidence comes up within that time then hang um.

Instead of spending millions on keeping them in prison with a better quality of life than some people on the outside.

Who bloody hard.

Anyways.

Its all talk as we lost the chance to bring it back.

Ever.

nah vote tory they will bring it back!!!

if we knew the exact cost broken down of holding them i think it would raise some eyebrows! i agree no evidence within 5 yrs that proves they could be remotely innocent fire up old smokey or the injection or whatever! xx

"wonder what are your thoughts on the death penalty and as it is an adult civilised discussion no bitchin cause you dont agree with someone!!

with advances in dna rising serious crime rates is it time to bring back the death penalty and for what crime?? thoughts please and remember no bitchin!!!

we still have the death penalty for treason and wearing the royal tartan

as for dna , experts only ever say that your dna was found say on the murder weapon , and it can only have come from 5 other people in the whole wide world

suppose it was one of the other 5 that did the crime ?

what about cross contamination ? they have your own dna when there making the comparison

and i would hate to be put to death because they found a hair or fleck in the boot of my car that matches a victim etc

the boot of our car is so filthy if you laid sellotape in it you would pick up dna from every scanky scag , or minging mutt that ever walked or crawled on the planet "

Wondered what happened to my old Sierra...

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Not sure i really agree with the death penalty - even tho i can understand why people do.

Rather then letting them sit on their arses in prisons - they should be sent out to the oil rigs (or some other remote places) and made to fucking work heir asses off and put something back into society - without a doubt.

Refuse to work - opppppps, fell off the railings and drowned.

No loss really eh

» Add a new message to this topic